Loyal.

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

Hana smiled as widely as she could, for as long as she could.

Unbeknownst to her, Minhee's workplace was holding a party for the next contract one of their members had signed with a client. 

She had walked in on the party, and now her sister had dragged her into it, handing her a glass of champagne and forcing her to mingle with the others.

The one thing that made her heart hurt was the fact that many people were with their loved ones and she was possibly the only one without a date.

"Hey." 

Or maybe not.

A cute guy just around a year or two older than her came up to her.

"Are you Minhee's sister?"

Hana looked away, uninterested. "Yes."

"Hi, I'm Lee Byunghun." His smile was so honest, she just had to say hello.

Soon, the two were talking as with no end. 

Hana really liked Byunghun, he was funny, witty and very very charming, however she did not feel anything for him whatsoever.

He however, had his eyes set on her.

"You have a guy in your life?" he asked her, hoping to make it seem like an off comment.

Her smile hardened just the tiniest bit. "Yes. Kyung Jae. We've been together for a while."

His eyebrows shot up to his forehead. "A pretty high schooler like you already tied up? Hard to believe." He winked and she laughed.

"Well, what about you?"

"Just broke up." he shrugged and she felt sorry for him. "Well you're a great guy so I think you'll back up on your feet in no time.

Byunghun stared in her eyes and clinked their glasses together, never taking his eyes off of hers.

"Yes, I'm sure I will."

-

"Gonpei." 

Kai and Kyung Jae clinked their glasses together.

The two men simultaeneously sighed. Kai was bothered about Soojung and Kyung Jae was just completely intoxicated by the guy next to him.

"Woman troubles?" Kyung Jae jokingly asked but frowned when Kai nodded.

"My girlfriend... I love her but she's so... spoilt. I've been hoping that I can change her and I really think that I can but sometimes it's just hard you know man?" Kyung Jae nodded.

"Hana gives me trouble too. She's so annoying." he was trying too hard, and ended up dissing his girlfriend.

Kai looked at him weirdly. *Strangely, I disagree.*

"Hana's quiet nice." Kai quietly added.

Flustered, Kyung Jae amended, "Nah yeah she's cool."

Once more, Kai thought he was a complete weirdo.

The two drank in silence.