The Beginning

Married to the Beast!

*Sun Jun POV*

I have only been in Korea for only a few days and it's been great. It felt so good to be speaking Korean again. My manager said that I could have a few days off so went exploring Seoul.

I haven't been there for almost 10 years. I moved to America when I was 9 and I was now 19. It's been way to long. We moved to America because of my fathers job. He worked for the U.N. (united nations) and he often traveled a lot but because he was going to be gone a long time, he took my mom and I  with him. I liked America but I loved Korea. It felt good to be home again.

I was walking on one of the bussier streats in Seoul. It was then that I passed a small cafe. It was the cafe that my mom would take my friends and I after school. We would sit right in the front by the window and talk for hours. I just had to see it again. It was just like it used to be. Nothing changed, not even the people that went there. I reconized some of them. I looked at my watch and decided it was time to go. I quickly ordered a drink and turned to leave.

On my way out, I got slambed by some one coming in. My drink spilled all over me and we both fell on the floor. "What the hell?!" I said in English, getting up.

"What?" The guy that crashed into me was just getting up. The first thing I noticed was the he was really hot. He looked like an idol. 

"I said...What the hell!" I said in Korean. 

"Oh! What do you mean? You were the one in my way!" He yelled at me. 

"No..I was walking out and you bumbed into me!" I yelled back at him. I could see he was getting angry but so was I. 

"Who do you think your talking too!? Do you know who I am!?" Who did this guy think he was? The ruler of the word!

"I think you need to know who I am!" I said pointing to myself. He was just about to reply when a rich looking man walked in. He looked like he ment bussness. He went over to the boy I was yelling at and dragged him to the door. 

"Excuse me but we need to be going." And then they were gone. Just like that. And then it was over. Just like that. I stood there for a minute, dumbfounded. Did that really just happen? 

I just brushed myselfe off and left to go see my manager. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(at the agency) 

"Ok Sun Jun so we have a lot to do here in Korea." My manager, Helen said. "You have a photot shoot at 3 and an interview at  7 but before all of that, we have a meeting in five minutes you get there soon." I nodded and she left. She was not really nice but she was making me famous so I guess it was ok.  

I got up and started my walk to the meeting room. As soon as I was walking in, I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry-" I was about to say when I realized who it was. "It's you again!" It was that really annoying boy from the cafe. "Are you stalking me or something!?"

"I could be saying the same thing to you!" He yelled back. Before I could respond, the door opened and my manager was standing there.

"Sun Jun get in here." She turned to the boy. "I'm sorry about this. Sun Jun can get a little out of hand." What the-

We all walked in without a word. I had no idea what that boy was doing  here but he went and sat down next to that guy who took him away this morning. I took a seat next to my manager.

'Ok everyone. I think we all know why we are here." my mananger said. I had no idea what she was talking about and I'm sure the boy didn't either. my manager turned to me. "Sun Jun, meet Kikwang." She pointed to the boy. "Kikwwang, meet Sun Jun." She pointed to me.

"Yeah so?" I asked.

"You both are  going to be getting married!" She said with a smile.

"WHAT!?" We both said in unison.

 

 

 

 

Sorry it took me so long to get the first chapter up. I will try to make them longer since this one was so short. I have a problem with that. I hope you liked it! I will try tp updat every week or so. Plese don't be too mad if I don't. I have a lot of tests coming up and I really need to study. Pleace comment and subscribe!