Saengil Chukha Hamnida

I Love You More Than Gogumas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

June 22, 2012
Location: CN Blue Dorm
Time: Five AM

“Do you guys have –“

“saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Yonghwa shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da”

Yonghwa clapped his hands as s and manager sang happy birthday to him. He was shocked at first since they started singing as soon as he walked out of his room and he wasn’t expecting it. When they were done they presented him with a large cupcake with a candle. He thought for a moment before leaning forward and blowing out the candle.

“Hyung you’re getting so old now,” Minhyuk said with a smile towering over Yonghwa who just shoved him.

“Let’s bring the cupcake with us, we have to catch our flight.” Their manager said grabbing his bag and heading out the door. The rest of the members followed quickly, they packed their things in the back of their van before heading off to the airport.

“What’d Joohyun get you?” Jungshin asked leaning towards Yonghwa from where he was seated in the far back of the van. Yong turned to look at him slightly before looking forward again.

“Something,” everyone chuckled, Jungshin nudged him again

“Come on we’ll find out eventually.”

“Then you’ll find out then,” Yonghwa said with a smile before putting his headphones on ending the conversation.

Truthfully Seohyun hadn’t given him his present yet, so he had no idea what it was if there was one. With her schedule she may not have had the chance to purchase anything. That morning she sent him a short and sweet text message wishing him a happy birthday and a safe flight. Nothing too major yet he couldn’t help but be a little disappointed since there was no present delivered to his dorm like last year when she was in Japan on his birthday.

Yonghwa wasn’t one to voice his thoughts though, he didn’t think it was that big of a deal since she was busy and probably just didn’t have time. Yea that’s it, he thought as they arrived at the airport.

JAPAN

“Hey,” Yong turned to see Jonghyun standing behind him.

“Hey” Jonghyun came and stood next to Yong who was outside the party that they threw for him with a couple of friends they knew in Japan from the many times they had been there.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Yong shrugged.

“How old I am,” he responded honestly making Jonghyun chuckle.

“Well obviously, what else? You’ve been kind of down all day.” Yong looked over at him

“Aish, you’ve become such a talker since your drama.” Jonghyun laughed but continued to wait for an answer. “Nothing I’m fine, just thinking about stuff.”

“Like what Joohyun got you?”

“Maybe,” Yong said looking at his hand trying to act non chalant.

“Well I know.” He said suddenly making Yong turn towards him quickly.

“What?”

“I can’t tell you!” Yong stepped towards him as Jonghyun laughed and moved away

“Tell me,”

“Aniyo,”

“Tell me,” Yong said again poking him.

“Aniyo,”

“Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-tell me,” Yong said cutely to the beat of Tell Me by the Wonder Girls.

“Aniyo, aniyo, a-a-a-a-aniyo,” Jonghyun said back in the same beat before bursting into laughter at Yonghwa’s face. “I think you’ll find out in an hour…I think that’s what Jungshin said…” He added softly making Yonghwa perk up rushing back into the party looking for the maknae.

-x-

“Come on tell me,” Yong whined looking up at Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter