Bonus Chapter

Noone Will Change Your Position In My Heart.

It's been 5 years since Hyunseung's died. Jun Hyung now lived with the twins. The twins now is 5 years old. Jun Hyung is working on his workroom when suddenly Hyun Jun the little boy came to his workroom.

"Appa." Hyun Jun called his appa. Jun Hyung look to his son.

"What is it?? Why don't you sleep??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyun Jun shook his head.

"I'm sleeping. But wake up. And now I can't sleep again." Hyun Jun said. Jun Hyung chuckle. He pick his son up and out him on his lap. 

"Well.. Do you want a hot milk so you can sleep??" Jun Hyung asked. But the little boy just shook his head.

"No." He said. Jun Hyung frowned.

"Then.. What do you want??" Jun Hyung asked. 

"I want umma." Hyun Jun said. Make Jun Hyung silent for a while. It's been a week Hyun Jun always ask his umma. jun Hyung sighed.

"Hyun Jun-ah.." Jun Hyung want to said to his son. BUt he doesn't know what should he say.

"I want umma, appa. Everyone in my school always walked with their umma. And they always ask me where's my umma." Hyun Jun said with sad tone. Jun Hyung sighed and hug the little boy.

"I'm sorry Hyun Jun-ah. If I being a good appa in 5 years ago. Your umma will never leave us. " Jun Hyung said. He feel so sad when he always remember he's can't notice Hyunseung being sick. 

"Appa." Hyun Jun called his appa. But Jun Hyung already sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Hyun Jun.. I'm so sorrry for being a stupid appa. I'm never notice your umma is sick." Jun Hyung said between his sob. The little boy feel sad when he see his appa is crying.

"Appa.. Don't cry.. *sob* If you cry Hyun Jun *sob* will cry too... HUWAAAAAAA. " Suddenly Hyun Jun start to crying. Jun Hyung look to him.

"Stop crying Hyun Jun.. Don't cry." Jun Hyung said and wiped the little boy tears. 

"B-but appa is crying *sob* So Hyun Jun is crying too." Hyun Jun said. Jun Hyung smile.

"Appa is stop crying now.. So. Hyun Jun.. Stop crying now." Jun Hyung said. Hyun Jun nodded his head and he is sniffing. Jun Hyung smile.

"Appa.. Never cry again." Hyun Jun said and wiped his appa tears. Jun Hyung smile and nodded. Suddenly the little girl come into room. 

"Appa.. I can't sleep.. And Hyun Jun is going somewhere." Jun Hyun the little girl said. Jun Hyung smile.

"your brother is here Jun Hyun. Why you two can't sleep in same time??" Jun Hyung asked. jun Hyun came to his appa and sit on his another lap. 

"Appa. I'm feel sleepy now." Hyun Jun said. Jun Hyung smile and nodded

" Okay... Let's go to sleep now" Jun Hyung said and  carry the two twins on hie each arms. He put the twins gently on their bed. When Jun Hyung want to walked out from the twins room. The little girl call him.

"Appa." Jun Hyun called Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung look at her.

"What is it??" Jun Hyung asked. Jun Hyun sit up. 

"I have a dream." Jun Hyun said. Jun Hyung sit beside her.

"What is your dream then??" Jun Hyung asked.

"I dream about,, umma." jun Hyun said. Jun Hyung look at her in confused. How can she dream about her umma while she never see her umma.

"O-Oh.. T-Then??" Jun Hyung asked her.

"He's really pretty..And he's smiling to me." Jun Hyun said and smile. 

"R-Really??" Jun Hyung asked and the little girl nodded her head.

"He said that he'll always love me and Hyun Jun. And of course he said he love you appa." Jun Hyun said. Jun Hyung smile.

"It's good then." Jun Hyung said. Hyun Jun who not fully asleep listen what his sister said.

"Really?? You meet with umma?? how's he look??" Hyun Jun asked. 

"He's so pretty " Jun Hyun said cheerly.

"Really??" Hyun Jun asked. Jun Hyun nodded.

"Wahhh.. I''m so curious how's he look." Hyun Jun said.  jun Hyung just smile see how cute his twins can be.

"Appa.. I want to see umma's face.." Hyun Jun said with pouted. Jun Hyung chuckle. 

"Fine.. You can tsee his face but just in picture." Jun Hyung said. Hyun Jun nodded.

"But now.. You two must go to sleep.. It's to late now." Jun Hyung said. The twins nodded their head and laid on their beds. Jun Hyung give them a kiss on their forehead. After that he walked out from the twins room and walked to his room. He close the door behind him and lied on his bed. He look at his bedside table and found Hyunseung photo. He took the photo and carressed Hyunsueng's photo.

"Seungie.. I miss you.. Our twins are missed you.. Can't you comeback to me?? I really miss you." Jun Hyung said and he hug the photo and sleep. 

 

In the next morning. Jun Hyung being wake up by Hyun Jun who's jumping on his bed.

"Appa wake up.." Hyun Jun said and sit on bed. Jun Hyung groan and look at the litle boy. 

"Appa... Is that umma's photo??" Hyun Jun asked while pointing to photoframe which Jun Hyung holding. Jun Hyung looked down and he smile to his son and nodded. 

"Can I see it??" Hyun Jun asked. Jun Hyung nodded and give the photo to Hyun Jun. 

"Wahhh... Umma's so prettty." Hyun Jun said. Jun Hyung chuckle.

"Appa.. Appa... I'm dream about umma too." Hyun Jun said. 

"really??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyun Jun nodded. 

"Wahh... That's good then." Jun Hyung said.

"Ehmmm... He said that he always love us.." Hyun Jun said. Jun Hyung smile. 

"Of course he will always love us." Jun Hyung said. 

"Well.. Take a shower now.. You'll go to school now." Jun Hyung said. Hyun Jun nodded and he go out from his appa room and to bathroom. Jun Hyung sighed when suddenly he hear someone call his name.

"Junnie." The voice call him. Jun Hyung look around and his eyes widen when he see his lovely wife standing at the corner of room.

"Seungie." Jun Hyung mumble. 

"Is that you Seungie??" JunHyung asked. Hyunseung smile to him.

"Of course you stupid. Who else do you think?" Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung widen his eyes.

"Am I dreaming??" Jun Hyung asked himself. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Of course not you pabo." Hyunseung said. 

"B-but..." Jun Hyung want to say something but Hyunseung cut his words.

"I don't have much time Junnie.I must to go back." Hyunseung said. 

"I just want to said thank you for fulfill all my wish Junnie. And I want to say that I'll always love you." Hyunseung said and smile.

"Appaa~~" Suddenly the twins come in to room and their eyes widen when they see their umma in there. 

"Umma." Hyun Jun called his umma. Hyunseung look at them and smile.

"Hey there." Hyunseung said. Hyun Jun and Jun Hyun run to him and hug his body. 

"Umma.." Jun Hyun said while crying.The twins are crying.

"Don't cry you two.Don't forget what umma said to you two." Hyunseung said to twins. The twins nodded their head and stop crying. Hyunseung smile to them. 

"That's my twins." Hyunseung said and ruffle their hair. The twins hug their umma. And Hyunseung's body became invisible. And he know that his time is over.  So he broke the hug. 

"I must to go now.. Take care..." Hyunseung said to twins. But the twins doesn't want their umma leave so they're start to crying.

"Junnie.. I love you.. Take care of twins, okay??" Hyunseung asked Jun Hyung and Jun Hyung just nodded.

" I will." Jun Hyung said to Hyunsueng. Hyunseung smile.

"Thank you." Hyunseung said to junhyung. He look back to twins who still crying.

"Hey.. Don't cry.. You two must be a strong kids. Especially you Hyun Jun.. You're a boy. And yhe good boy doesn't crying." Hyunsueng said. The twins nodded their head and stop crying, Hyunseung smile.

"I love you two... Don't be a naught kids okay??" Hyunseung said. The twins nodded.

"We promise." The twins said in unison. Hyunseung smile. 

"Well.. I must to go now.." Hyunseung said. And with that his body became more invisible. After Hyunseung gone Jun Hyung look at the twins, He sighed.

"You two wash your face first before we go to your school." Jun Hyung said. The twins nodded and go to bathroom and wash their face. 

"I will take care of them Seungie... I promise." Jun Hyung said. After that he decided to take a bath. Unnotice. Hyunseung still standing at his spot and smile.

-------------------------------------------

Bonuss chapterrrr,,

kkk~~

How is it???

Pleasee give me your commmenntttt..<3