confession?

please don't leave.

it has been a week that i have been in the hospital.. and JB oppa and suzy would come visit me everyday after school.. as for taemin, since his band performance is coming up soon, he came visit me everynight after his rehearsals and would stay by my side til next morning.

one night taemin came in with a pretty depressed look on his face. he didnt say anything and just sat down next to my bed.. both of us didnt say anything until he broke the silence by asking me a question, a question that i am not sure myself..

taemin: jiyeonnie. do you like JB?

me: ehh?! why.. why do you suddenly ask me this?

taemin: just tell me. do you like him?

omg.. what should i tell him.. should i tell him that i like JB oppa but i also like him? or..

me: i..i..taemin oppa.. i really..

taemin: ah so thts the truth... well wish you guys all the best then. i have to go now. see you at school *walks away without any hesitation*

me: oppa! oppa come back! *until hes completely outta sight* i like him but i love you..

xxx

3 days later im back at school. and things are really weird..

its like suzy has somehow turned her back against me. taemin was ignoring me.

the only person who still cares for me is JB oppa.

JB: jiyeonnie! welcome back my dear*hug* you sure you are okay enough to go to school? i can always give you permission to go home if you want to:)

me: ah gwenchanayo oppa. im okay. 

JB: thats good jiyeon ah

me: hm yea *smiles* oppa.. why do i have the feeling of noone really want me back? suze and taemin are like avoiding me?

JB: no that is not the case jiyeon ah. they are just...busy..

me: really? so busy that they couldnt even greet a friend who had been staying in the freakin hospital for the last 2 weeks? seriously?

JB: dont be like that jiyeon ah. you know they are always your friends who will support you all along.

me: i know but they are just acting weird...

JB: jiyeon ah. why dont we go out for a walk after school? im goin to treat you for a dessert to cheer you up

me: ah okay oppa/

what the hell is happening with those two...

xxx

taemin's pov

ugh.. im such an useless person.. i dont even have the guts to ask the girl i like to go out with me..

just because i am a coward, i dont even have the guts to face her even after her long treatment in the hospital.

im such a fool...

*suzy suddenly comes up to me*

suzy: oppa whatre you doing?

me: im just thinking

suzy: about me? ehhehe

me: no. its nothing

suzy: ahh.. you are worried about jiyeon right?

me: aniyo. stop guessing suzy.

suzy: hmm okay anyway im here to ask you if you want to go on a date with me.

me: eh?  A DATE?

suzy: yea. oppa i really really like you. no i dont like you i love you. i think you feel the same way about me too

me: suzy ah.. miyane.. i like you too.. but i..

suzy stopped me from saying anything by kissing me... i pushed her away.

me: suzy ah whats that for? eh?

suzy: oppa... please dont reject me.. i know you are trying to avoid jiyeon because you like her dont you? i promise i will be a better person than jiyeon eh? give me a chance please oppa? *sobs*

TAEMIN AH... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW... YOU PROLLY BROKE JIYEONS HEART. AND YOU NOW WANT TO BREAK SUZY'S HEART TOO?

me: *sigh* suzy ah.. i..*sigh* 

suzy: oppa.. lets do the improper date first.. so you can see if we fit together..

me: okay suzy..okay.

I WAS SAYING YES BUT MY HEART WAS SAYING NO. WHY SHOULD I BREAK ANOTHER PERFECTLY GOOD HEART... TAEMIN AH.. YOU ARE REALLY A BAD GUY...