Drunk!

A Day In The Life...

You watch enviously as your friends fawn over Taemin, playing with her hair (wig), asking her where she got her dress (your closet), and where she came from (through your roof).

"... I'm going to get drinks," you mutter darkly, frowning as you stomp out of your bedroom.

Your friends are such bastards.

Going to the kitchen, you grab a bottle from your hidden stash. You rip the cap off the small bottle of bourbon whiskey, tossing your head back to gulp down the liquid, ignoring the burn at the back of your throat. You're thankful that your birthday had passed recently, leaving you old enough to buy alcohol by yourself.

You stop gulping down the bourbon to stare at the table.

You suddenly want to strangle something.

Like Taemin.

You've been entertaining that idea for quite a while - wringing his pretty little neck until--

Shaking your head (and from the weird sensation that caused: everything was swirling around now!), you throw that idea away. Because hiding the evidence that you've killed him would be very hard.

You slump over the counter with a pout, staring into the depths of the rich brown whiskey within the bottle.

Stupid Taemin - stupid him and his stupidly pretty lips and face and hair and voice! You slam the top of the table with one of your palms and exclaim at the top of your lungs: I HATE YOU, PRETTY BOY!

Colours mix and twirl interestingly in your eyes and you suddenly feel like grinning widely like an idiot so you do and everything's so pretty now and you take another swig from the bottle

it doesn't taste very nice but you just like it so you take another swig and another and another and the burn in your throat feels very nice you drink again and again until the bottle's finished so you reach into the fridge to grab another bottle and you manage to get the top off that bottle after a couple of tries and you taste it it doesnt taste like the last bottleeeso you taste it agaaaintosee what it is and yousquintat thelabel and you realise its vodka butitssoburny and youlike that feeling so you gulpitdown like water itsclearlike water so it has to be water!

thedoor to the kitchenslamsopen and the sound is so LOUDand you just SCREAMbecauseyoufeellikeit andyou see taemins stupidly prettyface and you SCREAM that hes too PRETTYand that you DONTLIKEHIM andyou collapse onhischest and hit him everywhere you can

youreyes focus onhis lips and you suddenlywant to kiss them soyouKISS him

andeverythinggoesblaaack-