Feelings?

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum!~

Sorry for taking so long!~ Aigoo~ Exams =.=

ANYWAYS!

I'm BACK! Kekekekeke :)

Sooo... I won't rant,

ENJOY ^-^

 

Chapter Two: Feelings?

Min Young’s P.O.V:

I was sleeping when I heard someone calling me. I groaned in annoyance, grabbed the pillow that was under my head and covered my face with it to block out the sound. I heard the person sigh and they attempted to slowly coax the pillow away from my face. Eventually I gave in and let them take the pillow. They moved some hair that was in my face away gently.
"Minnie... You need to wake up..." I heard Minho-ah say. I sighed and slowly rubbed the sleep away as he helped me sit up.
"Thank you, I'm just tired though, not dying." I said smiling up at him.
He smirked at me in a way that would make any girl swoon and laughed his deep laugh. "You know I always take care of you though." He said smiling gently rather than smirking.
"Mm, I know. So... I slept over apparently, huh?" I said looking around. I was sleeping in Kibum oppa's bed by the looks of it. 
He nodded. "Ye, and don't look so guilty." He said already seeing the look on my face. "Key was more than willing to give up his bed for you. It gave him a reason to bunk with Jonghyun Hyung." He rolled his eyes and gave me a look. I laughed nodding.
"Araso, but I should still apologize. Where's everyone else?" I asked while attempting to hear for anyone outside the open door. 
"Onew Hyung's taking a shower, and everyone else went out. They tried to wake you, but you were in a coma. You're really cute sleeping with your mouth open like that by the way." He said smiling.
I felt my face heat up and whacked him lightly on the shoulder. "Shut up! You're so mean!" I said grabbing a pillow to whack him again. He quickly grabbed my arms and pinned me down on the bed. He leaned over me smiling. 
"Did you really think you were going to win that fight?" His smile grew with every word. 
"Whatever! Fine, you win alright? Let go now please?" I said smiling innocently.
His smile widened to show his teeth. "I've known since we were young. You think I don't know when you're planning something?" He asked as his eyebrow went up in suspicion. 
I pouted and relaxed against the pillows he had me on top of. "You can't keep me pinned like thus forever you know." 
"Oh, I know." He said with a straight face. I eyed him suspiciously when he suddenly an evil glint appeared in his eyes. 
My eyes widened as I realized what he was planning. "Choi Minho you wouldn't dare..."
"I wouldn't?" He said smiling. He quickly released my arms and instead grabbed my waist and hoisted me over one of his shoulders easily. "Then why am I?" He asked rhetorically.

He began walking out of the bedroom as I struggled to lower myself without getting a concussion. 
"Hya, hyaa! Put me down you jerk! Man, if your fans knew what you were really like!" I said as I continued my futile struggling.
He chuckled deeply which I felt go through his body. "That doesn't bother me, I just need you Minnie~" 
I rolled my eyes. "Sure Minho-ah~ can you let me down now?" My voice was turning almost into a whine.
He laughed gently again. "Anio, not until you believe me." 
"Hyaa, Minho-"
"What are you doing to my daughter?" We heard from behind us. Minho jumped slightly and turned to see Jinki appa with only a pair of jeans on and water dripping from his still wet hair.
I smiled. "Hi appa~ Minho's being evil~" 
He smiled and nodded. "Hya Minho, you're not even ready yet. Did you even tell her to get ready like I asked?" He said going into serious leader mode. He seemed really~ cool when he did. I watched the exchange between the two still perched on Minho's shoulder amused. 
Minho coughed embarrassed and shook his head. "Sorry, got caught up in... Things." He said scratching his head with his hand that wasn't holding me securely in place. 
"I can see that. Put her down and hurry! We can't be late. And Min Young, go borrow some clothes from Taemin and get ready quickly as well. You're coming with us." He said as he walked away to look for his shirt I could only assume. 
Minho-ah put me down gently and I stuck out my tongue at him before running off to obey my appa. I heard him chuckle behind me and he went off to get ready as well.
______________________________________________________________________
We all sat in the car eating some drive thru from McDonald’s as we went to our destination.
"Jinki appa, you never said where we were going." I said as I swallowed a bite of my McChicken burger. Minho was beside me eating a Quarter Pounder while Jinki appa sat in the passenger seat on the front. 
"Ah, I didn't?" He said as he ate his chicken nuggets happily. "Ask Minho." He said as he continued eating. Ah, of course. I forgot I shouldn't bother him when he's eating his chicken. I smiled at his weird obsession and turned to Minho who was rolling his eyes at Jinki appa amused.
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously. 
He turned to look at me and answered. "Music Bank recording." He gave me a look that added 'obviously.'
Ah~ that makes sense. I could be so slow sometimes! Slowly a thought occurred to me that made me smile. 
Apparently Minho-ah noticed. "What's the smile for?" He asked curiously.
I jumped a bit and shook my head. "Anio, nothing." I smiled and he nodded and looked away.
______________________________________________________________________
As we soon as we entered everyone got very busy. Minho-ah and Jinki appa got pulled away quickly.
"Min, don't go too far! Call my cell if anything!" Jinki appa called as he was being ushered forward by the hair and make-up people.
"Ye appa! Good luck~" I called back waving.
"Is he really your dad?" I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned quickly and bowed towards Ki Kwang oppa. "Ah, wait what am I saying?? Of course not! .... Right?" He asked innocently.

I laughed and nodded. Usually simple guys irritated me but something about Ki Kwang oppa was different. 
"He's a father figure to me, so I call him appa." I said smiling. 
"Ah~ that makes sense! So what are you doing here? You must be tired from yesterday's party too neh?" He asked smiling at me. 
"Ah ye, but all of you are tired too but you're working hard." I answered back smiling. "But I came with my oppas since everyone else was gone already. I'm just worried I'll get in the way..." I said a bit embarrassed.
"Anio! Your oppas are busy right?" I nodded not knowing what he was getting at. "Come with Kwangie oppa then! You can properly meet everyone this time."
I felt my heart skip a beat when he so easily invited to meet everyone. 'He's just nice...' I repeated in my mind to keep myself calm. "Aren't you all busy though oppa?" I asked concerned. 
"Anio, we're just waiting around to perform." He said smiling sweetly at me. I felt myself blush but I slowly smiled back.
"Araso oppa, thank you~" I bowed.
"Aigo~ don’t bow! We're friends!" He grabbed my hand and I stood up straight. "Come on, our room's right here." He held my hand and led me towards the room. I followed as I looked around at our surroundings. Was I going to get to do this someday?... "Ki Kwangie's here!~" I snapped out of my thoughts as Ki Kwang oppa opened the door to B2ST's dressing room. 
"Hya, it takes that long to go to the washroom?" Doo Joon-sshi asked from the couch where he was lying down on Yo Seob-sshi's lap. 
"Hya, I went to go get Min Youngie, be nice!" He said pouting. I smiled at how cute it was and I bowed towards all of them.
"Annyeonghaseyo, it’s nice to see you again." I said with a small smile on my face.
"Aigoo~ Look what you did DooDoo! She must think badly of us now! So bad~" Yo Seob-sshi said pouting. 
"Huh? Ah! Min Young-sshi! I'm sorry! I thought it was just babo Kwangie." He got up and smiled at me. 
"I'm not a babo! Aigo~ I'm going to just take my Min Young away from you guys!" Ki Kwang oppa said sticking out his tongue. 
"Hya, who said she was yours? Really this kid..." I heard from right behind me. i turned and was face to face with Jun Hyung oppa. 
"Ah Jun Hyung oppa! Annyeonghaseyo~" I said smiling. He smiled back and nodded. "Is Ki Kwang bothering you?" He asked looking at Ki Kwang oppa.
"Oh, no... I think he's funny." I said smiling at Ki Kwang oppa.
He laughed and smiled brightly. "Ah see! Min Young likes me even if you guys don't!"
"Ah, lucky for you then neh?" Doo Joon-sshi retorted. Ki Kwang oppa's smile faded and he stuck his tongue out at Doo Joon-sshi.
"Hya, stop being a babo and at least let her sit." Jun Hyung put a hand on my back and led me to a seat. Ki Kwang oppa followed quickly behind and sat on one side while Jun Hyung oppa sat on the other.
I became better acquainted with everyone and by the time they had to perform, I was calling them all oppa. I walked out with all of them to the stage when they had to perform and wished them luck. 
"Bye-yeum! Watch me do well ok Min?" Ki Kwang oppa smiled and quickly gave me a hug before running off ahead. I felt the heat showing on my face and waved goodbye shyly. Everyone laughed and waved goodbye with the exception of Jun Hyung oppa who stayed behind. 
"Oppa? Don't you have to go perform?" I asked confused.
"Ye, I'll just show you where you can stay and watch and then I'll come back." He smiled gently at me and I nodded.
"Thank you oppa." I answered as I felt my heart beat a bit faster. He led me to a seat right in front of the stage and I bowed to him grateful for him being so kind.
He smiled and I thought I saw him blush a little but dismissed it quickly. “Watch me do well too… ok Min Young?” He asked so quietly I could barely hear him.

I nodded blushing and smiled. “Hwaiting Junnie oppa!” He laughed shyly and waved running off towards the stage.

I watched their performance completely absorbed in it. My eyes kept darting between Ki Kwang oppa and Jun Hyung oppa. I smiled every time they did their parts. They performed ‘Beautiful’ and every time they had their part they seemed to direct it at me. Wishful thinking on my part? Probably~ I sighed at my empty hopes but clapped and cheered loudly when it was over. They really were great.

I congratulated them when I walked backstage again and they all thanked me. I got another hug from Ki Kwang oppa before he left. As he hugged me he whispered quickly in my ear making me blush.

“I did it just for you~” he pulled away before speaking again. “See you soon ok? Bye-yeum~” He hopped away and jumped onto Yo Seob oppa’s back smiling.

Jun Hyung oppa was about to walk off as well when he turned back and smiled. “I’ll talk to you soon ok? Take care.” He waved and quickly caught up to the others leaving me there blushing like a tomato.

Never had that happen before. It took a good 5 minutes for my heart to return to a normal rate and that’s when Jinki appa messed up my hair from behind. “What are you doing standing in the middle here all by yourself? You look weird~” He said laughing.

“Huh? A-ah nothing. Where’s Minho-ah?” I asked looking around.

“He’s just changing back into his clothes.” He replied. “Let’s go wait in the car.” I nodded and followed after him feeling excited for some reason.
______________________________________________________________________

Ki Kwang’s P.O.V:

I sat in the back of the van staring out the window quietly. I kept thinking about Min Young this whole time. Was I being too forward saying I sang the song for her? Aigoo~ But I really~ like her… I only met her two days ago though… Wow, maybe I am being too forward… I should probably tone it down a bit…

“Ki Kwang!” I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly turned to look at Hyun Seung.

“Ye Hyung?” I said looking at him.

“We’ve been calling your name for the past while. What are you thinking about so much?” He asked confused.

“Ah, nothing much… Just my workout routine…”

“Oh… You’re such a muscle head!” He said laughing and leaned forward to talk to Seobie. I sighed and quickly my thoughts returned to Min Young.
______________________________________________________________________

Jun Hyung’s P.O.V:

I had my earphones in as I stared out the window. I ignored all the conversations going on in the car, my mind on other things. That girl really had me confused… Ki Kwang liked her obviously… But why did I have such an interest in her? Maybe to protect her from Ki Kwang? But why?... Aish! This is starting to piss me off. Unconsciously my hand tightened into a fist. I looked down and forced myself to relax it. I rubbed my temple trying to ward off the headache I knew was coming and let myself drift off to sleep. It was probably nothing anyways…
______________________________________________________________________

OMG!~

Man... many things going on huh?...

Aigoo...

I'm tired today so there won't be much of a rant tonight ^^;

I went to Pacific Mall today!~ lol It was fun~

Anyways~ Hopefully you enjoyed... Cuz I feel like I'm failing miserably with this story =.=

I just don't know what is wrong with me!! Dx

Sorry I couldn't update earlier =.=

Please comment and let me know what you thought!

Be nice jebal~

Ok?? Yaaaay ^-^

So... Until my next rant [Cuz Jenny's quite tired this oh so early Sunday morning],

Bye-yeum!~<3