Getting to know eachother

Married to the Beast!

*Sun Jun POV*

 I didn't know what was worse, having to live in America or marrying a guy I didn't know. I was going to pick the guy I didn't know. "What?" We both yelled in unison. "What do you mean I have to marry him!? I don't even know him!" I screamed. 

My manager just shook her head. "I know this is a big shook but he is very popular and this is going to make both or you even more popular-" I cut her off. 

"I don't care about that! Your really going to have me married off so you can get more money in your pocket!"

"It's not like that-" She tried to say but I cut her off again. 

"The hell it isn't!" I yelled and stomped out of there. There was no way I was going to take that. 

I left the room and left the building. I didn't know where I was going but I would take any place but here. Before I knew it, it was getting dark and I must of been walking for a long time. There was few people in the street as people started to retreat to their homes. Before I knew it, I ended up at the cafe from this morning. I walked inside. There was almost no one left. I sat down at an empty table in the back and ordered an iced tea even though it was late. 

It was only a few minutes wait for my drink. "Thanks." I mumbled when it came. 

I tried to enjoy myself and kept reminding myself that I was back in Korea, but I only felt like crying. I mean, how could they do this to me. I trusted my manager to get me a lot of jobs but then she goes and finds a husband from me! I don't care if he's really hot or popular in Korea, there was no way in hell that I was going to agree to this. I couldn't. I was too young and I had a whole life ahead of me. And I didn't even know him. From what I know, he was a real hot head. 

When I looked up from I was sitting to look at the clock. It was almost 11 o'clock. I should get going but I didn't want to go anywhere. Going back meant going back to how life was a few hours ago. Going back to that arranged marriage. 

"Hey." The voice startled me. I looked up. 

"What do you want?" I asked in a not so friendly tone. 

"Just wanted to know where you went." I didn't buy that for a second. For as hot as Kikwang was, he was pretty stupid. 

"No. What do you really want." 

"Ok fine. They wouldn't let me go home until I found you." 

"That's what I thought." I went back to staring out the window. He just stood there. "You can go now." 

"No." 

"What did you say?" I was getting really mad now. 

"Come on. I can't go back without you." 

I thought for a second then gave in. There was no way to face the truth except go back to it. "Fine." I paid and left with Kikwang behind me. I didn't know where else to go, so I headed back to the studio were my apartment was. We walked in complete silence but there was nothing I wanted to say to him so I was fine with it.

When we got back, everyone was just were we left them. "Oh your back." my manager said with a smile. "I was starting to get worried about you." Yeah right.

I just ignored her and left the room again. This time no one came after me. 

I just went to the top floor of the building where my apartment was. It was just were I asked for it to be. From there I could see the whole of Seoul and even beyond. Too bad I won't be enjoying it tonight. 

I opened the door and went right to my room were I fell right on my bed not bothering to change me cloths. I was just too upset to do anything. I tried to imagine a future with that guy (A/N: Kikwang). I tried to imagine a happy family with a nice house. But it just didn't work in my mind. I just couldn't think for a second why anyone would want to do this to me. I just didn't get it. 

 

 

 

Heyyyyy! Sorry it took so long for me to put the second chapter up. Hope you liked it! Next chapter will be mostly in Kikwangs point of view since I don't have anything from him yet. Please comment and subscribe!