You Must Being Strong.. No Matter What

Noone Will Change Your Position In My Heart.

-1 week  later-

"Seungiee~~" Jun Hyung called his wife when he already arrive in his house. but he doesn't receive any answer. He frowned.

"Seungie??" Jun Hyung called again. But again no answer. He began to worried.He walked to his bedroom when suddenly Hyunseung walked infront of him. 

"Seungie." Jun Hyung said and hug his wife. Hyunseung hug him back.

"Where're you when I calling you??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung smile.

"I just finish bathing so I don't hear you." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung sighed in relief. 

"Anyway.. Are you hungry??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung shook his head. 

"Let's go to dinner." Hyunseung said happily. Jun Hyung smile and nodded.

"Fine.. After I'm take a bath." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung nodded. After Jun Hyung walked to bathroom Hyunseung walked to living room. He sit on the couch and sighed. He close his eyes. He remember about the doctor said.

 

*flashback*

Hyunseung walked to the doctor room when he receive a call from his doctor. He knocked the door and get in. He take a seat infront of the doctor.

"Soo??? Do you have any news??" Hyunseung asked. The doctor sigh and shook his head.

"Seungie... You must choose now.. Your baby or your life.. I'm worried if your condition became worse.. It's have an effect to your baby too.. If you choose the baby now.. We acan take the baby out in 2 week." The doctor said with sad expression. Hyunseung sighed. 

"Hyunseung." The doctor called. 

"I'm fine dad. Don't worry.." Hyunseung said to the doctor who actually his dad. 

"How can you be fine when you have this cancer.. Just abort that baby Hyunseung-ah.. Or your life can be dangerous.. Just 20% you can survive if you keep that baby." Dr. Jang or Hyunseung's dad said. Hyunsueng shook his head.

"No.. I'll keep this baby or actually it's babies cause it's twins. I never abort it dad." Hyunseung said. Dr. Jang sighed.

"And.. Do you think Jun Hyung will accept your decision??" Dr. Jang asked. Hyunseung sighed.

"He doesn't know anything dad." Hyunseung said. 

"WHAT??" Dr. Jang shouted. 

"I don't want to make him worry." Hyunseung said. 

"He must know Hyunseung.. He's your husband." Dr. Jang said.

"I know.. But.. I don't want to make him worry... So please don't tell him about my cancer. I don't want he choose me than his babies. And I'll not abort this baby.. And that;s my final decission " Hyunseung said and walked out. Dr. Jang sighed.

"I never understand with your mind Hyunseung... You always thinking about the other person life than yours. When you 5 y.o. You almost lost your life too just for saving the little boy who standing in the middle road. And you never know if that's boy is your husband now. Yong Jun Hyung" Dr. Jang said to himself and sighed.

 

*end*

Jun Hyung finish bathing and walked to living room. He see Hyunseung there. He apporached his wife and wrap his hands around his wife. Hyunseung opened his eyes and look to Jun Hyung. He smile.

"Are you ready??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung nodded and they walked out from their house. 

 

After they finish their dinner they walked around and sit on the grass. Jun Hyung laid his head on Hyunseung's lap. He Hyunseung's belly. 

"I'm really want to see how my twins face?? Are they beautiful like you?" Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung chuckle. 

"I hope they'll be handsome like you." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung smile.

"Seungie." Jun Hyung called Hyunseung while keep Hyunseung's belly.

"Hmm??" 

"Can you tell me the truth??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung tilted his head.

"Tell what??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung get up into sitting position and look to Hyunseung.

"Can you tell me what actually happen to you?? You look pale and you look skinny." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung sighed.

"I'll tell you.. But promise me." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung frowned but nodded.

"you'll always take care of our babies." Hyunseung said. 

"Why??" Jun Hyung asked.

"just promise me Jun." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung sighed before nodded.

"Fine... I promise.. Sooo.. What is it??" Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung take a deep breath.

"I..I-I fet a cancer Jun.. Liver cancer and it's already stage 2.." Hyunseung said look down. Jun Hyung stare at his wife with shock expression.

"W-What??"  Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung begin to sobbing. 

"And.. I.. I must.. choose between... my life or the babies." Hyunseung said between his sobs. 

"Seungie." Jun Hyung said and hug his wife.

"Just.. choose your life Seung.." Jun Hyung said. But Hyunseung shook his head.

"I don't want Junn.. I want keep them." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung broke the hug he look at Hyunseung.

"Just abort it Seungie-ah.. I don't want to lose you.. We can try the baby later.. But now.. Pleasee... Just save your life." Jun Hyung said. But Hyunseung shook his head.

"I'm sorry Jun." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung sighed.

"Seungiee.. Pleasee." Jun Hyung pleaded but his wife keep shook his head. 

"Seung." Hyunseung shook his head and he suddenly feel dizzy. He stood up and want to walked away before he fainted. 

"HYUNSEUNG." That's what he last hear before he being unconscious. 

 

"How is he??" Jun Hyung asked when Dr. Jang walked out. Dr. Jang shook his head.

"His condition is getting worse.. We must take the babies out or abort them." Dr. Jang said. Jun Hyung widen his eyes.

"Abort??" jun Hyung asked. Dr, Jang sighed.

"You know Jun Hyung.. Hyunseung get a liver cancer and it's already stage 2.. If he choose his babies more than his life.. I'm sorry.. It's just 20% chance he'll survive.." Dr. Jang said. Jun Hyung sighed.

"Jun Hyung.. If you want he live.. Tell him to just abort his babies.. I don't want he lost his life Jun.." Dr. Jang said. 

"I know Mr. Jang.. I dont want to lose him too.. For twice." Jun Hyung said. Dr. Jang look at him.

"Twice??" Dr. Jang asked. jun Hyung nodded.

"Yup.. Cause I know that Hyunseung the one who saved my life when I almost get hit by car. He pushed me aside so he's the one who get hit by car.. And since that day I always promise myself to protect him.. I always watching from afar. Until we're get into high school. I brace myself to being a friend with him. And to make our relationship more than friend until we're getting married like now." Jun Hyung said. Dr. Jang look at him. He suddenly hug Jun Hyung and crying. Jun Hyung patted his father-in-law back.

"I'm sorry Jun hyung.. I'm sorry cause i doesn't accept you two relationship. I'm a selfish person.. I'm sorry.." Dr. Jang said and keep crying. 

"It;s okay Mr. Jang.. Me and Hyunseung already forgive you at first." Jun Hyung said.

"I'm sorrry... I don't know that Hyunseung'll be important for your life... I don't know if you're really care about him.. I'm really sorry Jun Hyung... I'm sorry when you two said you want to get married i just kick you two out cause Hyunseung already pregnant." Dr. Jang said and still crying. Jun Hyung sighed.

"No.. reallyy.. It's okay ... Mr. Jang.. We're understand why you do that." Jun Hyung said. After a few miutes Dr. Jang stop crying and look at Jun Hyung.

"Thank you Jun Hyung-ah." Dr. Jang said. Jun Hyung smile.

"No problem.." Jun Hyung said and smile. 

"I must to go now Jun.. i have an other patient.. you can see Hyunseung now.. I hope you can convice him about his decision." Dr. Jang said. Jun Hyung nodded. After Dr. jang walked away Jun Hyung get into Hyunsueng's ward. He see Hyunseung's lying on bed. His face is so pale and he lost his weight. Jun Hyung take a sit beside Hyunsueng's bed. 

"Seungie." Jun Hyung said took Hyunseung's hand. 

"Seungiee.. Pleasee... Don't make me worried like this.." Jun Hyung said. He Hyunseung's hair. He kiss Hyunsueng's forehead. He fell asleep still holding Hyunseung's hand

 

Hyunseung waked up in the next morning. He groaned and want to sit up but he feel weight at his right hand. He look at his hand and see Jun Hyung fallen asleep. Hyunseung smile and Jun Hyung's hair.. 

"I'm sorry Junnie." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung open his eyes and look at Hyunseung.

"Seungie." Jun Hyung said. He look at Hyunseung. Hyunseung smile.

"Heii." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung smile and Hyunseung's cheek. 

"Seung about the decission." Jun Hyung want to talk but Hyunseung put his finger on Jun Hyung's lips.

"I'm sorry Junnie.. i keep my decission that I'll keep our babies. And I never change that." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung sighed but he smile.

"Fine.. If you want that.. I can't stop you.." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"Thank you Jun.. I love you." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung smile and kiss Hyunseung. 

"but you must promise me one thing too." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung frowned and nodded.

"you must being strong.. No matter what." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile before nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPdateee..

I have a training day tommorow.. I don't know if I can update my story..

So i decided to make this one complete today..

Wait for the next chapter... Maybe that chapter will be the last chapter.. kkk~~

 

Anywayy.. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COMMENT....^^