Chapter 10 - Forgotten

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Forgotten



“We’re hereeeeeeeee!” Sooyoung shouted as they arrived Seohyun and Yuri’s room….


The three were shocked when they saw that the two were awake…


“Oh this is good… I thought only Seohyun’s awake but now even Yuri too!” Sooyoung told Yoona…

“Shhh Sooyoung…” Sunny said… She noticed that Seohyun was under her sheets and sensed that she’s crying… “Is there something wrong? What happened?” Sunny said…

“Uhh Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon… Yuri… Has uhm… She has…”

“She has amnesia…” Seohyun frustratedly blurted out… “She can’t remember anything that was just happening…”

“Do you even know Sunny unnie?” Seo asked Yuri

Everyone stared at her because of her sudden outburst… No one dared to talk… But Taeyeon had to break the silence…


“Seohyun calm down… Both of you needs to rest more… We’ll figure this out tomorrow…”



Yuri was staring at the crying girl… Her heart broke seeing someone infront of her crying like that… But she just can’t put the pieces together… She was so puzzled in everthing that was happening infront of her… And who was Sunny? She can’t remember her either…

All she knows is she’s close with Yoona and Jessica… She also knows Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung as trainees… And All she knows is that she just met Seo this afternoon… Yoona even introduced her… 



“Yuri… Do want something? Do you feel anything?” Yoona asked

“I feel empty….” she said

“I’m sorry about that… Don’t worry we’ll bring your memories back… And trust me they’re all happy ones.” Yoona said and Yuri nodded…


She just wishes everything will be alright…


“What can help me go back to what I really was before?” she asked

“The doctor said that you should go back to your old ways… Hang out with the people you used to hang with…”

“Does that mean I have to hang out with you and Jessi?”


Everyone in the room looked at her… 


“Did I say something wrong?”

“Can we rest now?!” Seohyun shoutedp


Everone turned silent again….


“I don’t think it’ll work like that Yul…” Yoong said


Yuri had a puzzled look on her face… She was about to say something but Yoona silenced her…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter