First Impressions

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum!~

I realize this took me a long time to update, so firstly... I'm sorry! *deep bow* Anyways... I took a while cuz... I was working on the poster for this story and it took a while =.= I kept getting new brushes and stuff and I had too much fun so... took a while ^^; I'm sorry!~ But I finished it (hopefully worth it) and the first chapter (Again, hope it's worth it), so thanks to those who have already suscribed and hopefully I'll see more of you guys! ^-^

So here's some new info for you guys...

Name: Lee Min Young

Birthday: September 24, 1992 (My Birthday ^-^)

So.. you're 19 in this story if I didn't do the math wrong ^^;

ANYWAYS!~

Enjoy the first chapter xD

Chapter 1: First Impressions

Min Young’s P.O.V:

“Are you sure it’s ok for me to come with you guys to this party?” I asked Jinki appa from the far backseat where I was sitting in between Minho-ah and Taemin.

“Don’t worry, there’s not going to be any reporters there. It’s just a get-together for all of us in the industries.” Kibum oppa said from his spot beside Jonghyun oppa.

“I’m not worried about reporters… What if they say I shouldn’t be there?” I bit my lip worried. I felt someone nudge me on my right and I turned to look at Taemin who was smirking.

“We don’t bite you know,” he said with the smirk still planted on his face.

I heard Minho oppa chuckle from my other side. I sighed and leaned back against the seat.

“You’ll be just fine Minnie, don’t worry so much.” Jonghyun oppa said from in front.

“Easier said than done oppa…” I said sticking my tongue out at him. He smirked and stuck his tongue out at me in return. I smiled at him feeling a little better.

“We’re all there with you, what’s the worst that can happen?” I heard Jinki appa say. I smiled nodding.
______________________________________________________________________

At The Party:

I walked around aimlessly trying to see if I could spot anyone. I pulled out my phone and dialed Minho oppa first. I shut my phone when his voicemail came. I reopened it after a second and tried Taemin, then Jonghyun oppa, then Jinki appa and finally Kibum oppa without any luck. ‘Why isn’t anyone answering??’ I mentally screamed in my head. I go to the washroom, come back and I get lost just like that. How could it have been so easy? I took another look around before accepting it was pointless and headed outside. I was glad it was warm tonight or I would’ve been freezing. I headed over to a wall and leaned back against it while taking a sip of my drink. I glanced back at the door. The party was actually pretty cool, but I didn’t know anyone and I wasn’t one to talk to others easily. I took another sip and looked up. It was a really nice night… I smiled up at the sky enjoying the view when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned expecting to see Minho.

“You found m-…” My voice faded at once when I saw it wasn’t any of my oppas.

“Hya, I’ve never seen you before.” Lee Ki Kwang from Beast said smiling. I gaped at him speechless. He gave me an innocent smile and waved a hand in my face. “You okay? What’s your name? Are you a trainee or something?” I snapped out of my surprise and bowed.

“I’m sorry! My name’s Lee Min Young. I’m a new trainee at S.M Entertainment. I came with my SHINee oppas.” I tried to get past my shyness and smiled at him.

He smiled back. He was really cute… I blinked trying to block out the thoughts and paid attention when he started talking again.

“My name’s Lee Ki Kwang. I’m from B2ST! Nice to meet you~” He bowed and I bowed again smiling. “So how come you’re not with your oppas?” He asked curiously.

I bit my lip embarrassed and sighed quietly. “I-I kind of lost them… And they won’t answer their phones…” You mumbled feeling stupid.

“Oh really?” He asked excited. “I haven’t seen then in a while! I’ll help you find them.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside before I could say anything.

“Uh… Ki Kwang-sshi, you don’t have to do this…” I said as he pulled me along.

“It’s ok! Don’t worry and call me oppa ok?” He turned to smile at me and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Araso~”
______________________________________________________________________

“Wow~ where did they go?” Ki Kwang oppa asked out loud after ten minutes of walking around. You shrugged your shoulders when he turned to look at you.

“Hyaa~ Ki Kwang! Where have you been?” We both turned when we heard his name.

“Ah Hyung! Come Min Young!” He brought me along and I bowed as he introduced me to his B2ST Hyungs. Everyone was there except for Dong Woon-sshi.

“Hya~ Where’s Dong Woon?” Ki Kwang asked voicing my thoughts.

“He was with Key since a while ago.” Yo Seob-sshi answered.

“Oh! So you’ve seen Min Young’s oppas?” Ki Kwang asked.

“Yeah, they were somewhere over there when we last saw them.” Doo Joon-sshi said pointing in the opposite direction of where we were.

“Ok~ we’ll find them! See you guys later~” Ki Kwang said before turning to leave.

“Annyeong! Thank you for the help!” I yelled to them as I got dragged away. They all smiled waving except Jun Hyung-sshi who wasn’t even looking at us.

“Umm… did I upset Jun Hyung-sshi?” I asked Ki Kwang oppa who was walking ahead of me.

“Hmm?” He turned to look at me and shook his head. “Anio, he’s just quiet like that. He’s a cool guy though.” He said smiling. I nodded my head and continued walking with Ki Kwang oppa who was still pulling me along by the hand.

I felt my face heat up when I realized he hadn’t let go of my hand since he first grabbed it. I was about to comment but closed my mouth. I felt too embarrassed to say anything. We continued walking when I felt someone grab me around the waist which made me stop suddenly. I turned to glare at whoever grabbed me like that and saw Jonghyun oppa.

“Oppa! You scared me! I was about to punch you out!” I got out of his hug and used my free hand to smack him gently on the arm. When Ki Kwang oppa noticed me stop he had turned to look. Now he came and stood beside me.

“Hya~ we were worried about you! Where were you?” Jjong oppa said frowning at me. I frowned feeling bad and bowed.

“Sorry oppa…” I looked up to see if he was still mad and saw him smiling.

“Don’t worry~” he said giving me a quick hug. “Thanks for keeping an eye on her Ki Kwang.” He said bowing to him.

“Hyaa~ I’m not a little kid you know,” I said pouting. “But thank you oppa!” I said smiling at Ki Kwang oppa. He nodded smiling and glanced at Jonghyun oppa. I looked at him too and saw him looking down at our hands. Before I could even look down Ki Kwang oppa quickly let go and looked away. He looked back blushing and started fidgeting with his hands. I heard him mumble something and I looked at him confused.

“I’m sorry?” I asked him. He looked up and took a deep breath before talking. Can I have you number?” He said in a rush. I looked at him surprised and looked at Jonghyun oppa. He was looking up at the ceiling with his hands in his pockets. “Just as friends I mean.” Ki Kwang oppa added quickly.

I smiled. “Of course oppa!”

“Really?: He asked smiling cutely at me. I blushed and nodded as we traded numbers.

“I’ll text you ok? Bye Jonghyun!” He ran off into the crowd and I put my phone away when Jonghyun oppa started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked confused. He started laughing harder and I waited as it slowly died away and he looked at me smiling. “He likes you~” He said poking my arm playfully. I felt all the blood rush to my face and I hit him in the stomach.

“He does not...” I mumbled and he began laughing again.

“Of course not~” He said in a teasing tone. “Hya! Let’s find Kibummie and tell him!” He ran off pulling me along.

“Oppa, no!” I said following behind him.

When Jonghyun oppa found Kibum oppa and told him what happened, hell broke loose.

“What?! Why are you getting numbers from guys?? You’re too young! You’re supposed to be concentrating on your training. Don’t you want to debut? Who asked for your number??” He finally stopped and waiting for me to answer.

I sighed and mumbled. “Ki Kwang oppa…”

“What? Ki Kwang Hyung?? How- Why?” Argh!” he said looking around from him. Jonghyun oppa chuckled from behind me and Kibum oppa’s eyed concentrated on him. He instantly stopped laughing and got quiet. I bit my lip to contain my smile.

“And you! You were there and you didn’t do anything?! She’s supposed to stay innocent! ~”

“Kibummie…” Jonghyun oppa said putting an arm around him. “They’re just friends…” He said trying to comfort him. I used this as my chance to get away. I walked away silently and found a couch where I sat down to relax. I sighed to myself. I love Kibum oppa, but his nagging took a lot out of me. I closed my eyes and listened to the music. Slowly, I passed out while listening to Lucifer play.
______________________________________________________________________

My eyes shot open when I heard Beautiful by B2ST playing. It was my alarm in the morning so it automatically woke me up. I sighed and realized I was in a different position then I remembered falling asleep in. I looked down and saw a guy’s arm holding a cup. I sat up quickly and bowed to the person.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!”

“It’s fine.” I heard him say. I looked up at him and realized it was Jun Hyung-sshi. I felt my face go white and bowed again while repeating apologies. He shook his head smirking and looked at me.

“Oh, you’re that girl that was with Ki Kwang earlier, right?” I nodded. “Lee Min Young?”

“Mhmm, I’m surprised you remembered my name.” I bit my tongue when I realized what I just said.

He smiled and just nodded. “Sorry, I get nervous around new people. I must have given you a bad impression.”

I shook my head. “No, I understand, I’m the same too. I was worried that you didn’t like me, that’s all.”

He looked at me surprised. “But we didn’t even talk.” He said confused.

“I know that’s why it was worse. I thought, ‘am I that bad??’ But I understand now, you’re actually cool~” I said smiling.

He looked away and took drank from his cup. I looked at him wondering why he turned away so suddenly and saw the hint of pink on his cheeks. I blushed myself and looked around. I remembered my oppas and I stood up.

“I have to go find my oppas now. They must be worried.” I said smiling. He turned back and nodded. “Sorry again for falling asleep on you…” I said biting my lip.

“Anio, it’s fine.” He suddenly smiled at me in a way that made my whole face heat up. Before he could see I bowed quickly and waved before turning to leave.

I got into the large crowd of people looking for any of them. I sighed as I went around the huge place without finding any of them. I made my way back to the couch and dropped down on it.

“Lost them again?” I heard an amused voice beside me ask.  turned and saw Jun Hyung-sshi giving me a smirk. I looked down and back up at him.

“Yeah…” I mumbled wondering how pathetic I seemed to him.

He gave me a charming smile that made me seriously want to melt and stood up. I continued watching him confused as he stuck out a hand.

“I’ll help you find them.” I took the hand he offered. “Thank you Jun Hyung-sshi, this place is huge~” He laughed nodding.

We walked together while entering the crowd. I looked down at our hands and swore mentally when I blushed again. But I smiled; the warmth from his hand was nice…

Suddenly he let go and I frowned. I felt a hand on the small of my back and I turned my head to see him leaning down to my level to talk. He spoke close to my ear making me blush.

“Walk ahead of me. I don’t want you to get separated from me.” I nodded and walked ahead of him. I kept turning back to make sure he was behind me. He smiled each time I turned making me smile back in return.

After about 10 minutes of searching, I got irritated and started biting my lip in frustration. I felt his hand touch my back again and turned to see him smiling.

“Should we go get something to drink and take a break?” He asked. I sighed in relief and nodded smiling.

We went to get to cokes and get some food while we were there.

“Do you want to go outside where it’s quiet?” I asked when we got quiet while eating. He nodded and we walked outside taking our food and drinks with us.
______________________________________________________________________

“So you’re a rapper too?” He asked while taking a bite of his food.

“Well, I’m in training still, but I guess I am.” I said as I nodded.

“I want to hear you someday, if you don’t mind?” He said looking at me.

I smiled, “Sure! But Jun Hyung-sshi, I’m going to be bad compared to you~” I said with a concerned look on my face.

“Nah, don’t compare yourself to anyone, you’re your own person.” He said smiling. I nodded and smiled back. “Oh, and call me oppa… If you’d like…” He asked looking embarrassed.

I smiled and nodded again. “Araso… Jun Hyung oppa.” He looked up and nodded his approval.

“Here, pass your garbage.” He took my empty plate and cup from me. “I’m going to go leave these quick, ok?” He said smiling.

I nodded and watched as he walked away. I walked a little away from where we had been standing so I could get a view of the sky. I let my mind wander as I watched, and jumped when someone hugged me from behind. I felt my face burn.

“Jun Hyung opp-” I cut myself off as I saw Minho-ah looking at me with a confused face.

“Jun Hyung oppa?” He asked letting go and looking at me.

“Ah, sorry Minho oppa… I got lost and I couldn’t find you guys and Jun Hyung oppa tried to help me but we couldn’t find you and we got hungry so we came here to get away from the noise and he just left to leave the garbage and I just assumed it was him…” I bowed and gave him a tight hug as an apology. He was tense for a second and then hugged me back. He let go after a while and messed up my hair. “Hyaa! What was that for??”

“For getting lost. Again. Kibum was freaking out on all of us from losing you a second time.”

“Oh… Sorry, I tried to find you...”

He smirked, “I know. So…”

“Ah! Jun Hyung oppa!” I yelled as I saw him coming up from behind Minho-ah.”

He waved calmly while smiling and greeted Minho oppa. Minho bowed and greeted him back. I looked at the two of them. They were starting to make it an awkward silence. I opened my mouth to speak when Minho oppa spoke.

“I’m sorry Jun Hyung-sshi, we need to go now. Everyone had sent me to go look for Min Young.

“Mm, araso. Sorry for taking her away.” Minho oppa just nodded. Someone’s phone started ringing as they looked at each other and I looked towards Jun Hyung oppa.

“Sorry…” He said before answering. “Yeoboseyo? ... Ah, ye, I’m already outside… Ye, I’ll wait here then… Araso, bye.”

“You’re leaving too oppa?” I said as he put his phone away. He looked up smiling and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m going to wait for them here.”

Minho oppa grabbed onto my arm and pulled on it gently, but it was enough for me to notice. “Come on Min, they’re waiting for us too. It’s already 3.”

“Already? Ok then…” I turned towards Jun Hyung oppa and bowed. “It was nice to meet you oppa.” I said smiling. He nodded.

“Hopefully I’ll see you again soon. We’ll keep in touch ok?” He smiled and I returned it. “See you soon, Minho-sshi.” he said nodding in Minho-ah direction.

Minho oppa nodded and waved. “Bye oppa.” I said one last time before being led away by Minho oppa.

We were walking to the van in silence when I finally broke it.

“Minho oppa, do you not like Jun Hyung oppa?” I asked curiously. He looked at me and shook his head.

“No, I just don’t really know him.” I he said simply. I nodded and just walked quietly.

“Seems like you like him though…” He said making me look up.

“I just met him!” I felt my face burning and I gave him a punch on the arm before turning away to cover the blush. He chuckled but seemed tense. I peeked at him wanting to say something. “Hya~ Minho-”

“Finally! Where have you been?” I heard key oppa yell from the open car door where he was waiting. I bowed and he pulled me in for a hug. “You get lost too much~” He whined.

“I know~ I’m horrible.” I said while hugging him back.

“Hyaa~ let her breathe and sit down so we can go. Taeminnie’s already sleeping.” Jonghyun oppa whispered from behind Kibum oppa.

We both glanced back at the back and saw Taemin sleeping with his head leaning on the window. We let go and I sat in the middle between Taemin and Minho-ah. I leaned on Minho’s shoulder starting to feel tired. I felt Minho rest his head on top of mine. I closed my eyes comfortable while listening to Jonghyun and Kibum oppa sing along to the music that was playing. My mind drifted as I was falling asleep to thoughts of Jun Hyung oppa and Ki Kwang oppa.

‘I wonder if I’ll see them again…’
______________________________________________________________________

AHHH.... First chapter... Hmm... Not sure I really like this chapter =.= I really do apologize for taking so long to update ;-; And unfortunately, I have exams this Monday to Wednesday so I won't be updating til next weekend probably!

I'm sorry!~

But wish me luck! Graduating year and I need to do well on my exams! Dx Aigoo~ I hate math <.< Anyways!~ Hopefully you enjoyed!

Remember, Comment and suscribe to support!

And until my next rant,

Bye-yeum!~