Moving in

Married to the Beast!

(A/N: Not edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kikwang POV* 

For the past four days, I haven't seen Sun Jun once and I didn't really know if I wanted too. She was really snotty and walked around like she was better then everyone else . I didn't know what her problem was but I kind of didn't care even though I was going to be marring her. 

When my manager told me the news that  Iwas going to be married. I was really shoked. I thought I was young and had a a whole life to do what I wanted but now I had to marry some snotty model from America. I didn't care if she was hot (and she definitly was), she was annoying as hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Kikwang." My manager said as I walked in to the studio one morning. 

'Good morning." I said and walked away. I wan't really talking to him that much anymore. I was still mad about that marriage thing. I walked over to were the rest of the band was sitting looking at our new song that we were working on. 

"Hey." I said when I sat down. Everyone looked at me. "Yeah....." I said wondering why they were all staring at me. 

"So....who gets to be your best man?" said Dongwoon. He started smikering and soon started laughing. The rest of the band soon joined him. 

"So I'm guess you all know." 

"Yeah! Is she hot? If she is, I'll take her." Said Yoseob.

"Yeah and if you want her, I get to be the best man right?" said Junhyung.

"No! I'm going to be the best man! Not you!" yelled Hyunseung.

"Um no. That's going to be me." Said Dujun.

"No..........." Soon they were in an argument about who was going to be my best man. I made a mental note to myself to tell them the wrong date and place of the wedding. 

"Kikwang, can I talk to you for a sec?" I looked over and saw my manger standing there. 

"Sure." I sighed and left my band memebers to fight by themselves. My manager led me to the back door so we could talk outside. This must be important. 

"What do you need?" I asked. 

"Well I wanted to talk to you in private about something." He said.

"I'm listening." 

"Well it's about your arranged marriage....." He started. 

"It's not going to happen?!" I said excitingly. 

"No that's not it." I was kind of dissapointed about that. He went on. "We think it would be a good idea for you to get along better with Sun Jun. We realized that you don't seem to get alone well." 

"No kidding." 

He went on ignoring my comment. "We would like for the two of you to spend more time together." 

"And how would that work. She really doen't like me that much."  I said stating a fact. 

"Yes well that is why we are going to have you both move in with eachother!" He said with a smile. 

I didn't say anything. It was quiet for a moment. "What?" I finally said. "How could you do that?!"

"Don't be mad. You are going to be living with eachother anyway when you are a marrieded man so what is the difference?" He was really starting to piss me off. 

"The difference is that I didn't want to do this anyway and I was forced into it if I wanted to keep my job! I never wanted to marry that !" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I expected my manager to say something but he wasn't even looking at me, he was looking behind me. I turned around to see the last person I wanted to see. Sun Jun. 

"So I'm a , huh? Is that what you think of me?" She asked staring daggers at me. 

"Yes. That is what I think of you. Your snotty and bratty and an all around !" I yelled at her. 

She slapped me. Hard. Before anyone had a chance to speak, she was running out of the studio. I just stood there. "Way to go, kid." My manager said walking away. I wished she slapped him. 

What have I done..?

 

*Sun Jun POV* 

I was so done with him! I hated him and there was no way I was going to keep going with this marriage! I was going to get on a plane back to America and leave. I didn't care if I lost my job in modeling, I just needed to get out of here. 

 I ran back to my apartment and started packing my things. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing cloths in it. I stopped when I heard a knock at my door. 

When I opened the door, I saw Kikwang standing there. "Go away." I said trying to close the door but his foot stopped it. I looked him in the eyes. "What do you want?" I asked. 

"I wanted to say I was sorry." 

"That's good." I tried to close the door again but once again, his foot was in the way. "What?" I asked. 

"Do you believe me?" 

"Huh?" Why was he talking like this. 

"Do you believe me that I'm sorry about what I said to you?" He asked. 

"Yeah yeah sure. Just go." He didn't move. It made me want to slap him again. 

"What are you doing?" He asked looking into my apartment.

"Packing. I'm going back to America." I said. 

"Why?" Was he really that stupid...?

"I can't stay here anymore. I just need to go back." 

"Don't go. Stay here. Give us a chance." He said looking me in the eyes. 

"Why?" I whispered. 

"Just because." 

"Well ok. I'll stay." I started to close the door and he backed away. I managed to close the door without him getting in the way. I waited by the door until I heard his footsteps walk away. 

What was that all about? Why would he want me to stay? It's not like he cares about me.... 

These thoughts went through me head as I thought about the conversation I just had. I guess I was staying, I thought as put all my cloths back. 

 

*Kikwang POV* 

I don't know why I asked her to stay. I just wanted to say I was sorry not act like I was a creepy fan or something. I pushed these thoughts out of my head as I walked back to the studio. 

I guess she was staying and she was moving in....

 

 

Yeah third chapter! Hoped you liked it! Sorry it took me so long to update :( Hope you liked it anyway! Please comment and subscribe!