Chapter Two

Aliens Againts Conquers

Updates

Sorry for the long wait you guys. Last week I was busy preparing for my Talent Show that was on Friday. If you guys don't mind, please leave some feedback. [link] We are planning to dance again next year. We're called Diadem, btw. The members are (from oldest to youngest) Michelle "Kite" Chang (me/@jongupswifeu), Panhia Vue(@Daeehyunnie), Selena "Ueda" Yang(@YangUeda), Jamie Vue(@_luhann), Lucy Lee(@jellomello122), Nikkin Chang(@diademmaknae). Please support us. :)

Replies

Sherioka/ricecakes70/KissBabyJayce/lindanguyenn: Thanks! I'm glad I attracted you guys with my plot.
kiiroPRI: Power did have a movie feeling to it. To be honest the fact that B.A.P is aliens and their story on how they came to Earth to conquer us really inspired me to write.
whitecolour: Thank you! They're not mine though. They were made by bap-in-motion on tumblr. I won't be writing any scenes in this. It'll just be war stuff.


Conquering Team

Moon Jongup
Hyemi finally stopped before Jongup could reach her. She didn't want the oil on his clothes to go near her or her car. "Fine, go lock up. I'll wait." Hyemi says walking towards her car. She sat in there waiting for Jongup while he went to get his jacket and lock up the shop. A couple minutes later Jongup came out wearing a black leather jacket. Hyemi couldn't help but me glad that her brother is good looking. She was glad that Jongup listened to her when it came to appearance. Not only that but Hyemi bought Jongup that leather jacket last year and he's been wearing it since.

"Ugh! I'm tired." Jongup said opening the door to Hyemi's car. "Wait stop!" She stopped him before sitting. "You have oil on your pants." Hyemi looked behind her car and found a blanket. She took it and covered her passenger seat with it. "Don't want any oil on my seats." After Hyemi finished covering her car Jongup got it.

Yoo Youngjae
Sitting at home after completing some college class, Youngjae walks slowly around his house. "Boo!" Someone yells from the kitchen. It was just Youngjae's umma. She is those moms who liked to play jokes. "Umma! You scared me! I thought no one was home!" Youngjae shouts at her. He was stressed out with all the school work he had to do.

"I'm sorry." She said to him patting his head. "I just knew you were going to be tired so I wanted to brighten you up." Moms, Youngjae thought. They're always treating you like a kid even when you're getting old. Youngjae's umma saw his backpack was filled with journals and text books. She took off his backpack for him. "Why don't you have a free day today and not study."

"Umma, I have nothing to do. Besides study." Youngjae replies back. Truth was, Youngjae was so used to studying every night and because of that he barely had friends. "Watch TV or go out. Take a walk." Youngjae's umma was trying to make Youngjae more socialized. Like it said, he barely have friends. "If I go I might just go to the library, you know."

Aliens Team

Kim Himchan
Once again, Joohee was running into Himchan's office. He was going over paper works to finalize which soldiers are going into war. Joohee on the other hand is printing the paper works for Himchan. She's only running to make sure Himchan will have enough time to finalize everything. "Here are the last batch. Anything else?" Joohee coming in without knocking on the door.

"Thank you and yes."  Himchan replies back to her. "Can you tell the confirm soldiers to come here to my office. Here's the list." Himchan handed Joohee a folder and she left with them.

Bang Yongguk
After returning from the launch Bang Yongguk heads home. As he was driving he decides to stop by the store and update his grocery. As soon as he got out of the car he saw similar people who were at the launch at the store. Yongguk just did his own thing and continued shopping. As he was in the aisle for snacks someone came over to him. A girl. She stood right next to him. "Excuse me." She said to him. Yongguk got a good look to her face when he moved aside. Yes, she was a girl he remembered seeing from the launch. As soon as she turned to face Yongguk she spoke. "Thank you." "No problem." "This might sound awkward, but were you at the launch?"

Yongguk was shocked on how someone can remember his face. "Yes. I was."

"That's cool. I'm Jieun by the way." She said and stuck her hand out waiting for a shake. Yongguk's left hand was holding the basket and his right hand was in his pocket. He saw her stick her hand out so he quickly took his hand out of his pocket. First he wiped his hands on his clothes. His hands were sweaty for being inside his pocket for so long.

"Yongguk, nice to meet you." They both shook hands. Jieun was a very pretty girl. She had nice long brown hair and the perfect bangs that every girl wish they had. "I'll see you around." Yongguk said and proceeded to the check out lane.

Conquering Team

Jung Daehyun
Sitting still in the spaceship. The spaceship has successfully arrived in the galaxy two hours earlier then what both the Conquering and Alien Team had predicted. Waiting for the signal for them to be able to take off seatbelts Daehyun was busy thinking of a plan to attack. He still has to come up with one.

He looked at the clock on the wall. It's been one hour since left off. As soon as everyone was able to get take off their seatbelts Daehyun got up and headed right to the main area in the spaceship. He met up with his lead soldier Yohan, who has already gotten out of his seat. "How long will it take to arrive to their planet?" Daehyun asked. "About 3 days. We're a lot earlier then what we've planned." "Do you think they know?" "I don't know if they know. But once we get closer to them. Their satellites might pick something up."