Dress! pt 2

A Day In The Life...

You're panting heavily as you stand in front of your door, barricading the only entrance as you smile nervously at your friends.

"My house's a mess," you offer as an explaination, the corners of your lips twitching from the force you're exerting trying to smile. "My roommate's cleaning up right now."

Your tallest friend rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Tell her to hurry it up!"

Resisting the urge to swear like a sailor, you continued to smile until a hesitant knock is heard behind the door. You rip the door open with both fear and anticipation, hoping that Taemin had worn the dress and kept the wig on...

Behind you, your friends let out gasps of shock while you stare at Taemin with wide eyes, utterly speechless at his appearance.

He shifts, looking uncomfortable.

"W-what?" He stammers cutely, a hand rising to pat nervously at his hair. "Do I-I look weird?"

You don't understand how he can say that with perfect skin, a great bodyline and a pretty face--and exactly how he put on his make-up like that!

After a moment of stunned silence, a friend of yours manages to say, "You're... beautiful," in an envious way. "You have to tell me how you put your make-up on!"

As if a dam broke, all your friends surround Taemin, chatting with him, leaving you all alone at the doorway. For the umpteenth time, you can't help but glare at Taemin's back with jealousy.

You then stomp into the house after your friends, locking the door behind you.