A Chapter of the Book they call Life.

Be with you, only you.

It is getting darker and you start really regretting that you turned left and not right. You sigh. The streets look all the same here and you got lost two hours ago and still can't find your way back. If Suho was here, he would make some silly joke and give you his jacket while trying to call a taxi. However, Suho isn't here and you forgot your mobile phone at home which destroys every hope of calling a taxi. You freeze and stop at a crossroad, deciding to turn into the street with the restaurants.

 

*I'll just ask if I can make a call.*

 

A lot of couples seem to come here, the restaurants are filled with them and on the street you can only see people holding hands. No, one couple is almost hugging each other and you have to think of Suho again. You miss so him so much right now that it hurts.

 

You take a closer look at that couple and your heart suddenly stops beating. That guy's back.. it is too familiar. Too familiar to be real and you fasten your steps until you are only a few metres away from them.

 

*No.. this can't be. It's Suho.*

 

You gulp when you hear him laughing. Your heart begins to feel like someone is cutting it into pieces and within a second tears are blocking your sight but you shake your head.

 

*There must be an explanation for this.*

 

With your head kept down, you follow them on the other side of the street until they stop infront of a pretty restaurant. They head in and you are slowly approaching it too when it suddenly starts raining. The whole scenery starts to remind of a cheesy romantic movie and although you would normally think that this funny, you can't really laugh right now.

 

You see them taking their seats, his back to you and she infront of him, smiling, blinking and curling her hair with her fingers. She is pretty and that thought makes you come closer one step to the window.

 

The rain is pouring heavy now and within a minute you are completely wet. The raindrops are falling on you without no grace and you have to get yourself together to not cry.

 

You make another step towards to the window, closer to them, hoping that you find something that tells you that they are just friends.

 

Just when you finish that step, the girl stands up causing you to open your eyes wide.

Has she seen you? No she hasn't, she turns to Suho and takes his hands. Wondering what will happen next you try to protect your eyes from the rain and nervously bite your lips.

 

They are remaining in that position, talking and she is nodding with a serious expression. You can't see his face and you almost wish that he turns around and discovers you. But he doesn't and when the thought of stepping in reaches you, it is already too late. The girl suddenly hugs him and painful clearly you can see her lips forming the words “I love you“ before pressing them on his.

 

For a second you just stand there, dumbfounded and not realizing what is happening. Then you get back to your senses and finally you understand what they are doing.

 

No..

NO!

 

You can't stand the sight any longer. While tears are blocking your sight you try to walk away but your body doesn't obey you and after you have reached the other side your knees give up holding your weight. You fall down, crying out loud and clinging your hands in pain.

 

The street has gone empty after the rain had started so you are alone and you let out all your pain.

 

Suho is betraying you. The guy you love more than anyone else in the world, the guy you wanted to spend the rest of your life with is betraying you. You hug yourself and feel the rain washing away your tears but it is of no use, new ones are following them.

 

Your heart is cramping in pain and loud sobs are coming out of your mouth.

It feels like a whole chapter of the book they call life was a lie, like you lived the whole last half year in a bubble.

 

You never thought about that before – continuing your life without Suho.

It hurts and you hug yourself tighter, trying to stop the feeling that you are falling apart.

Torn into pieces, that is how you feel.

 

You can hear a loud female voice shouting something and a calm male voice replying to it but you don't pay much attention to it until the male voice calls you.

 

“~~~~, is that you?“ More tears are falling down while you remain silent but you know that he recognized you anyways.

 

He is coming closer and you try to stand up and go, but you can't. Slowly he sits down next to you and looks at you shocked and worried. You are avoiding his eyes and continue crying.

 

“Go.“ You are whispering it, looking at your hands and begging that he won't leave.

 

He doesn't. Instead he is laying his arms around you and as much as you want to return that hug you can't. Pushing him away, you try to wipe away your tears and ask him why. Why and when it has started.

 

“~~~~.“ How much you love when he is saying your name and how much it hurts now!

 

“Who.. who is that girl?“ You manage to say this with just a small sob interrupting it.

“~~~~, look, I know this sounds so fake right now but it is not what it looked like.“

 

You stare at him disbelief. How can he do that to you? Putting all your power to it, you slap him in the face, regretting it one moment later. He looks so hurt and somehow innocent. Tears are falling down qagain and he raises his hand to hold your face, locking his eyes into yours.

 

“Listen to me. I will explain it to you! That girl.. she is a good old friend. A few days ago, she told me that she was in trouble and needed help. She wanted to meet me secretly and since it sounded urgent I didn't tell you. I had no idea that we would end up being here in some cheesy restaurant! Please. Believe me.“

 

So is that the truth? Or is he making that up now? You can't decide but the way he looks at you it seems that he is really being honest.

 

“But.. you.. and her.. kissed.“ Every few seconds you are interrupted by small sobs escaping unconsciously out of your mouth when you think about it again.

 

Suhos expression turns even more hurt and now he is the one looking at you in disbelief.

“I love you. Why would I want to kiss another woman? ~~~~, you are the only one for me. She didn't kiss me, she gave me a peck on the cheeks. I don't know how it looked to you but I was definetely not kissing her! She is-“ You cut him off.

 

“Then why were you walking so close?“ You start to calm down a bit but you are not totally convinced yet.

 

“Like I said, she is a very good friend of mine, almost like a sister. And ~~~~, she is lesbian.“

 

Your eyes widen at that information and you immediately stop crying.

“She is what?“

 

He smiles tired.

“She is lesbian.“

 

You can't help but stare at him shocked and then your lips curve into a small smile.

“So, basically, what you are saying is that she is not interested in you?“

“I would say so.“

 

“You weren't betraying me?“

He doesn't need to respond, the answer is written in his eyes.

 

 

Within a second, your doubts are blown away and you are ashamed that you overreacted like that.

 

The rain is still falling heavily and the people that pass by in a hurry are looking in confusion at the two of you, sitting on the ground and kissing each other passionately.

You don't care.

 

After Suho has released you, he leans his forehead against yours and smiles that smile. That smile that makes you happier than anything else in the world. That smile that let his eyes sparkle like stars and that smile that still let your heartbeat fasten.

 

“~~~~?“ You nod, enjoying his melodious voice.

“I want to be with you. Only you. No matter where life takes us, nothing will break us apart.“

 

With that, he opens his jacket pocket and puts the ring on your finger, making you gasp and your heartbeat getting out of control.

 

Sometimes you really wonder if there is anyone in the whole wide world that is happier than you.

 

 

 

I am sorry for the sudden change in the story line but when I think about Suho, I automatically think about marriage. (Sounds weird but you know what I mean, right? Like that he is so gentle and cute and wonderful and just the type that totally wants to marry.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! feel free to comment and subscribe <3