Holy-!

A Day In The Life...

Oh, god.

Oh, god.

Oh, god.

You let out a loud shriek at your ruined bedroom.

The roof had caved in, and bits of debris and plaster were everywhere. Everything's a mess, and you can hardly pick anything out from the chaos.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" is heard throughout the house. You can't bring yourself to care that the eldery couple next door would probably come over and start ranting about indoor voices at 9 o'clock during the night.

Your eyes scan the room in horror. Your pictures of those amazing K-pop bands, your laptop, your SPARKlee pillows...!

Only one thought enters your mind.

Kill.

A furious roar escapes you as you rush into the room, intent on massacring the foolish being that decided to wreck your room--

Until you realize that said foolish being is too pretty to be human.

You stare at the angelic features on the slumbering creature's face in utter astonishment, wondering how the splinters haven't made their way into that too-perfect skin on the creature's face.

And then you see that the sleeping beauty stirs. It opens its eyes, and stares at you in confusion.

"... Who are you?" It asks, even as its shirt slips over its shoulder and reveals a great expanse of skin on its arm and chest. And then... you realize that this creature wasn't a girl, but a guy.

"Holy , you're a BOY?!"

Hyperventilating, you faint.