When Tough Girl Meets Playboy (Introduction)

Love❤Tree Series Collection (Now Fanfic: When Tough Girl Meets Playboy)
Please log in to read the full chapter

GENREIIROMANCE|| COMEDY|

SUMMARY:Yuri as a tough,fearless and baddest gangster in Seoul High. But One day your toughness was gone when yuri sight the newest kid and a playboy in the campus Jun Hyung. Yuri never noticed that she had a crush on him but junhyung noticed it. He started to make friends with yuri, but yuri always make quarell with him. But what if Jun Hyung has a real fellings for yuri?wil yuri would accept him and turn into a girly?

STORY BY: Hyerinkiki

Characters:
Kwon Yuri/Blackpearl
-Baddest Female Gangsta
-Tough in the campus
-Never been beaten
-Hates player
-Queenka in campus
Yong Jun Hyung
-Transferee
-A member of a B2ST Boygroup
- A playboy
-Likes to play with girls
B2ST Members
& SNSD Members

WONDERFUL POSTER BY: [email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Flash Flash*


"Black Pearl Is Here!" The dorky guy said "She's riding her black & yellow motorcycle!" The othe guy said. "Everyone Get Ready!" The Girl shouted and everyone get ready cause the most dangerous person in Seoul High is about to come. A motorcycle stopped at the parking lot and put her helmet off. Everyone was amazed & scared to see Black Pearl. Boys eyes we're shinning while staring at Black Pearl (But unluckily they can't get Black Pearls Heart) & girls didn't dare to stare & glared at her because they're afraid of what Black Pearl might do. "Anyeonghasaeyo Yuri-ah!" A dorky girl in a curled hair ponytail, chewing her bubble gum. "Nice to si you Sunny!" Black Pearl or Yuri replied. "Here! some gum please!" Yuri handed her helmet to Thunder one of her side kick & Sunny gave her a peice of gum. Everyone out of their way as the 3 of them started to walk. Everyone can't stare just gossiping about them. "I can't dare to stare at her she's freaking scary!" The girl said. "Me too.. she might punch me!" the nerdy guy said.

"Anything new?" Yuri asked. "Today is the day that B2ST gang is transferring to our school" Sunny replied. "Ow.. the gang called B2ST" Yuri said. "What you gonna do?" Thunder asked. "Make their lives hell!" She hissed and smiled evily.
"Ringgg Ringgg" The bell rings signifies that the class is about to start. Yuri was sitting on her sit and in a minute the teacher entered the room with a quiet good-looking guy. "Yah..Yahh! I have some anouncement!" The teacher yelled cause the class is busy & noisy. Everyone settled down and sit formally. "Good-morning.. I want to intoduce to all of you, your new classmate Mr. Yong Jun Hyung" The teacher said while looking at the guy beside her. "Mr. Yong introduce yourself to them" The teacher said. "Anyeonghasaeyo, Yong JunHyug-imnidda. I came from Cube High School and I hope that you guys are good" He said a little bit nervous & shy.

[Yuri's POV]

He might be one of the B2ST members, "Yah are you Yong Jun Hyung of B2ST?" One of my guy classmate asked him. "Neh.." He replied and nodded. "Mr. Yong please take your sit" The teacher said and he  made his way to the vacant sit right besid

Please log in to read the full chapter