Can You Be My Girl?

Love❤Tree Series Collection (Now Fanfic: When Tough Girl Meets Playboy)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: Poor HeeMi
[HeeMi's POV]
The next day we're going to school. I made my way to school with Ga Yoon. At The school "Hmm, are you done with your homework at history?" Ga Yoon asked while looking at her face in the hand-mirror. "Neh, how about you?" I asked while writing some notes in my notebook. We entered the campus gate. And I heard some gossips "She's the girl who's dating Myungsoo Oppa!" The girl said. "Neh, how could Myungsoo made her as a girlfriend? SHe's so ugly!" the other said. What are they talking about? Ga Yoon and I went to the hall. and there are bunch of high-school kids out there. "Yah!" A girl voice called up. I turned around and it was Uee "Me?" I asked while pointing myself. "Neh, isn't it obvious Stupid!" She exclaimed. I didn't say any word and she came closer. "Is it true that you're Myung Soo's Girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded innocently. "Hahhhahahahaha!" SHe burst in laugh. "Stupid! How could you be his girlfriend? hahaha a unpopular girl like you would be MyungSoo's Girl?" Uee said and laugh evily. I just bowed my head and everyone was laughing at me except gayoon. "Yah! It's MyungSoo out-there!" Uee exclaimed. She called up MyungSoo and MyungSoo came. "Hey Oppa is this your Girlfriend?" Uee asked MyungSoo, And he's staring at me. He shook his head. "Aniyo! I don't know her either!" MyungSoo replied to Uee. "Ahhhhahahahahaha!" Everyone laughs. My tears was going to fall, I stared at MyungSoo for a moment and he's laughing. I run away and didn't attend the class for today. Gayoon & my friends tried to find me....
"Huhuhuhuhu, why did Myungsoo did that to me?? I though he loves me, he just played me!" I whispered to myself. I keep crying and crying that day...


The next day....
I was so embarrassed, it seems many people have witnessed that emabarrassment that happened to me yesterday. I just make my-self normal that nothing happened yesterday. I simply entered our classroom. "Hey! it's Myungsoo's girlfriend right!" one of the boy classmate of mine said. "Neh, she's embarrassed yesterday! hahaha! imagine she said that she's MyungSoo's girl!" The other guy said. I just ignored them and sit to my chair. "Hey girls! look it's Hee Mi, she's so embarrassing! she said that she's MyungSoo's girl and it's not true! poor stupid girl!' The girl said. "How could Oppa MyungSoo make her as his girlfriend? she's so ugly g

Please log in to read the full chapter