I realize that I have loved you.

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNSEUNG POV:

Ah.. it's time for me to go home. I wonder if she has go home. How if she can't get up? She sprain her leg. Ah!! Why I'm worrying that girl. Maybe , she's still taking class?? Ah.. Let's just check it... I walk to her class I saw the girls she talk to just now. "Excuse me , HyunA go home already??" I ask them slowly. It's kinda embarrassing.

"Moela~, her class is on 17 . Check it yourself." This girls is really arrogant too.. Why her class is not here?? She tell me her class is here. "Ah.. gamsahamnida. " I walk away. "Wait.. what's your name ?" one of those girls ask me. "HyunSeung ." I stop walking. "Ohh... That must be him.." They are whispering . whatever~ I don't know that I've been rumor. HyunA where are you?? I don't know why.. I am really worried . This is 17 class. No one is here.. I guess she has go home.

"Ah!! Jinjja!! Why this happened!" I hear HyunA shouts.

"Kim HyunA !! kwenchana?? " I enter the class quickly . She's sitting on the floor . Maybe she just fall down.

"Hyu-hyun-hyunn seung.. you came??" She cries. Maybe , she's having a very difficult time , I feel really sad to see her cry. Stop it. "I'm sorry , I'm late. Let's go home..." I am a bit shocked . why did i say that word? I can't control myself?? HyunSeung what happened?? I gives her my hand and help her to get up. I squat again. "quick. I'll bring you home." I look at her sad face.

"o-o-oh.. " She gets up and I start to walk and piggyback her. "HyunSeung.. why are you there??" Oh my god.. I also don't know. "Moela~ I thought you'll hurt again?" I startled a bit and continue walk. "Jinjja? It's not like I'm always hurt..." She giglles. "I'm happy to see that you're happy now." I stop my walk!! what I just said?? I act cool like nothing happened."Someone like you , generous heart. always feel happy when other is happy ,huh?" She took it as different meaning. "Yes.. Try to be someone like me , You'll be happy." We arrive at a bus station.

"Oh.. I hate bus . Let's just take my car. " She told me to let her sit atthe bench. "You can drive like this?" I am worried. "No.. Papa Jung will come  I'll call him. Just join me." I nodded.

"Hello." She calls someone.

"Yes Papa jung . I just sprain my leg. " Oh.. She's calling her papa Jung.

"Come here ... I'm at a bus station near school." Ah.. ordering him.

"Arasso. Please don't tell father." I stop from overhear someone phonecall

"Ok.. Bye.." she's sad today?

"How is it??" I try to smile , I notice that she'll smile when I smile. "Papa Jung will come .You know? My father come home once a month. and he'll just give me a tons of gift , Dress from everywhere round the world ,  Give me an envelope of money. Pay for my credit card...." She can't continue anymore , she cries. I know It's hard. I pat her head , She feels a bit better.

"He loves you , he think that money will make you happy. Just tell him , stay by your side. " I cheer her. "No use... I've always said that ... He just come home once amonth and spend 1 hour with me. Then it means.... I just spend half day with my Father for a year. Pity me." She cries . I wiped her tears. Ah!! What I'm doing.. Pabo~~ "Don't cry , some girls look beautifull when they cry . But , You're the worst." I pat her head . "Ahh.. Papa Jung has arrived let's get in. " I lift her in bridal style . It's easier than squatting again and again. "Oh!! put me down . I'll better walk than you did this." Her face is all red.

"why is your face so red?? Do you like me??" I move my lips nearer to hers . "No!! " I move away and sit beside her. "Is it?? Your face is so red." I wink. "Papa Jung , let's go home . Whatever! I'm just startled!!" She really don't like me?? "Jinjja?? You don't like me??" I touch her hand. "I said no!!! AH.. DON'T TOUCH ME , ERT!!. " Yah!! Maybe She really don't like me . Why? I feel like my heart is torn . I can not breath?? I'm getting dizzy , what's this feeling??

"Love.." Suddenly she speaks. "How is it?? Papa Jung??" She asks a senior huh?? "It hurts  when he's not looking at you and notice to other . You really worry him alot. Miss him alot , You feel happy when he's happy . You'll sacrifice yourself for him . You'll only think of him ,miss kim." Worry??Miss??Happy?? That's what i'm feeling to her. I do love her ?? How can it happend , I really hate arrogant girl. "Ah.. Papa Jung , Will it hard to forget someone we love?" she sure is nice to her papa. "Hard?? How can I say that.. Maybe it's better to die?" I really learn a lot without asking . "Papa... then why someone marry and divorce??" She's studying love lesson.. "I don't know .. Conflict?? Love can also dissapear from someone.." Papa Jung is her secretary, secret agent ? "Why don't we buy a love drama??" I suggested. "Oh!! Yes!! Let's learn how it feel. Do you love someone Seung??" She call me with a weird name. "Ne-ne-never.. Let's stop at a CD store and collect it." I smile. "Ok!! Papa Nearest CD store." She's really childish.

We went to the store and buy 10 variety of Love drama. then , we go home.

HYUNA POV:

Ahaha... I must learn if I love him or not!!I'll call him. "Hyunseung!!! I'll go to your place ! I'll feed seung ah and change his bandage. Oh!! I'll watch this CD with you!! Se you soon." He hasn't reply anything and I close the call... I prepared the bandage and take a bath , It's so hot.. I have been satying at class for the whole day. Hyunseung!! I'll come.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

Moe!! She'll come , look at this. I tidy up everthing in 5 minutes. I must take a bath first. My hair is itchy.. I scratch my head . "Seung Ah!! Let me wash you. I will wash you slowly." I take it to the bathroom. Finish!! My turns . I have finished my bath , she haven't came..she's not fooling me right?? Ding Dong!! My bell rang . I tidy myself and let her in. "Come in" I act normal.

"SeungAh!! Omma is here?? Why are you wet??" She looks sharply at me.

"I just wash her , I'm not harming it." I chuckled and give her a glass of orange.

"Seung Ah eat- eat , grow big.... I will never let you alone. me and papa will be here always , ok??" She pat it. She really assume it as her child. "Hyunseung let's watch it." she takes out the CD and inserting it into the DVD player. The movies start and both of us really enjoy it. "Ah!! I want to be that girl , see? That man love him . Not like me .." I'm seriously watching. "I want to be the man , Love for her first and admit it first." We look at each other's eyes.

We start to watch the 4th disc now. The girl and the guy suffer a sad and difficult part. I'm not sure if I'll be able to be like that... "Wow!! Love is really amazing, huh?" I mumble and accidentally touch her hand. She looked into my eyes. "HyunA..." I looked at her eyes and I understand it's love. "Wea??" She release my hand. The movies ended with the man kiss the girl . Really I'm not able to control myself. I look at her lips and kiss her.