Key

Key

 

Chapter 4


 

        Key’s P.O.V

 

    When I woke up Onew was gone with Jonghyun to a photoshoot. I walked out of the room and was embraced with complete silence. Taemin and Minho must be gone. I walked to the kitchen and started making coffee. My thoughts were blank and I didn’t know what to do with my body so I just leaned on the counter. Sighing I grabbed the finished mug and walked out to the balcony.

 

“Go play outside Kibum! Go! Shoo!” I sat down against the railing and took a sip. It was hot and soothed my throat, making my insides warm.

 

“...remember that box I gave you?” Another sip. Why did I have that dream? It was so long ago, I thought it was completely forgotten.  Just like that every thought came rushing to my head. I wanted to cry and scream but instead I drank more of the coffee. I hated the silence when it was here but now it’s all I want. The warmth of the coffee distracting me from everything else.

 

“Key!” I gasped letting go of the coffee cup. Luckily Minho let go of one of my shoulders and caught it. He set it down and gripped me again. “Key?” I reached out touching his forearms.

 

“You’re hurting me.” He softened his grip and cupped my face.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. I was just thinking.” I pushed his hands away and picked the coffee back up. “I thought you were

out with Taemin.” I brought my legs close to my chest and placed the coffee in between my chest and knees.

 

“Only Taemin left, I stayed behind so you wouldn’t be alone.” I nodded staring at the coffee. “Are you sure you’re okay Hyung?”

 

“Go back inside Minho-ah.”

 

“What why?” He tried touching me but I flinched away.

 

“Go inside, I want to be alone for a little while.”

 

“Do you want Roo?” I smiled shaking my head.

 

“Go inside Minho.” With a sigh Minho got up.

 

“Go! Shoo!” I stiffened, no..Minho what!

 

“W-wit! Min-Minho.” He stopped, about to open the sliding door. “S-stay...please.” Minho came and sat next to me, worry all over his face.

 

“Hyung?” His voice light.

 

“I’m okay, just stay. Please.”

 

“I will, but why?”I..Should I tell him? Jonghyun is the only one that knows. “Key?”

 

“I just had a nightmare.” I didn’t mean to raise my voice at him. “Just..you leaving reminded me of it. Just stay with me.” That seemed to be enough as Minho went quiet.

 

“W-what was it about?” I shook my head and leaned towards him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

 

“You don’t seem fine.” I didn’t answer him. The coffee became cold along with the temperature. Forcing me and Minho to go inside. I went and laid in Jonghyun’s bed, waiting for him to come back. Minho would come and check on me from time to time but I could just close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I know I shouldn’t be worrying him but I can’t help it. I’m not myself today. The memory threw me off too much, now I’m just a thinking mess. Hopefully Minho doesn’t tell anyone about earlier. I don’t want to deal with it. It’ll just make Jonghyun more persistent on the matter. He’s starting to care about this more than me. The front door opened and relief washed over me. Finally, they’re back. Soon Jonghyun will be in here and giving me affection with little kisses like always does. Why hasn’t he come back in the room yet? No..is Minho telling him? Stop, just stay calm and wait for him. Jonghyun will come in eventually so just lay and wait. Not soon enough the bedroom door opened.

 

“Yeobo?” Jonghyun walked to me.

 

“Jongie~” I held my arms out. He smiled and took his jacket off before laying with me.

 

“You okay? Minho said you weren’t feeling well.” Damn it Minho.

 

“I’m okay, I just really missed you.” He smiled and pulled me close to him.

 

“Well I’m here now Yeobo.”



End of Chapter 4