Final

Lost In Love

This is it. The moment you've all been waiting for~


It wasn't a big event. Just the Bigbang members, their manager, a priest and a few of Seunghyun and Jiyong's closest friends. Both of them were dressed in tuxedo's and both of them wore huge smiles that went from ear to ear. "Are you ready for this, hyung?" Daesung asked as he squeezed Seunghyun's shoulders gently. He nodded and hugged the blonde, "You're my best friend, Dae." The statement itself was enough to make the big man tear up and smile all at once. "I'm honored," Daesung said in a whisper. 

Seunghyun watched as Youngbae and Jiyong walked in through the door leading to yet another room in the church. "Doesn't he look classy, Dae?" he asked. Daesung just smiled wide and nodded. Of course he looks classy, he is your fiance after all, he thought to himself. 

When Jiyong reached them, he hugged Seunghyun and kept and arm around the man's waist. Seunghyun smiled and put his arm around the leader's waist and pulled him up to the priest. The priest bowed slightly and began. At the end, right after the 'I do's, the priest accidentally said, "You may now kiss the bride." Earning him a few snickers from the few people there and he immediately corrected himself, "You may now kiss the... er... groom?" His face was a fierce red, which only made the wedding seem even better, because formalities was way beyond these two now. 

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong to him and kissed him passionately, gently, lovingly. "I love you Kwon Jiyong," he whispered against his husband's lips. 

"I love you too Seunghyun." 


Yeah, short chapter is short. It's supposed to be. And you all hate me! Just kidding. But I really hope you enjoyed this fanfiction. Be sure to check out my other fics. I'll be wrapping up 'Deja Vu' soon and starting two new others. But those will be updated a lot because 2012-6-5 is my last day of school. only four days from now! How exciting. I have no summer plans, so I'll be here, writing like crazy~ ♥