Chapter 9

Lost In Love

Seunghyun wasn't one for huge party scenes, but tonight... he needed it. He went to the club with Teddy, who was immediately lost in the crowd. Seunghyun took a seat at the bar, ordering the strongest alcoholic beverage they had. After a while he slipped onto the dance floor, forgetting that he couldn't dance at all. It didn't take him long until he had gone back to the bar for more. After about an hour, the man was sitting in the one of the booth's laying his head on the table. He wasn't having fun and he was absolutely miserable. He was used to going to places like this with Jiyong and Seungri, but he was afraid he couldn't look the leader in the eye quite yet. He'd have to face the man sometime, but that time was not now. The alcohol made him think otherwise and he slipped out of the club, leaving a message with one of the bouncers for Teddy. Seunghyun stumbled down the sidewalk when he heard a familiar laugh around the bend. He turned the corner and almost ran into Daesung, their faces only centimeters away. Oh hey, Daesung," Seunghyun slurred. Daesung made a face and looked at Seungri and Jiyong who had fallen silent from their own fit of laughter. Youngbae was not present, as usual. Seungri shrugged and Jiyong walked up the his hyung, sniffing the man. "You're ing wasted Seunghyun, go home," the leader said with an indifferent tone. "Can I talk to you, Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked, trying to sound sober, but he wasn't doing very good at it.

"You guys go ahead to the dorm, I'll take this mess to his house," Jiyong said to the two. Seungri grinned and yelled, "I'm driving Daesung!" They both ran off, Daesung chasing the troublesome maknae. Jiyong turned his attention back to the wobbling man in front of him. "Tabi... What are you doing?" "I'm drinking my sorrows away I guess," Seunghyun said, almost inaudible. "What are you talking about? What sorrows?" Jiyong asked, utterly confused. Seunghyun leaned in and kissed Jiyong on the lips, their lips barely touching when Jiyong pushed him back. "What the ? Are you trying to hurt me Seunghyun?" the leader yelled. The older man's face filled with pain. He wasn't completely drunk. "No," he muttered. "Then what are you doing? You just broke up with me, remember?" Jiyong said with a sigh. "I know I hurt you first, and I'm sorry. But this really right now. I had been hoping I wouldn't see you for a few weeks. I thought the pain could wear off or something..." his voice trailed off. After a few moments of awkward silence, Seunghyun asked, "Ji? Are you in love with me?" For the first time, the leader could finally admit to himself that yes, he was in fact in love with his hyung. "No, Seunghyun, I'm not," he lied, tears biting at his eyes. Seunghyun bit his lip hard and turned leaning against the wall. No emotion on his face, only sorrow in his eyes. He slid down the wall and hid his face in his arms. "What did I do wrong, Ji?" He asked in a muffled tone.

They pulled up to Seunghyun's apartment and Jiyong looked over at the man. He didn't move, he didn't speak, and there was still no emotion in his face. "We're here Seunghyun," Jiyong chided. Seunghyun opened the door and stumbled onto the sidewalk. He toppled over. After taking a few moments to recover, he sat up, not making any notion of moving. Jiyong sighed and got out of the car, walking to Seunghyun's side and pulling him up by the arm. The man made no effort to stand. "What the is wrong with you?" Jiyong blurted out, agitated and worried. Seunghyun was silent, his eyes unmoving. He just stared down at the side walk as Jiyong held him up. The rejection was like being in the car crash all over again, only this time, he wished he never laid down. He wished he'd never woke up. He ripped his arm from the leader's grip and looked at him with cold eyes. "I shouldn't have stayed," he said. "What are you talking about?" Jiyong asked, more than a little worried. "I had a choice to stay or die. I stayed, and it's all your fault," Seeunghyun said almost in a whisper. Jiyong stood there, eyes wide and glistening. "You stayed... because of me?" the leader asked sullenly. Th older man nodded, "I stayed because I love you so ing much it hurts. It hurts worse than my arm, my headaches, and it hurts far worse than the impact. Just like that man, you drove a semi-truck through my heart when you said you weren't in love with me." Tears filled the man's eyes as he continued, "You said it as if you never loved me. As if you never would."

Jiyong was beyond tears now, he didn't care what anyone though. What Seunghyun had just said tore his heart in two. "Tabi...." Jiyong said in a small voice. "Don't ing call me that!" Seunghyun bellowed. His voice was filled with pain and he remained distant. Jiyong sighed as a few more tears made the journey down his pale cheeks, "Will you just listen to me, hyung?" The older man made no sound and the leader continued, "When you broke up with me. I was about to tell you something very important." Now he had Seunghyun's attention, "What was it?" "I'm completely head over heels for you. I said no, because you left me." 

"Because.... I left you," Seunghyun repeated.

"I left you," he said again.

He looked Jiyong in the eye and his eyes and voice were filled with pain, "I'm so sorry Ji. So sorry. I can't even..." Seunghyun buried his face in his hands, feeling ashamed. "I left you, Ji. And you still love me," he said, more for his own benefits. "Say it again Jiyong, please." "I'm in love you with you Choi Seunghyun," Jiyong said, trying to comfort his hyung. "I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you Ji. I really don't. You still ing love me after that?" Seunghyun asked, going into a near hysteric fit. Jiyong simply nodded and touched the man's cheek. 

"I forgive you, Tabi," Jiyong said in a whisper.


Oh god. This is terrible. I'm sorry. FORGIVE ME TOO PLEASE? I am trying my best on such a tight schedule. School is ending soon so I will have more time for AFF. Which means probably 3+ chapters a day! :D