Our Meeting.

Falling in Love with a Celebrity.

 

“Kyah~” Jessica’s best friend Tiffany squeals as she sat in front of the computer. Jessica looked up from her magazine and frowned, “Tone your voice down a bit Tiff,” she said with a stern voice.

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica and covered with her right hand, “Ah sorry unnie,” the brunette girl apologized, “it’s just that…oh my gosh unnie you won’t believe this,” she got up from the seat and sat at the foot of Jessica’s bed, “EXO ARE HAVING A CONCERT IN OUR CITY!!!” she practically shouted.

 

Jessica dropped the magazine on to her lap and covered both of her ears, “Tiff shut up!,” she shouted over her friend.

 

Tiffany quickly covered with both of her hands, “Sorry unnie,” she muttered with covered, “I got a bit excited…that’s all.”

 

Jessica picked up her magazine and nodded, “Yes you did Tiff,” she stated and went back to her magazine.

 

“Mm…unnie,” Tiffany called for her.

 

“Yes?” Jessica answered without looking away from the magazine.

 

“So like I bought tickets to the concert,” Tiffany started while rubbing her right arm, “and I was wondering.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I was wondering if…um…wouldyouliketogowithmeplease?” Tiffany asked in one go. Jessica looked up from her magazine this time and cocked an eyebrow up,” Come again? I didn’t quite understand you,” she said.

 

Tiffany took in a deep breath before repeating herself, “I said wouldyouliketogowithmepleasetoexo’sconcert PLEEEEEEEEASE~”

 

“Pardon?” Jessica said again, “quit talking so fast maybe I’ll understand you Hwang Miyoung.”

 

Tiffany swallowed the lump in . Whenever Jessica called her by her real full Korean name, which meant that Jessica was getting frustrated with her, “I said, would. You. Like. To. Go. With. Me. To. EXO’s. concert. Please.” Tiffany slowly said each words.

 

“And why should I go? I don’t even know them nor like them at the least,” Jessica stated.

 

“Well Jessie unnie~” Tiffany whined and moved her body back and forth, “Come on unnie, I always go with you to watch Daniel Henney’s movies.”

 

Jessica opened to say something back but decided not to.

 

“Unnie~” Tiffany whined once more, “please?~ I promise that if you don’t like their concert then you won’t have to go ever again with me,” she stated.

 

Jessica sighed, “And what if I still refuse?”

 

Tiffany smiles brightly, “You can’t because I already bought you a ticket,” she said excitedly.

 

“Then what was the point on asking me if you already bought one for me?” Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany simply shrugged, “Well I thought I still ask you anyways,” She told her friend and then pounced on Jessica with a hug, “thank you for going unnie~” and with that Tiffany went back to the computer to fangirl over EXO.

 

Jessica sat there shaking her head, picked up her magazine, and continued reading.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie hurry~” Tiffany shouted as she ran ahead of Jessica. Jessica took her time to trail behind her overly hyperactive best friend. Tiffany stopped by the entrance way to wait for Jessica. “Hurry hurry,” Tiffany called all the while jumping up and down. Jessica rolled her eyes and finally caught up to her friend.

 

“I need to use the restroom Tiff,” Jessica told her, “so go on ahead, I’ll find you in a bit since I already have the ticket with me,” she added.

 

“Mm kay, see you in a bit unnie and hurry okay?” Tiffany said and made an ‘ok’ sign with her fingers before taking off. Jessica spun the other direction to look for the restroom.

 

“Damn it where is the dang restroom at?” Jessica muttered to herself as she walked down the hallway of fangirls running here and there while screaming their heads off. Jessica let out a breath of frustration. She couldn’t stand these type of girls who goes goo goo gaga over men who they’ll never end up with. Yes of course her best friend is exactly like that as well BUT her friend was an exception.

 

The more Jessica walked down the hallway the less people there was. As she turned the corner, she saw a group of fangirls surrounding a very tall blond hair guy. He looked annoyed as the many fangirls continued to shove their presents, phones, and cameras into his face.

 

Hm? That’s that wu fan or kris dude that Tiffany mentioned the other day to me, Jessica thought to herself.

 

Without noticing, Jessica made her way to the group of fangirls and tapped one of them on the shoulder. The girl spun around to face Jessica’s stare, “The concert is starting in 2 minutes, if you girls don’t hurry up, you’ll miss out on the awesome grand entrance of each members,” Jessica told her.

 

“Oh c’mon guys lets go,” the girl shouted and the rest of them followed suit.

 

Jessica watched as they disappear around the corner before turning to face Kris. Without saying anything to him, Jessica retreated back to where she came from.

 

“Wait!” Kris called and Jessica stopped in her tracks before turning around to face him.

 

“Thank you,” he thanked her. Jessica only nodded and left Kris standing there alone.

 

“Hyung!” Kris spun around to see who was calling for him. Not far from him was Lay standing there, “C’mon the show is about to start,” Lay told him. Kris nodded, looked where Jessica had gone off, and then took off to follow Lay.

 

 

 

 

“Damn it, I still can’t find the restroom, stupid building,” she cursed to herself. Jessica stopped somewhere in the building and folded her arms, “What kind of lame crap is this?”

 

“Are you looking for the restroom?” Someone asked her. Jessica looked up and yet saw another EXO member but this time she couldn’t remember his name.

 

“Um…yeah,” she answered.

 

He smiled and pointed down the direction where he just came from, “Down there, turn at your first right,” he said.

 

“Thanks,” Jessica thanked him and walked passed.

 

“Kai,” his group mate Xiumin called for him. Kai looked up, smiled then nodded, and ran up to Xiumin.

 

 

 

 

Jessica finally found the restroom, used it, and found Tiffany in the concert room.

 

“Took you long enough,” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Sorry, I got lost,” Jessica apologized.

 

Tiffany chuckled, “That’s okay unnie,” she said and sat back to enjoy the show.

 

By the time it was half way through, Jessica was already nodding her head off to sleep. Tiffany looked at Jessica and frowned. She punched Jessica in the arm which caused her to wake up.

 

“Ah what?” Jessica asked and stared at Tiffany, “Did you just punch me?”

 

“Duh,” Tiffany said with an angry tone of voice.

 

“Why did you punch me for?” Jessica asked while rubbing the area where she got punched on.

 

“Why are you always like this?”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Dozing off to sleep when we go watch the things I like? I never do this to you,” Tiffany scolded.

 

Jessica lightly rubbed her head, “Sorry Tiff, it’s just that I’m tired and…”

 

“You know what? If you’re so tired, let’s just go home,” Tiffany had cut Jessica off. She stood up, grabbed her purse, and left the concert room.

 

“Wait! Tiff!” Jessica shouted. She too got up, grabbed her hand bag, and left running after her friend.

 

“Tiff!” Jessica shouted. By the time Jessica got outside of the building Tiffany was already gone out of sight. Jessica let out a breath of frustration, “That stupid Tiff, I swear she’s always like this,” she said to herself.

 

Jessica took in a deep breath and let it, “Might as well go find her, she couldn’t have gone far.”

 

With that Jessica walked the opposite direction of where Tiffany strode off to. She walked behind the concert building and ran into the same group of girls again. Again like the scene before, Kris was stuck with the fangirls shoving things into his face. He pinched his nose bridge and sighed.

 

“OH LOOK, EXO!!!!” Jessica shouted. The girls turned their head towards Jessica, “THEY WENT THAT WAY!” she continued and point into a random direction.

 

The girls scream and ran off towards the direction Jessica had pointed. As the last one passed Jessica, Jessica quickly ran up to Kris, grabbed his hand and ran off. One of the girl stopped right before Jessica and Kris escaped, “SHE LIED TO US!” she shouted and the rest of the girls ran back to chase down Jessica and Kris.

 

Jessica ran behind a wall, crouched and waited until they all ran past her and Kris. After seeing the last fangirl disappearing from her sight, she sighed and looked at Kris.

 

“You should be fine to go now, we lost them,” she told him and got up.

 

“Wait,” he called for her.

 

“Thank you for saving me again,” he told her.

 

“No problem,” Jessica answered and walked out into the opening.

 

“Wait,” he called once again.

 

“Yeah?” Jessica asked.

 

“Can I get your name?” He asked her.

 

“Jessica,” she told him and then walked off.

 

Kris smiled, “Jessica,” he said. He liked how her name flowed out through his lips smoothly. He decided to return before the others starts worrying. He gets up and walked but accidentally kicked something. Kris looked down and there was a wallet lying there. He crouched down, grabbed the wallet, and opened it.

 

The first thing that greeted his face was Jessica’s ID card and he smiled.