Chapter 20 - Slowly Unfolding

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Slowly Unfolding

 

 

 

Taeyeon and the rest of the other members were still looking for the maknae but the sun was almost rising and the leader was worried about her members. So she decided to call them and made them go home before people starts to see them lingering on the streets. 

"Manager oppa might kill us. We all better start heading back." Taeyeon thought.

 

 

***

 

 

The girls arrived at the dorms exactly before the sun rose up. To their surprise they found out that some of the members we're already there. Like Jessica who was sitting at the couch looking at no where.

 

"Gah the ice princess is doing it again." Sooyoung commented

"Sica yah! What is wrong? Hey wake up!" Taeyeon said flicking her fingers in front of her.

 

But Jessica suddenly sobbed out crying.

 

"Eh? What happened to her?" Sunny said sitting next to the girl.

"We don't know. We all came here at the same time." Hyoyeon said

"Maybe someone is here with her? Check the rooms." Taeyeon ordered and sat next to Jessica too.

 

Yoona checked all the rooms too see if there we're people inside. But there we're none except for Tiffany's room who was locked.

"Tiffany unnie! Are you there?" she knocked

"GO AWAY!" Tiffany shouted from inside.

Yoona was taken aback for she doesn't know what happened. She just went back to the other and told Taeyeon about Tiffany.

 

"Unnie. Tiffany unnie's in her room. But I don't think she's in a good mood." Yoona told the leader immediately

"Eh? Omg what happened here with you guys?" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"I don't know! Just let it be..." Jessica coldly said calming down and drying her tears.

 

 

Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Yuri panting heavily. She noticed that all eyes were on her and immediately regained her original state.

"Where have you been?" Jessica asked

"Out." Yuri said nervously

"I know that. But where?" Jessica interoggated her.

"Here. I just got out to buy you this." Yuri said and gave her a warm cup of coffee which Jessica stared at.

"Seriously?" she said and Yuri nodded. "Well then thank you." Jessica said looking weirdly at her.

"You can just have made her a coffee here. Why bother going out?" Taeyeon asked.

"She likes to, don't question her. And she wants to make it SPECIAL okay?" Jessica defended

"Fine!" Taeyeon said and raised her hands in sign of defeat playfully.

 

Jessica quickly got the cup of coffee from Yuri and went straightly to her room.

 

"We all know its more SPECIAL if you made it yourself Ms. Barista of ITNW days." Taeyeon whispered at Yuri.

"B-but-"

"Relax I'm just kidding." Taeyeon said and laughed.

"I thought you meant something else." Yuri said blowing a raspberry.

"What? Why are you hiding something?"  Taeyeon teased.

"No I'm not!" Yuri defended

"Eh? Eh? Are you sure? You're kinda red now." 

"Noooo! I'm not hiding anything okay?"

"Arasso. I'll just go check what happened to Tiffany." Taeyeon said nudging Yuri.

 

Suddenly the door bursted open AGAIN.  (Yes I know the door has many special participations in my story.)

 

There was standing non other than the maknae, Seo Joohyun.

 

"SEOHYUNNIE! YOU'RE--" Yoona exclaimed but suddenly stopped.

 

Everyone's eyes widen at Seohyun insight.

 

"What's wrong unnies?" she asked in a happy tone.

"What's wrong with you." Sooyoung said in a flat tone.

"I'm all better unnies. Oh by the way, I bought  us some pancakes and waffles just down by the coffee shop near the company. And I'm sorry if I made you all worried, my phone's battery was dead ugh." she said.

"You might have atleast told us that before you suddenly disapperead." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm really sorry unnies. It's just that I was at the right place at the right time." Seohyun said and smiled glancing at Yuri for a matter of a second.

 

"What is happening with this girl." Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter