Actually what happen to you Seung???

Noone Will Change Your Position In My Heart.

In the morning Hyunseung wake up. He look beside him and see Jun Hyung sleeping peacefully. He smile and Jun Hyung's hair. But he smile faded when he remember about what the doctor said to him yesterday.

 

*flashback*

Hyunseung walked to doctor's room and the doctor let him in. Hyunseung take a seat infront of doctor.

"Soo?? What happen to me??" Hyunseung asked. The doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry Hyunseung-ah.. You got a liver cancer..." The doctor said. Hyunseung's eyes widen.

"What??" Hyunseung asked to the doctor. 

"You got a liver cancer Hyunseung-ah.. It's already stage 2.." The doctor said. 

"And.. it's not have an effect with my baby right??" Hyunseung asked scared for the any news. The doctor sighed again.

"I'm sorry Hyunseung-ah.. You must choose... Your life or your baby." The doctor said. 

"Wh-What??" 

"Abort it or you can't survive." The doctor said. 

"I-I'll thinking again." Hyunseung said. The doctor nodded and smile. 

"E-Excuse me." Hyunseung said and walked out from doctor's room. After that he sit on the chair and crying. 

*end*

Jun Hyung stirred a bit in his sleep. he open his eyes and look at Hyunseung. He noticed that Hyunseung losing his weight and more skinny. So he decided to ask Hyunseung.

"Seungie.." Hyunseung look at Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung Hyunseung's cheek.

"You look more skinny. And you're geting tired easilly, Your face is so pale too, Are you alright??" Jun Hyung asked with worried. Hyunseung smile.

"I'm alright Jun.." Hyunseung said. He doesn't want to make Jun hyung worried. So he decided to keep his sickness from Jun Hyung.

"Junnie... Let's go out to park." Hyunseung suddenly said happily. Jun Hyung frowned but he nodded.

"Okay,," Jun Hyung said smile. They prepare for their date. After they finish they going out. 

 

-at the park-

Hyunseung and Jun Hyung sit on the bench watching kids playing happyly. Jun Hyung sometimes smile. Hyunsueng notice it.

"Junnie.." Jun Hyung look at his wife.

"What is it Seungie??" Jun Hyung ask grab Hyunseung's hand.

"Are you really love a kids??" Hyunsueng asked. Jun Hyung nodded and smile. He Hyunseung's belly.

"Of course.. Especially mine." Jun Hyung said keep Hyunseung's belly. Hyunseung already pregnant 8 month. 

"Thenn.. If you must choose between me and our baby who will you choose??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung look at him.

"What do you mean??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung shook his head and smile,

"Nothing." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung frowned. Hyunseung look at him and chuckle.

"Anywayy.. Junnie.. Do you know that we'll be have a twins??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung widen his eyes.

"really??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung nodded. Jun Hyung hug Hyunsueng.

"Really??? Thank you Seungiee." Ju nhyung said make Hyunseung chuckle.

"For what??" Hyunseung asked. Jun hyung broke the hug.

"For give me a twins of course." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile. After that they spend their time in the park. And the days getting late. 

"Junnie.. I'm tired.. Let's go home." Hyunseung said weakly. Jun Hyung who notice it nodded his head. They walked back to their house. 

"Seung.. Your face is so pale.. Are you sure that you're alright??" Jun hyung asked.. Hyunseung look at him and smile weakly before nodded.

"Yeah.. Just a bit tired." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung sighed.

"Fine.. Take a rest Seungie." Jun hyung said and kiss Hyunseung's forehead. Hyunseung nodded and walked to bedroom.

"Actually what happen to you Seung??" Jun Hyung sain in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st chapter is done..

Sooo.. How is it??

Pleaseee give me your comment...<3