The Forced Date

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum guys~

Ok, sorry I took so long to update but... I'm not that enthusiastic about this story right now...

I feel like I'm not writing it well and the lack of response seems to be confirming my fear...

So yeah, but for those that have suscribed and commented, thanks so much :)

This one is for you guys♥

 

Chapter 6: The Forced Date

Ki Kwang's P.O.V:

The two of us continued staring at each other in surprise standing outside the store. 
"Oppa..." Min said breaking the silence. "What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

I chuckled awkwardly and gave her a sheepish smile. "Well, I came with Yo Seob, but he disappeared when I went to go get him ice cream... But what about you Minnie? Are you by yourself? Wait... Are you on a date??" My voice went higher than I've ever heard it when I asked the last question.

Minnie smiled sweetly and shook her head making her hair go in different directions only to rest nicely on her shoulders. I felt a huge relief when I heard what she said.

"I was with Key oppa but he never came back from buying ice cream..."

I nodded in understanding and handed her the vanilla ice cream I was holding.

She stared at it confused and then looked up at me. "That's Yo Seobie oppa's though..."

I shook my head and brought the cone closer to her. "It's melting... Do you really want it to go to waste? Besides, it's your favorite~" I smiled innocently as I continued to tempt her while she eyed the ice cream.

"Ok... But only so it won't go to waste." She bowed and then gently took the cone from me with a smile.

"Do you want to go for a walk since we've both been rejected?" I asked as we sat on a bench in front of the store.

"Sure, can we go on some rides?" She seemed to get excited now. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me with pleading eyes.
I smiled entranced by her eyes, not realizing that I was leaning closer to her face.

Of its own accord, my hand went up to touch her face. Her cheeks were soft and I slowly caressed it as I continued leaning closer unconsciously.

"Oppa?" I blinked once and really looked at her face now.

Her cheeks were bright red and she was biting her lip watching me concerned. "What are you doing?" I noticed her voice shaking slightly.

I pulled away quickly and shook my head. I must've freaked her out just now. 

"Sorry, y-you had something on your face." I said smiling awkwardly.

"Ah... Really? T-thank you..." She said looking down at her hands.

I sighed inwardly; I had gotten a great chance to woo her and I'm screwing it up. And I just said 'woo'... Aigoo... Fix this Lee Ki Kwang...

I hadn't realized the awkward silence until I snapped out of my thoughts and looked her Min Young.

"Min! Let's go on some rides!"

She looked up surprised but then quickly smiled nodding. "Ye!~"

We began walking, discussing which ride to go on first, all signs of the awkward encounter from a few minutes ago gone.

We walked through a large crowd of people, almost separating before I quickly caught her hand and brought her to my side.

"Careful, I don't want to lose you." I said with a smirk.

She nodded, her face red again as she followed along beside me, our hands still entwined.
_____________________________________________________________________

Key's P.O.V:

I watched from a safe distance as the couple -which I will officially call Ki Young thanks to Dong Woon- walked through the crowd coming out holding hands.

"Ahh~ I didn't know Ki Kwang could be so slick! Especially after that slip-up earlier." Yo Seob Hyung said from beside me as he watched them with binoculars.

"Aish, don't bring that up. I should've tackled him."

"You almost did remember? We had to hold you down until they left." Woonie smirked as he poked me playfully.

"Which was completely uncalled for by the way," Yo Seob Hyung commented. "Besides," he continued, "isn't that the whole point of what we're trying to do? Get them together?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ye, but they're not together yet. He has no permission to kiss her."

"But-" 

"At all." I closed the conversation not allowing either to say anything else. I smiled as Yo Seob Hyung sighed defeated and Dong Woon pouted watching the two as they waited in line to get on a rollercoaster.

'They are cute together though...' I smiled deciding to keep this thought to myself, at least for now. 
______________________________________________________________________

"Araso," I said standing up after a while of watching the two of them for an hour. "Let's give them some privacy now. They seem fine on their own."

"Ye, this is boring now anyways." Yo Seob Hyung sighed putting down the binoculars and letting them hang around his neck.

"And I'm hungry..." Woonie whined looking down at the different foods that were being sold.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere to eat as a reward for your help with this scheme. Key, want to come? I'll treat~" Yo Seob smiled as he waved his wallet around in the air.

I laughed and shook my head. "It's alright, I think I'm just going to go home and relax."

"Ahh~ you just want to go see Jonghyun Hyung." Dong Woon nudged me and winked.
I blushed and shook my head. "Shut up, I don't..." 

Yo Seob Hyung laughed and waved his hand dismissively. "Sure Key, whatever you say. We'll talk to you soon then." Dong Woon hugged me quickly and waved goodbye as he walked behind his Hyung. 

I turned in the other direction and quickly took out my phone and began to dial. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Min answered cheerfully. I smiled knowing she was having fun.

"Minnie, it's Key oppa."

"Oppa? Where did you go? I was worried you know, and I called your phone but it was off! Are you alright??" She took a deep breath and waited for me to answer.

"Ye, I'm fine. I had a bit of an emergency so I had to quickly leave. Are you alone Min? Should I have Jjong pick you up?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Anio, I'm fine. You wouldn't believe it but Ki Kwang oppa was at the park and I bumped into when I was going to look for you! He's with me now."

"Hi-yeum Key~" I heard him say through the phone.

"Hi~ I replied in English. "Araso, if you're alright then that's fine. I'll see you later ok?"

"Ye oppa~ Annyeong!~"

"Bye~" I hung up the phone and walked out of the park smiling.
_______________________________

Taemin's P.O.V:

I sat on the couch with Jonghyun Hyung while I drank my banana milk happily. Hyung was watching TV, some action movie in English. I glanced at him wondering if he understood what was going on right now. 

I sighed a bit bored. Onew Hyung was sleeping, Key umma was out with Min- which no one had bothered to tell or invite me which made me sad- and Minho Hyung was taking a shower.

Hyung noticed and messed my hair up smiling.

"Bored?" He asked turning to give me his attention.

I nodded still sipping from my straw.

"Me too..."

"I thought you were watching the movie though..." I said confused.

"I am but..."

"Can't understand anything without Key Hyung helping you translate?"

"Ye... When is he supposed to be back anyways?" He asked glancing at the clock.

I shrugged. "Not anytime soon, we have a lot of time to kill."

"Hmm," Hyung suddenly smiled mischievously. “I got an idea Taeminnie~”

I looked at him slightly worried. “What are you thinking Hyung?...”

“Don’t worry~ Just follow me.” He got up and I followed hesitantly as he walked into the room that we all shared.

I peeked past him and saw him still sleeping deeply on his bed.

“Hyung, seriously, what are you planning?” I whispered as he continued on into the room.

He went into his desk, rummaging around for something unknown to me and after a few seconds came beside me with a marker in his hand.

I gasped surprised. “Hyung! You know we can’t do that!”

“Relax~ It’s washable.” He smiled and walked towards our sleeping leader. I followed behind him pulling gently on his shirt to tell him to stop but he wouldn’t listen. I bit my lip as I watched when I heard the front door open.

“Hi~ is anyone here?” I heard Key Hyung call out in English.

 Jonghyun Hyung immediately stood up and closed the marker running to put it away before Key Hyung saw.

“Ye~ he called out walking out of the room. I glanced once at Onew Hyung who was still sleeping soundly and sighed in relief. That was close… I quickly ran out of the room where I saw my two Hyungs hugging. I smiled; I love them together~

“How are you Taeminnie? I’m sorry I couldn’t take you with me… I had a mission!” Hyung said as he pulled away from Jonghyun Hyung and came towards me.

“A mission?” I asked confused.

He nodded yes and smiled as I saw Minho Hyung coming out from the washroom behind him.

He was dressed and was drying his hair when he suddenly stopped and looked at Hyung confused.

“Key? Aren’t you supposed to be with Min Young?” He asked coming closer.

“Ah not really, I was with her but we have this whole plan so… She’s on a date right now.” Hyung said smiling proudly.

I looked over at Minho Hyung whose face seemed to get darker with each second.

“Hold on, what do you mean a date? Who’s we Key?” Jonghyun Hyung asked coming closer.

Hyung looked at him confused for a moment and then explained. “Yo Seob Hyung, Dong Woon, and I… We’re setting up Minnie with Ki Kwang since he likes her.”

“What?” I heard Minho ask angrily.

We all turned surprised at his sudden anger.

“Minho-ah, what’s wrong?” Key Hyung asked going towards him.

He quickly pulled away and shook his head. “Nothing.” He threw the towel onto the couch and quickly walked out slamming the door behind him making me flinch.

 There was silence before Jonghyun Hyung finally broke it. “Key… I think you and I should talk…” He walked away leaving Key Hyung looking confused while I continued staring at the door.

“I… I’m going after Hyung.” I said running out to catch up to him and shutting the door behind me.
______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V:

I walked beside Ki Kwang oppa laughing as he told me a story about his debut. It was already late and we were walking to my dorm. As we arrived I smiled as I stopped in front of the door.

“Oppa, thank you for such a fun day today, I really appreciate it.” I said smiling up at him. He stood in front of me smiling down at me as well. I suddenly felt shy and quickly looked down feeling my cheeks heat up.

“How come you’re looking down?” He asked tilting his head to look at me.

I backed up automatically and bit my lip feeling embarrassed; I really had no idea what was going on right now.

I shook my head. “I’m not really sure to be honest…”

He said nothing and I shuffled my feet feeling awkward in the silence that was surrounding us.

“Hmm… Minnie?” He said after a minute.

“Ye?” I said feeling relieved at least he managed to break the silence.

“D-do you think… umm well… I have something to s-say…” I finally looked up curious at the nervousness in his voice.

“Ye oppa?” I was finally looking at him again but he was now looking down.

“Minnie… Today was fun and I really enjoyed it… And… Well, there’s something I’ve been dying to tell you since a long time ago and well… I guess now would be the best time…” He trailed off leaving me to wait for him to continue.

He finally looked up and with a small blush on his face smiled shyly. “I… I really like you Minnie, not as a friend, much more than that…”

I looked at him shocked and blinked once, twice, a third time with nothing to say.

“I’m not rushing you at all; I just… wanted you to know how I feel.” He bent down slowly and kissed me sweetly on the cheek before standing back up. “Talk to me soon ok? Take care, bye-yeum!” He turned without another word and ran down the hall leaving me alone.

I stood there for a few more minutes before finally moving to open my door. I shuffled in slowly, still shocked about what happened and plopped down on the couch.

I don’t know how long I sat there absorbed in my thoughts, but it felt like only a few seconds later that the door bell rang.
______________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s P.O.V:

  I found Hyung a little while later sitting against the pole of a basketball net in the park with his head between his legs. I quickly walked up to him and touched his shoulder cautiously.

He flinched and looked up quickly. “Ohh… Taemin… Sorry, what did you need?” He asked in a tired voice.

“It’s not what I need Hyung… I think you need someone to talk to… What happened back there?”

He looked at me for a few seconds before turning away. “It’s fine, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I think you do Hyung…” I said watching him.

He turned back, then away and then back again before sighing. “I don’t want Key setting Min up with anyone.” He said throwing a small rock that was by his hand.

“How come?” I asked still confused.

He looked at me probably deciding if I was kidding and then looked down thoughtfully before he answered with a small smile. He looked up, his face more calm than usual, with a sort of peaceful aura surrounding him as he answered.

“Because I’m in love with her…”
______________________________________________

Ok~

So that was my chapter, sorry, I was a bit of a filler...

I'm just trying to get my plot going :)

so yeah~

Please comment and suscribe guys T^T

Or I'm really going to have doubts about this story T^T

So until my next rant,

Bye-yeum!~♥

**P.S: Like my poster I made?? ^-^ I love it!~♥ Kekeke~ xD**