Babo!

A Day In The Life...

You stare in shock as Taemin (you still shudder at the thought of tainting your SPARKlee!Taemin with this too-perfect one) whips your house into perfect condition with a featherduster in one hand, and a vacuum in the other.

"H-how...?" You manage to stutter out, even as he magically fills your previously-empty bookshelves with the books that had been scattered all over the house with one hand, and wipes clean all the polished surfaces at the same time.

He just smiled angelically at you, looking perfect even though there is a faint sheen of sweat on his forehead, and his hair is placed in a messy bun.

You wonder momentarily whether he had been a housewife in another life, but you shake your head to watch Taemin as he beats the messiness of your house into submission.

Of course, his pretty little smile might be the cause of that. Seducing all the furniture and all.

After he takes off the apron from his slim waist (you had tried measuring it once, only to find out it was much smaller than your own), you grab the still icy can of cola from the table and toss it at him.

"Drink it before you collapse," you say, before leaving the room to hide your face in embarrassment.

You weren't thankful about his cleaning your house for you. He was living with you at the moment anyway, and he didn't have money to repay you the conventional way.

At least, that was your excuse.

Though you'd escaped the room as quickly as you could, you still hear the surprised, but happy, "gomawo" behind you. An unbidden blush appears on your face, and you slam the door behind you.

Babo-Taemin, you think.