When Tough Girl Meets Playboy

Love❤Tree Series Collection (Now Fanfic: When Tough Girl Meets Playboy)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 "The Party"

Yuri's POV

It's 3:30 pm and it's near end of classes. I didn't attend my last period class. I went to my favorite plays in the school that no one dares to visit it, because it's stated that I owned that place. And it was the roof top. I was stepping in the stairs as I reached the roof top. My faced frowned when I saw a guy who's sitting in the bench,with headphones on his ears. What the this guy doing here? Hey wait is he a transferee? Yeah he is and it was the Yong Jun Hyung who pissed me off at the 1st period class this morning.

"Ugh! Look who's here!" I said while walking closer to him. He looked at me as he recognized my presence. He took off his headphones and smirked at me.

"Anyeonghasaeyo Black Pearl" He simply said. This guy is trying to be cool or he is just too cool. I sit beside him and he kept staring at me as I'm glaring at him. "Don't you know that this place is forbidden! and only me can go to this place! and probably I owned this place!" I said to him. He just smiled "Oh really? What do you mean you owned this roof-top? Sorry black pearl but you can't stop going here in the roof top every time I want" He replied. "Do you really want me to punch you?" I said angrily cause I'm pissed off. "It's up to you if you're going to punch my beautiful face" He replied boastfully.

He keep smiling and I can't handle him. I want to punch him but It's a weird feeling! His eyes,lips and pale skin was so mesmirizing. I looked away. "

Please log in to read the full chapter