1 day to marriage

You Will Fall For Me

"Moe?? You even think of that??" He laughs and tickles me. "I just prepare!!" I smile. I really think that we have to prepare , right??

"Okay-okay.. Just finish your food , or I'll feed you." He smiles. How can i finished my egg and rice as dinner?? "Yahh!! Let's eat outside , the bride will get thinner. Okay?? Let's eat outside." I just advice. "Okay-okay .. Eat what?? Burger??" Oh yes, I forgot that Seung is an addicts to junk food. "Don't eat junk food you'll destroy your body. That's what Kwang always tell me." I exhales. "We'll go to a perfect place , I'll drive . You'll be amaze with this place." I hold his hand and walk to the door.

"Oh yes! We have to change. I'll change and find your clothes too." I run into the room . I choose a dress and a hat for myself . and choose whatever for Seung . He's perfect in everything. He comes into the room . "Change into this ." I give him his clothes and just continue changing. "I'll change here??" He makes me remember of the past. I am still so innocent that i scared of him. I giggle myself.

"Change quickly.." I've done changing and sit looking at the big mirror. "You're not scared??" He laughs. I can see him from mirror. "Why do i need?? I've seen your body." I wink and look at the mirror. "Mirror, mirror, who is the most beautiful in the world? Mirror, mirror, am i the prettiest in the world? Just for today, tell me that i'm the most beautiful..." I sing 4minute song . This is the song we compose together.

"Baby.. You're most beautifull.." He hugs me from the back. "I know.. That's why, I will keep it forever. My beauty." I smile and finished putting make up. "You ready?? You're so cute!!" I look at him. He's perfectly born into the world.  Let's go.. I drag him and drive one of my hottest car.

"HyunA.. you love to collect car??" He never ask me that , But yes.. I love all my car.

"Ermm.." I nodded. I starts the engine and travel this Seoul. "What do you want to eat??" I smile .

"everything i see..I love eating." I wonder why he doesn't get fat. He's just like me.

"Let's eat at a restaurant.." I drove my car to another part of Seoul. I can see car everywhere. It's a busy town.

"We're here." I stop the car and look at one of the  best restaurant in Seoul. This restaurant serves Best Korean Beef. CHAM SUT GOL .

"Seung!! we'll eat the best galbi here." I wink. "Jinjja?? Galbi will taste almost the same." He never been here??

"You've never been here?? when you try it. You'll find out that this is the best galbi." I thumbs up and enter. The waiters show us the empty table, give us the menu and waited.

"I'd like the galbitang (stewed beef ribs) and naengmyeon (cold buckwheat noodles) . Oh yes, give us the galbi and the grill too!" I gives the menu back to the waiter.

"What's the difference?? We're still grilling galbi like usual.." He looks at me. "We use sutbul (wood charcoal) to grill , It'll add the somky falovour . You'll like it." I move and sit nearer to him. "i wanted to take art class and become a singer." I mumble .

"Then , go to art school. Why do you enter normal school??" He look at the empty table.

"I... I follow Joon , I regret it so much.. Even if I'm not in this school. I'll still meet you." I kiss his cheeks. "You can go to art school again. I'll find you." He smiles . "I want to.. But , you'll take care of the business yourself??" I lean my back on the comfy sofa.

"I can do it.. Just make your dream. and That 4minute , I guess they'll follow you?" He smiles.

"Yeahh.. I will go with them . I have enter art class since small. I can dance . and sing. I guess i can graduate from this school and audition??" I want to sing . That's my hobby.

"Audition?? I'm sure you'll past. How about singing Iu song?? You and I..." Yeah.. That song is nice.

"Uhmm.. I'll think about it . Now eat!!!" The waiter serve us the raw meat. I grill it and Seung gives me the galbitang. "I'll choose the naengmyeon!! you eat that." he smiles and grilling the meat. "We're the greddiest of all. We've eaten and yet grilling again." I laugh. "This is for my love." I feed him.

"Gomawooo.." He gives me the naengmyeon. "For you." He eat the end of the noodles and i eat the other end. I close my eyes. Our lips will meet in the center. Yeah.. Our lips meet. I parted it. This is public.

"Seungg.." I blush. "Waee?? Should i give the invitation for them??" He jokes.

"Just eat!! " I love him , he's funny... and perfect in my eyes,

We arrive home and I'm exhausted. "I wanna sleepp.." I drop myself on the bed. and Seung changes into sleepwear. "I wanna take a bath. How can you sleep like that??" That's the last sound i hear . and I fall asleep.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

This girl , she's really.. I wonder how i can fall for someone like her?? She's extremely arrogant and she changes now. She has a nice heart. I kiss her forehead and sleeps beside her.

The next morning , I wake up at 5 AM . The sunshines is still not shining. Tomorrow I'll marry HyunA.. and I'm her husband.  I open the window. and walk out from the room I sit in the balcony again. I play "Shock" song in my iphone. I know.. I also have talent to be a singer . Sorry , I just decided to be a business man. I hear someone ."HyunA??" I call her name.

"Yeah,.. I'm here." She hugs me from the back. "we'll marry tomorrow.. It's so.." She close her eyes .

"It's like a dream. I wanna ask. Why you're not arrogant anymore??" I really wanna know. "You.. say that you hate arrogant girl ... So , I watch a lot of drama and spend my time on learning. I'm used to this now." She kiss my neck. "Ah.. Let's go to school now! Ahjumma will arrive soon." I parted and smile.

We arrive at school , like usual. When she saw Kwang . She'll hugs him. I'm very jealous. I admit. She'll forget about me . and say "Bye " to me.

HYUNA POV:

"Kwangg!!!!" i get out from the car and hug him. "You're here?? I miss youu.." He hugs me back.

"Ahh.. I've got photoshoot and the photo will arrive today??" I smiles. "Oh yes!! Bye Seung!!!" I wave my hand and follow Kwang.

"I'll show you my new crush.." he stops and points at a girl. That girl is Victoria.

"YAHH!!! She has a boyfriend!! Wake up!!!" I slap his face lightly.

"When i saw her . I don't care.. I like her.." He's crazy??

"AAHHH!! Don't like her!! She doesn't worth for someone like you Kwang!!" I stare at him.

"Don't say something like that HyunA.." I am scared that he'll not be my oppa again. "Okay.. You need me to introduce her??" I smile. I hate doing this , But Kwang loves her.

"Victoria Unnie!!!" I pretend not to hate her. "HyunA?? What's the matter??" She's still arrogant as ever.

"Anniii.. I just want to introduce my friend , is it okay??" I hope she'll show her arrogance and make Kwang hate her.

"Oh.. You're Lee Gikwang?? I'm Victoria.. Nice to meet yyou.." She shows her sparkling smile to him . "Nice to meet you." Kwang smile.

"Oh.. I've to go now.. Bye Gikwang!! and you too HyunA." She smirks to my face. What the hell.

"Kwang.. do you love her??" I stare at him. "Yes.." He smiles. Whatever.. I just will spend my happy days with Seung. I walk to the class.

"Seung!!!" I sits beside him now.  He smiles and turn to BEAST member.

"Seung... I'm so happy . I can even see your face in class." He keeps talking to Beast member and just nodded to me.

"YAHH!! Beast oppa.. Don't make him leave me alone. I've no friend and now.. I've got no one to talk to me!!" I yell. and leave the class . I saw TaeMin is calling.

"Hello??" I answer it.

"Kim HyunAh ssi?? can we meet??" Now?? I'm at school.

"I'm at school? later??"

"Where're you Cube ??I'll go there.." He is in rush.

"Oh.. yes! I'm at jenius class.. Just come." I close the phone.


Tae Min.. What did he intend to do??

I've update again ~ Short chapter - Soorryy :(

Gomawoo..

SUBSCRIBE.

Thanks to all my subscriber . I wanna thanks :

  • gni_4eva
  • saraluv
  • shiney
  • ChattyLimmy
  • Yoon_Eun_Hye
  • BEAST192
  • Hallowen98
  • vania17
  • beast4minute
  • maiquynh1711
  • PurpleBlossom
  • lynsa23
  • HwangMiHee15
  • hyun_zaieaRei
  • uknownadya
  • namtswb
  • lolitsme
  • cbabes
  • fernie123
  • IceKpop
  • 4mb2lover
  • xinismee
  • sshlaa
  • shafinaz98