Dress! pt 1

A Day In The Life...

You give Taemin an impatient look, frowning when he doesn't seem to understand what you said. So you open your mouth to repeat for the seventh time, "Look, my friends are coming over, and I can't just let them know I'm living with a guy!"

He stares at you in confusion, tilting his head to the side.

"Why not?" He asks, a hand rising to rest a finger on his bottom lip. You can't help but scowl at the cute image he makes - because it was still unfair, even though you were getting used to it.

"Because it's improper!" You retort. Grabbing a wig from the table, you shove it into his chest. "Wear this, and you can borrow some of my clothes."

Taemin looks at the wig. "... It's a very long wig." He mentions, lifting it up to inspect the curls.

You frowned, knowing full well that the wig would suit the too-perfect boy much better than it did with you. "Just put it on," you say impatiently, forcing him onto a chair in front of the vanity table.

He gives you a wounded look (making you inwardly melt), before putting the wig on.

Your eye twitches when he transforms into a fully fledged, too-pretty girl. "... Unfair," you mutter softly, crossing your arms over your chest.

You then walk towards the closet, grabbing the smallest clothing you have, before tossing it to Taemin. He manages to catch it.

Taemin lets out a startled sound. "W-what's this?!" He shrieks. Annoyingly, his shrieking isn't even horrible. Rather, it's cute, and endearing - making you burn with jealous for the hundredth time since he destroyed your roof by falling through the sky.

You still don't understand how he did that--or where he came from.

You'd have to ask him about it. Assuming he remembers anything.

When he pokes your side, you snap back into reality with a loud squeak of shock. "What the hell do you want now?!" You yell at him.

"You gave me a dress!" He narrows his eyes. "A mini-dress!"

"And?" You glare right back at him.

Taemin has a pretty scowl on his face as he throws the dress at the bed. "I'm not wearing that!"

"You will - or I will kick you where it hurts!" You threaten, shaking a fist at him.

He pales.

"... No!" He shakes his head, before insisting again, "I'm not wearing that!"

... Looks like you'll need to threaten him a bit more.