i like you/i love you?

please don't leave.

jiyeon's pov

yea jiyeon ah dont be too afraid and nervous about the date with JB oppa.. he is just being friendly. but.. if he confesses to me what should i say.. should i reject him.. aish im going nuts. someone then suddenly patted me on my head. ah it was JB oppa.

JB: jiyeon ah ready for our first date? *killer smile*

me: *heart thumping quicker* eh? jb oppa? OUR FIRST DATE?

i was both happy and panicking in the inside.. a date? so we are officially going out now? but i havent said yes..

JB: ah keke yea for me. well you can treat it as a normal friends hang out though jiyeonnie:) afterall the whole date's purpose is to cheer you up a bit

me: ah yea oppa. gumawo

JB: so shall we go now? *takes my hand*

me: oppa.. youre holding my hands..*blushing so hard*

JB: do you not like it? i have always wanted to hold your hands since i met you.. just let oppa hold them okay?

me: hmm yea sure oppa... so let's go

just then. my phone vibrates

jiyeonnie! omg i cant believe this!!! taemin oppa has agreed to go out a date with me! i am so happy my friend! heard you and JB oppa are going out too.. have lots of fun okay? love you jiyeonnie<3 xxx

A..A DATE WITH..TAEMIN?!! suzy.. im not impressed...

JB oppa sees that im not okay so he peeped over at my phone and suddenly hugs me tightly

JB: jiyeon ah.. please dont be sad again because of taemin..please..

he hugged me too tightly that i felt like im going to be suffocate..

me: JB oppa... miyane.. really sorry.. i know you like me and you should know that i like you too since high school starts.. but oppa.. i..

i couldnt possibly say anything else and then JB oppa kissed me on the lips. it felt so soft..it felt so warm.. before i even notice myself, i was passioniately kissing him back. neither of us were pulling away from that kiss so that ended for quite long time..

JB: jiyeon ah. i know you love me. you now know how i really feel. dont you? i cant wait to be with you. not even one more minute. i love you jiyeonnie. i love you...*hugs me again*

me: JB oppa.. im so sorry that i have broken your heart before.. and..

JB: say that to me. jiyeonnie please. say those 3 words.

me: i.. i love you oppa..

JB: i promise you that i will treat you well ah jiyeonnie. i love you. *pulls me in for another kiss*

xxx

taemin's pov

me: oh hello suzy.. where do you want to go?

suzy: hmm.. i want icecream oppa. lets go to the park afterwards

me: okay.

miyane suzy... miyane.. please dont ask if we can go on a proper date later please.. i dont want to be a bad guy and break your heart.

suzy: oppa what are you thinking? are you stressed about the upcoming performances? dont worry oppa. i will be by your side:)

me: o.. yea right thanks suzy

i continue to walk without noticing that im walking alone.. leaving suzy behind. and thats when suzy shouted at me so loud that literally everyone on the street can hear her yelling.

suzy: YAH LEE TAEMIN. WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU. I TRY TO BE REALLY NICE TO YOU BUT ALL I GET IN RETURN ARE SOME SHORT ANSWERS. YOU DONT CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS DO YOU? BECAUSE WELL IF YOU DO. YOU WOULD NOT DO THIS TO ME. I HATE YOU LEE TAEMIN. DONT BOTHER APPROACHING ME AGAIN. YOURE ON MY BAN LIST NOW.

me: miyane suzy... i know you like me a lot but.. i am not the perfect one for you. you can defo find a better guy.. its not worth putting all your efforts in me... hate to say that but i already have someone i like in my heart.. im really sorry suzy..

it was heartbreaking to see a pretty girl like suzy crying fiercely. she just couldnt stop crying... lee taemin see what you have done now..

me: miyane suzy... im really sorry..*hugs her*

suzy: oppa.. please dont go.. please dont leave me alone please *hugs me tightly*

me: suzy.. you know that this is not going to work... if i dont like you and were in a relationship..both of us will not be happy.. just let go of me suzy..

suzy: aniyo oppa.. im okay with it as long as im with you..

she is slowly approaching me.. leaning herself on me. i can feel her chest on mine.. and her lips are ready to crush on mine...

me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING SUZY.

i was talking to her while backing off at the same time.

suzy: oppa.. are you sure you dont like me? really? why dont we give each other a kiss to find out truthfully.

me: suzy ah.. just stop.

suzy: then tell me who that girl is. the one that you like.

me: no.

suzy: actually.. i know it. i just want to hear it from you.. its jiyeon isnt it.

me: suzy ah.. its nothing to do with jiyeon its just me.. im the one who turned my back against you not jiyeon.

suzy: WHY DOES THAT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE JIYEON. SHES NOT ANYWHERE PRETTIER THAN ME. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS CAPTIVATE THE HEARTS OF THE BOYS THT I FANCY.. ITS SO UNFAIR.. ITS JUST SO.. UNFAIR *CRIES OUT LOUD*

me: suzy im really really sorry.. i will do anything you want to to cheer you up again yea?

suzy: really?

me: yes.

why do have this queasy feeling...i have a really bad feeling.. and right suzy proves me right

suzy: then. be my boyfriend. you just swear that you will do anything do make me happy so yea that is it.

me: suzy ah..

suzy: either you be my boyfriend or not.

me: *sigh* okay.. i will be your boyfriend. but please dont do anything nasty to jiyeon.

suzy: deal.

lee taemin.. you are such a coward. a real coward.