Stare off

[Oneshot] A normal day in the EXO house.

It was a boring morning in the EXO-K household,none of the boys had schedules that day,it was hot out,their air was being repaired and it was an off day for the boys,but they were making the best of it regardless.


Kai,Sehun and Suho watched with amusement as Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had a staring contest,Baekhyun just shook his head and decided to go give Tao a call to see how the others were doing in China,he knew Tao and the others had been missing all of them,he and the rest of EXO-K missed the boys of EXO-M as well.


'I'm not gonna lose you creepy eyed giraffe' Kyungsoo thought as he stared hard at Chanyeol. Chanyeol's thoughts were along the same line. 'Okay you confused owl,game over.' Chanyeol stared back fiercely.


Kai decided to get up and walk over to Baekhyun who was having a web call with Tao and the others. "Jongin-ah? That you?" Kai looked to see Yixing pushing the top of Tao's head down to get a look. "Yeah!" Kai grinned as he could see Kris pulling Yixing away telling him to let maknae talk to Baekhyun.


Suho sat with his hand on his chin. "My money is on Chanyeol." Sehun shook his head. "I don't think so hyung, Kyungsoo hyung is better at staring,Chanyeol hyung tends to squint his eyes a lot like a deer with a twitching problem." Suho looked over at EXO-K's maknae. "You're right..."  Sehun and Suho continued to make fun of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo as they watched the contest.


After Tao was done,Kris hopped on the computer and started to chat with Baekhyun and Kai.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kai smirked.

"Losing another competition." Kris sighed. "Did he challenge Kyungsoo to a stare off again?" Kai and Baekhyun nodded.


'I'm not losing to you ,you keebler elf!' Kyungsoo thought,though his eyes were feeling pretty dry by now. 'I feel like my eyes are gonna fall out' Chanyeol whined in his head.

Time to turn on the charm,Chanyeol thought as he started to smile at Kyungsoo.
Suho who had been taking a sip of water snorted and sprayed his water everywhere,Sehun was thankful it didn't land on him. "Did he just?" Sehun nodded. "Pulled out the Chansmile..."


Kyungsoo was barey holding it together and decided he needed to use his weapon as well. He parted his lips,widened his eyes a little further and proceeded to look confused.


"And anyway I sai-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Baekhyun turned from the computer to look at the boys on the couch and in the floor. "What was that?" Xiumin spoke through the cam as he pushed Kris over and looked into the computer screen as if trying to see.

"Suho hyung is rolling on the floor like a buffalo....and laughing..."Kai said slowly as if he couldn't believe the mature leader lost his composure.
"Man are Chanyeol and Kyungsoo having another stare off?" Xiumin asked,at Baekhyun's nod Xiumin pouted and stomped off about missing all the fun. Kai raised an eyebrow. "Is he really the oldest?" Kris,Baekhyun and Tao sighed and nodded.


Sehun looked back and forth blankly between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo,he got up deciding his needed to be referee,slowly his eyes slide more closed,but they were still open...he looked kind of high in Suho's opinion.


Suho proceeded to roll like a buffalo once more.


Kai looked at this scene as Baekhyun and Kris went back to their conversation. "HAHAHAHA Look it's the derp squad!" Suho bellowed as he clutched at his stomach for air.

Honestly Kai didn't find it that funny,only cause that seemed to be their every day expressions ,what was more amusing was Suho's reactions,the older boy always had a sense of resposibility and maturity about him,so to see him being the five year old was a change..


"Will we ever be a normal group?" Kai mumbled to himself as Chanyeol proceeded to run to the bathroom to get some eyedrops for his dry eyes. Kyungsoo was doing a victoy pose and yelled. "ONCE AGAIN I AM VICTORIOUS!".  


"Where's my chips Jongdae!?" Yixing yelled at Chen or rather his real name, Jongdae.


"I don't have them! Ask Minseok!" Chen pointed over at Xiumin who was eating a steamed bun.


"I didn't touch them,maybe Luhan hid them for revenge!" Xiumin spoke with his mouth full,Baekhyun could see him from where he sat,despite the fact they were on webcam and cringed. "Hyung,close your mouth.." Baekhyun muttered to the boy in the screen.


"Revenge for what?" Yixing asked confusedly.


"Revenge for laying on his bed!" Tao cut in laughing.


 Kai could hear the boys of EXO-M yelling at one another in the background on the webcam.


Kai shook his head. "Nope we're never gonna be normal."

(end) >_> lame I know....but I really wanted to write an EXO fic..at least until I get a full story put up lol (also I just edited it...)