Break Up and Make Up

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

 

"So..." All that could be heard were the clicking of the cutlery on the plates.

Kyung Jae looked up and caught Hana staring at him. They shared an awkward glance before looking back to their food.

"What do you plan on doing today?" He asked her, cutting his piece of fruit in half. 

Hana stopped chewing for a moment and cutely tilted her head to the ceiling in thought. "Well, I'm not needed at the cafe today since Ajhumma is taking a break so I thought I'd pop into Minhee's work and send her lunch later"

"That's good." Kyung Jae nodded and smiled at her.

"What will you be doing?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"The guys and I are checking out a seminar at Yonsei." Hana brightened in surprise. "Really? What's it on"

He took a sip of his water, "well-"

CRASH!

The two looked over to the other side of the diner where a waiter was bowing profusely to a young couple.

Kyung Jae looked away, uninterested but Hana stared. "Kai?" she whispered to herself.

The sound of his voice confirmed it for her. "So that's his girlfriend." she fell silent, trying to eavesdrop on the drama that was happening at the other side.

She winced when she heard the shrill shriek of the girl and glanced at Kai's face. He seemed so humiliated and utterly dismayed that she wanted to go over there and hug him.

"Girls like that." Kyung Jae shook his head.

Hana frowned, "Yeah I know. I mean, the poor guy just tripped. Her bag isn't even designer."

"Glad you're different." he winked at her and she laughed.

A warm feeling spread across Hana's chest as she saw a glimpse of the boy she fell in love with; the playful, fun and completely irresistable boy that she adored.

"I'll send you home?" Kyung Jae offered and she nodded eagerly, just to get one more moment with him. He took his jacket and led her to the counter, lightly touching her waist.

As they passed the table near the front, Hana got a good look at Kai. He didn't see her though and kept eating quietly. The girl opposite him was muttering angrily under her breath. Hana rolledher eyes.

The door tinkled when they left and Hana turned to speak to Kyung Jae.

"Kyu-"

"Wasn't that Kai?" 

The smile was wiped off her face. "Yes."

"Oh, nice seeing him." He turned towards the car park with a dreamy smile on his face.

Hana stood there, completely ripped of her good mood.

-

"Soojung." Kai growled.

He sat in a restaurant with her, having brunch. But the date didn't turn out so well. Soojung threw a hissy fit at the waiter after he spilt some water on her bag.

"What?" she snapped, wiping her bag dry. "Don't." was all he could say. 

She narrowed her eyes at him and stabbed her finger in his direction. "Don't tell me to stop Kim Jong In," she spat. "He was the one at fault, not me."

Kai sighed and dismally ate his food.

Three weeks had passed since he had met Hana and Kyung Jae at Lotte world, and each week he recieved a hefty amount of cash no matter how many times a week he had seen Kyung Jae.

Sometimes it was once, sometimes it was three or four times, and even then Hana paid him a good amount.

He worried about where she got her cash, but she always refused to tell him.

"I'm done. Let's go." He stood up and placed a few bills on the table, dragging a protesting Soojung out of the restaurant.

He bowed bashfully when he caught the embarassed waiter's eye and quickly exited.

Once they were out, he rounded on her. "Soojung, stop being such a brat!"

Her eyes opened wide. Kai never got angry at her like this. In fact, this was probably the first time.

"You can't just come in and eat someone's food and then just insult them and then leave. Do you know just how humiliating it is for me?" Her bottom lip quivered and Soojung burst into tears.

Kai sighed. "O-oppa, please don't be mad, I'm sorry." she sniffled.

He took her into his arms and melted the moment he felt her in his embrace.

"I love you Kai." She snuggled into his arms.

"I love you too." 

But somehow, the words didn't fit into his mouth like they used to.

 

-

 

Thank you for subbing and reading and COMMENTING!

Don't we just love watching Kpop idols eat?