Chapter 12 Filler

To Learn or To Let Go

At the Hospital

When dr.Jung entered the hospital ward, she knows that she’d find him inside, and this morning, she find him sleeping in an awkward position with his head on his arm on his sister’s bed while he sat on a chair.

“He’s definitely going to have a backache later” she mumbled to herself as she approached him, about to wake him up when her eyes land on a brown envelope on the bed right under his arms.

The Jung company logo caught her attention but before she did anything, his alarm went off and automatically waking him up.

“Good morning sleepy head” greeted Nicole.

“Oh hi, good morning” A.J greets back before he groaned, finally feeling the stiffness on his back.

“That’s for sleeping while sitting for the whole night” giggled the young doctor as she watched him trying to crack his muscles with moving to the side and to the back slowly.

“I didn’t know I fell asleep” A.J said taking a glass of water Nicole offered him.

“Bringing your work files home?” she took glance on the brown envelope and A.J followed her eyes.

“Ah.. Yes” A.J said rather awkwardly

“You should be careful on placing it, I might read it and steal some of your company ideas away” she tried to joke, but he seems to be in a deep thought instead.

“A.J, is everything okay?”

“Huh? Yes, yes, its okay” she watched him fidgeting and hurriedly took the brown envelope and put it back inside his bag “I think I should be going now” A.J said once he securely zipped his bag.

“This early? I was just going to offer you breakfast” she hides her disappointment with her bright wide smile that never failed to make him smiled too. One of the things he know he likes about her, then it came down on him..

Can he still like her the way he is now once he agreed?

“Sorry” he said “Maybe next time, I really have to go”

“Its okay, just don’t forget to have some on your way to office”

He smiled at her then turn his attention to his little sister and leaned down to leave a kiss on her forehead “Everything will be fine Ssul, I’ll take care of everything for you..” he gulped the lump on his throat then shakily whispered near his sister’s ears “Wait for a moment please..”

There’s a tug in Nicole’s heart when he walked passed her without giving another glance. She’s confused. Whoever that is, it didn’t feel like how A.J would usually act. She knows something is up, she knows it must be something in the envelope, she hoped she knows what’s inside, but one thing she’s sure about, she’s not going to like it.

Unconsciously, she clenched her fist.

At Jung’s Tower, inside Mr.Song’s office..

Mr.Song didn’t smile, or frowned or anything. He didn’t show much emotion to be exact when A.J walked in into his office and put the brown envelope where the agreement is being kept and already being signed on his desk.

“You don’t have to do this A.J, you know that right?”

“Yes sir”

“Yet you still did”

“Yes sir”

“Have you met Mr.Jung’s youngest daughter before?”

“Never in person sir, but I’m sure it isn’t hard due to her celebrity status”

Mr.Song sighed then said “This is ridiculous”

A.J smiled with his eyes staring on the ground “Maybe for others sir, but for me, it’s a hope, for my sister” it made Mr.Song lost his words.

After sending A.J back to his own desk, Mr.Song went to Mr.Jung’s office to hand him the contract and told him about what A.J said also two percent of his mind about this matter.

“I still think that what you’re doing here is ridiculous Alfred”

“I know” was the only respond that Mr.Jung gave to him about the statement.

“But for that boy, it’s a hope, and I’m not going to go against his decision because of that”

“I know”

“So on behalf of him I begged you, to do your part as promised”

Mr.Jung stopped reading some files he has on his desk to stared back at Mr.Song “You can always make sure that I will do it as best as I can Dave”

Again, for the several times of the last few hours Mr.Song sighed “Krystal will hate this”

“I know”

“Then what are you going to do with that?”

This time its Mr.Jung who let out a sigh as he rest his back on his work chair then simply said “My way”

 

---

author's note: Short update,let say that this is a filler chapter,that's why the tittle is filler..Random facts,MJ's Thriller playing in my mind when i decided to put 'filler' as the title,and when i finished writing this chapter,Frank Sinatra's My Way in my mind,and if you asked me why,told you its a random fact,anyway LDW out!Oh and for those who's asking what's Mrs.Jung hiding,i'm asking the same .___.