Can You Be My Girl?

Love❤Tree Series Collection (Now Fanfic: When Tough Girl Meets Playboy)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: A Stranger Saved Me..
[Gi Kwang's POV]
I went to save that crazy girl who jump off the bridge. Luckily It's too easy to save her. She's unconcious and went we get into the river bank I gave her an air resuscitation. "Agh Augh!" She cough finally she's not unconcious now. She's still weak so I decided to bring her home. I left my car near the han-kang river, I put her inside the car and there's some clothes of mine at the backseat. I get it and cover to her wet body. I'm so wet to so I quickly drive home.

At My Apartment..
I brought her to my room and placed her at the couch. I immediately get the towels and cover to her body. I also get some of my clothes and put it on her. I just covered her body with a towel so she will not became . I don't know why I did that. It's my luck to see again a girl. But I'm so worried at her. After dressing her up, I'll let her sleep at my couch and I went to the bathroom and take a shower then change my clothes.

The Next Morning...
[Hee Mi's POV]
I woke up in the morning.I looked at the ceiling. "Is this Heaven?" I asked myself. I feel some pain at my body. I looked around and I was shocked. It's a modern room.where Am I? I asked myself. "Gosh! Heaven seems to be modern!" I said to my self. I stood up and looked at my body. Why did I have a long and big t-shirt? What happened to me? Did I've been or something? I keep looking around and "Anyeonghasaeyo!" I heard a men's voice. I looked back and I was surprised I saw a beautiful good-looking guy. "Are you Jesus?" I asked. He laugh "Aniyo, you're not dead! you're in my apartment!" He said. "Augh.. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Lee Gi Kwang, you should thank me for saving you!" He replied. "Saving me?" I asked curiously. "Neh! Yah! Are you crazy? why did you jump off at the bridge yesterday?" He asked. Then I suddenly remember what happened yesterday. "Why did you saved me? you should let me drown!" I exclaimed and started to die. Gi Kwang was confused. "Whatta hell! After I saved you! You're blaming me? whatta -! then you go to han-kang river again and jump off again!" Gi Kwang yelled. I was shocked and I started to cry. "Huhhuhuhuhuh" I sobbed.

[Gi Kwang's POV]
I suddenly felt sadness when she cried. Whatta hell, Why Did I yelled at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be harshed" I said and came closer then tapped her back. She keep crying and suddenly hugged me. Whatta this

Please log in to read the full chapter