Noone Will Change Your Position In My Heart.

Noone Will Change Your Position In My Heart.

 

-2weeks later-

Hyunseung and Jun Hyung decided to take a walk in the flower garden.. And now is a winter. They sit on the grass. Jun Hyung grab Hyunseung's hands.

"Seungie.. Are you sure you will choose our babies??" Jun Hyung asked.. Hyunseung look at him before nodding his head and smile.

"Yup.. I really sure." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung smile and Hyunseung's cheek before kiss Hyunseung gently. 

"I love you Seungie." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"I love you too Junnie." Hyunseung said. They keep looking at each other until someone called them.

"Hyunseung hyung... Jun Hyung hyung.." The 2 look to the person and see the litlle black hair boy run toward them and behind him a tall and build boy. In their hands a baby who sleeping peacefully.  Hyunseung and Jun Hyung smile. 

"Hey Seobie." Hyunseung said. The black hair boy smile and sit beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung take the baby from Yoseob's hand. He look to the baby and kiss the baby forehead. While Doojoon the tall and build guy sit beside Jun hyung. And give Jun Hyung the baby to Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung took the baby and kiss the baby forehead too. 

"Hey baby.. Be a nice girl with Jun Hyung appa kay??" Hyunseung said to the baby girl on his arm. Jun Hyung smile. A painful smile. He really feel hurt look to his wife. Hyunseung still alive when he give the twins babies birth. A girl and a boy.  But his condition getting really worse. He just can wait for the day. And Hyunseung know that his will come soon. So he want to spend his time with Jun Hyung and his twins babies. 

"We'll leave you two." Doojoon said and grab Yoseob's hand. Yoseob look at Hyunseung with sad eyes.

"hyung." Yoseob said hold his crying. Hyunsueng look at him and smile.

"Don't worry Seobie.. I'm alright." Hyunseung said weakly. Yoseob hug Hyunseung. yoseob is Hyunseung's adopted brother. But he has some heart problem. And must get the donor. 

"Hyung... Pleasee... Don't leave me." Yoseob said crying. hyunseung smile and hug Yoseob back. He patted the smaller boy's head. 

'I never leave you Seobie..." Hyunseung said. Yoseob crying until he broke the hug. 

"Promise??" Yosoeb asked. Hyunseung smile and nodded. After that Yoseob go with Doojoon leaving the 2 couple with their babies. After Yoseob and Doojoon leave Jun Hyung look at Hyunseung.

"Seungie." Hyunseung look at him.                                                                                   

"Hmm??" Jun Hyung want to hold his tears but failed. Hyunseung wipe Jun Hyung's tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry Jun.." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung shook his head. He hug Hyunseung with one hand while one hand still holding the baby. 

"Pleasee.. DOn't leave me.." Jun Hyung said and crying. Hyunseung hug him back. 

"I won't." Hyunseung said and let jun Hyung cried. After Jun Hyung stop crying Hyunseung look at the baby on Jun Hyung's arm.

"You little boy.. Be a good boy and always protect your twin sister." Hyunseung said to the baby boy who being on Jun Hyung's arm. He the baby boy cheeks before kiss the baby forehead. After that Hyunseung just feel his eyelids getting heavy and he know that his time will come soon. So he doesm't want waste the time.. He want to spend his last time with Jun Hyung. 

"Hyung." Yoseob suddenly call him. Hyunseung and Jun Hyung look at him.

"Let me take Hyun Jun and Jun Hyun now.. So you can take your time.." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded. He give Jun Hyun the baby girl while Jun Hyung give Doojoon Hyun Jun a baby boy. After Doojoon and YOseob leaving them Hyunseung lean his head to Jun Hyung's shoulder. He really feel sleepy.. And his eyelids getting heavy. 

"Junnie." hyunseung called. Jun Hyung look at him.

"Yes??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung sighed.

"I love you." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung chuckle.

"I know." Jun Hyung said. 

"Can you say I love you too to me.. For.. the.. last.. time??" Hyunseung said while his eyelids getting more heavy. Jun Hyung notice it and shook his head.

"Seungiee. Pleasee.... HOld on.. I'll take you to your room now." Jun Hyung said. But Hyunseung shook his head.

"Please." Hyunseung said he really can't hold anymore.

"I'.. I love you too Seungie.. I love you.. I love you.. Pleasee.. Don't leave me." Jun Hyung said. He hug Hyunseung... Hyunseung smile..

"Thank you... Pleasee.. Take care of our twins Junnie.. " Hyunseung said.. Jun Hyung keep hug Hyunseung and crying..

"Oh.. And one more thing." Hyunseung said. 

"Take my heart for Yoseob.. I'll donor my heart to Yoseob.. So he can live happilly.. Can you Junnie?" Hyunseung asked.

"Seungie.. Please.. Don't talk like that.." Jun Hyung said. 

"Jun.. Can you??" Hyunseung asked.. his eyes getting more heavy. 

"I.. I'll give your heart to Yoseob.." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile. Blood coming out from his nose.. 

"Thank you Junnie.. I love you.." Hyunseung said. And with that Hyunseung close his eyes. Jun Hyung notice it and shook Hyunseung's body. And with that too the snow begin to falling.

"Seungiee.. No.. Pleasee.. Don't leave me.." Jun Hyung said shook Hyunseung's body.. He hug Hyunseung tightly and crying. 

"Seungie.. Don't leave me.. Please.." Jun Hyung said while crying.. Someone tapped his shoulder he look up and see Doojoon and Yoseob holding the crying babies now. ANd behind them Hyunseung's parents and with his parents looking at him.

"Jun Hyung... Let him go.." Mr. Jang said. Jun Hyung look at Hyunseung. He wipe the blood from Hyunseung's nose and kiss Hyunseung's lips. 

"I will do my promise to you Seungie.. And one more thing I promise to you. Noone will change your position in my heart.. Noone." Jun Hyung said. He hug Hyunseung. 

 

-at funeral-

Jun Hyung stand infront of grave stone. 

Rest In Peace

 

Jang Hyunseung

B.O.D : 3 September 1989

R.I.P : 25 December 2012

 

Jun Hyung kneel infront of Hyunseung's grave stone. He crying.

"I promise.. Noone will change your position in my heart.." Jun Hyung said and crying. Doojoon patted his shoulder. Jun Hyung look at him.

"Let's go Jun.." Doojoon said. Jun Hyung nodded. He look at Hyunseung's grave. 

"I love you Seungie.." Jun Hyung said and walked to where the other waiting. Without Jun Hyung knowing.. Hyunseung is standing beside his grave and look to Jun Hyung and smile.

"I love you too Junnie." Hyunseung said and with that the wind blow. Jun Hyung look behind him again and smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The endddd...

Hahaha... how is it??? Welll... in the end Hyunseung give his heart to Yosoeb and Yosoeb live healthy after that.

Sorry for creepy chapter.. heheheh..

 

Anywayy.. Give me your commmeennttttt....<3