Key

Key

Chapter 3

 

        Key's P.O.V
    I woke up suddenly, my heart was beating fast and Jonghyun was holding my protectively. I sighed and carefully got out of his grip before sitting up. I ran a hand through my hair calming my heart. I turned my head to look at Jonghyun before leaning down to kiss his face. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and got up. I wonder if anyone else is up already. I walked out the door and into the hallway to the kitchen. I giggled at a Maknae who had his head on the table. I guess he heard me laugh because he wiggled his shoulders, letting his arms go with the motion.

"Good morning Tae." He picked his head up and rested his chin on the table. I went to sit across from him and sat down. He stretched his arms out to me.

"Umma~!" I laughed quietly before getting up and going to the fridge. I grabbed a drink and opened it with a straw.

"You don't want me Tae, you want me to give you this." I set the drink down in between his elbows before sitting down. Taemin gasped grabbing the drink and putting the straw in his mouth. I giggled as he kicked his legs and hummed happily. "While you enjoy your milk I'm going to get Minho. I want him to make me make breakfast." I walked back to our room and to Taemin's bed were the second youngest was sleeping. "Minho-ah." I cooed out gently. His eyes opened slowly before he smiled.

"Ill be there in a moment, let me use the restroom and stretch." I nodded before kissing his head and going back to the restroom.

"That was easier than I thought." I walked by Taemin who was still drinking his milk, starting to play with the straw. I went to the cabinet farthest to the left and got out the cutting board. Minho came in as I got the vegetables from the fridge. "Cut these for me Minho-ah." He grunted in response making Tae laugh. I walked behind Minho getting meat and walking to the stove.

"Ooo~ Food, food, I wanna help~!" Jonghyun ran to me with a puppy face. "Can I?"

"Nope." 

"What! Why?" He started whining.

"Minho-ah's already helping me." He was about to say something but he got dragged away by Onew-hyung.

"It'll be done soon right?" Onew flashed me a smile when I nodded and walked to the couch.

    Later that day me and Jonghyun were taking a nap on his bed. He was playing with my hair as he surfed on his phone. I had just woken up but didn't want to more against him, even Roo was comfortable in between me and Jonghyun. I snuggled closer to his chest, loving the feel of his warmth. He let out a short laugh pressing his lips to my forehead for a moment. I moved one hand to the top of Roo's head. She opened one eye to look at me before closing it. I gently scratched her head and got a of thanks when I stopped.

"Kibum." I looked at Jonghyun. "Have you thought over hat happened yesterday?" I sighed tilting my head down. "Ill take that as a no."

"Jongie please, I just want to lay with you."

"I know but shouldn't you be trying to know what she wants?" I huffed getting off the bed. If he wont let me sleep with him I know who will. "Key? Where are you going?"

"Onew-hyung." I closed the door on his next reply, not wanting to hear it. I just wanted to lay with him and he messed it up. I knocked on the door before calling out to him. He looked at me from the position on the bed. I closed the door before laying next to him. He moved his arms to cradle me, right arm going under my neck to be on my shoulders and his left arm to be resting on my waist to bend up, pressing on my back. I snuggled closer my hands finding his chest and neck. Onew kissed my head pulling me closer.

"Does Jonghyun have something to do with this?" His breath hitting my forehead. I grunted in response loving the sound of his gently laugh that followed.

"He just wouldn't shut up."

"I'm sorry Key." He my head a few times. I snuggled against him more. "Just go to sleep, I wont bother you."

"Thank you." It didn't take long for me to fall asleep against Onew.

        Key's P.O.V

Age: 5


"Go play outside Kibum! Go! Shoo!" I turned and walked away from my mother. My face sad and dirty from tears. Mother was drinking again, she always drinks. She usually's drinks in her room or the living room, so why is she drinking in the kitchen?

*growl*
  

 I put my hand on my stomach as I went to my room. I haven't eaten in two days, I'm hungry. I whined going to my cell phone. It was small and only had one number, my grandma's. I pushed call on it and waited for her.

"Hello baby." Her voice sweet and gentle as always.

"Shes drinking in the kitchen, She yelled at me to shoo and play outside. I'm hungry and I was only able to drink water yesterday.

"Alright baby, is there food there for you?" I nodded knowing she couldn't see.

"Yes, I went out and bought chicken tenders and nuggets with the money you gave me."

"Okay, remember that box I gave you?" I thought for a moment before remembering.

"Yes."

"Open it. Get out one packet and a bowl. Fill the bowl with water halfway and pour the stuff in the packet in the bowl. It'll give you energy to wait a little longer. It'll also make you not hungry. Be sure to follow the directions if you forget.

"Yes grandma."

"Okay baby." We hung out and I went under my bed to the pull out the box. It was a plain cardboard box with nothing written on the outside. I set my phone next to it opening it. I got a bowl and filled it with water from the bathroom. Once in my room I opened a packet and poured it in. I looked on the back of it and read as best as I could. After looking around my room I found a fork and started to stir it. It slowly became clumpy, like mashed potatoes. I smiled came on my face as I ate. Just happy to be eating something after so long. I was able to take a nap after. It was warm that night after I ate dinner, really warm.

End of Chapter 3

A lot of thinking and preperations went into this and I know its been a long time since I updated but don't worry, this story is here to stay.