Can You Be My Girl....(FINAL)

Love❤Tree Series Collection (Now Fanfic: When Tough Girl Meets Playboy)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: Can You Be My Girl?

[Hye Mi's POV]

3 months later...

It's been a month since I end the agreement to Gi Kwang. Without knowing I was inlove to him. "Yah Hyemi-ah stop being sad! be happy" Gayoon said. I looked at her and gave a weak smile. "I'm happy.." I replied. "Yah you're not! ever since you break up with Myung-Soo then Gi Kwang you're life is doomed!" Ji Yoon said. "Yah remember that their relationship was just a fake!" So Hyun said.
"Whatever I know this girl is inlove to Gi Kwang!" Ga Yoon cried. I just keep quiet and think about Gi Kwang. does he love me too? Yeah I know he doesn't, remember he's a big playboy. "Yah! Yah it's time to go to school!" Ji Yoon exclaimed. I get ready my things ad the 4 of us went to school.

Bullies,gossips and jealousy was out. I don't feel it anymore my life is in peace when Gi Kwang came to save me. And my daddy want's me to live with them too and I found the happiness. But it's not enough losing someone you love. I walk in the hallway and to the locker. I opened my locker and there's a letter inside. I get it and open to read it.

Dear Hyemi,

    It's me Lee Gi Kwang, yeah I know you still hate me of what happened few months before. But it's bothering me I really wanted to see you! So please forgive me. I have something to tell you.. After your classes meet me at the han-kang river..

                                                                                                                                                                           -Lee Gi Kwang

I don't what to do when I read the letter. If I love him I should do this "Yeah thats right!" I said to myself and keep the letter to my pocket. I headed to my class and keep thinking of what should i do.

[Gi Kwang's POV]

7 hours later..
I was in the han-kang river waiting for her "Is she coming? I know this is stupid but I love her" I whispered to myself. A few minutes later there'

Please log in to read the full chapter