Final.

Your name?

 

Your name?

listen to this song. :P

 

 

 

I woke up from my usual dream, dreaming about a man I don’t know; I got up and fixed my bed, I took my towel and went on the bathroom. It was a usual weekday for me as a college student, I study overseas meaning I’m on a foreign country, finally and unbelievably I’ am on Seoul- my dream country.

 

I turn on my shower and started bathing for a few minutes because I have only an hour to go or else I’ll be running late again. As I put on my winter sweater and boots, I went outside. The cold wind is striking my tanned skin. I’m a Filipino that’s why even the wind ever summer here makes me shiver, it’s funny because I wanted here… I kept on insisting.

 

Wow, what record Hanna?I mumbled as I checked my time as I walk towards the nearest bus stop.

 

As I wait on the bus stop, I can’t help but to think of the guy who always bothers me in my dreams. I wrinkled my nose as I think of weird thoughts like, that maybe my brother in the Philippines and he’s missing me badly or someone who always stalks me.

 

A huge bus stopped in front of me and the people started to push me at the back, I frowned and start to climb inside the bus. I sat at the back and I put my headphones on, I picked an uplifting song even though it doesn’t suit my feelings right now. Few turns and breaks of the bus, the bus’ door finally opened in front of a starbucks coffee shop.

 

I entered the coffee shop, as a part of my daily routine I went up to the cashier. The familiar girl smiled at me as I went on the line, I line slowly moved and a guy hit my back.

 

“Ouch! That’ hur-”

“I’m so sorry!” He bowed steadily and I stared at him for 5 seconds.

“It’s … okay.” I slowly said.

 

Finally, I faced the counter and the girl I always see every morning beamed at me.

 

“Yes, do you want to try our vanilla latte?” she asked.

“No, maybe I’ll have some decaf today.” I shook my head, pointing at the menu.

“May I have your name?” she finally asked me.

 

I’ll invent another name.I thought, smirking.

 

“My name is Kai.” I almost chuckle.

“Okay ma’am” she said and I handed over the money. “Thank you ma’am!”

“No problem” I smiled.

 

I sat on the table near the window and in front of the counter and I look over the guy who bumped me, he was taller I think 6 or 5 inches from my height. He looks healthy but he’s clumsy. I saw him dropped his wallet and bumped his head on the counter.

 

“Sir, are you fine?!” the girl said in a concerned tone.

“Y-yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” His deep voice shocked me. Poor guy. I giggled.

 

After he handed the money, he went beside my table and he took out his phone, he started texting. I kept on looking at his direction because I do really feel like someone’s watching me or I’m just a pure paranoid?

 

“Decaf for Kai!” the girl shouted.

 

I stood up and I was surprised that two hands touched the coffee, I looked up and it was him

 

He’s really something… I blushed but I shook my head.

 

“This is mine.” I bluntly announced in front of his face.

“No, this is mine.” He grabbed the coffee and I hissed.

“I said that’s mine! Look at the name!” I pointed at my fake name. “See?!”

He opened the coffee and he drank it as he shrugged.

“Hmm? It has my name here.” He pointed.

 

I became furious so I went out the coffee shop. Stupid guy, I paid for that . I cursed not caring about what will say. I decided to go my school and just buy something for me before my classes start.

 

My whole day was a complete mess; I can’t even study very well because of the man who wrecked my morning. He was complete prick. Hours passed, the classes have ended. I took a relieving smile and sigh as I walk slowly to the bus stop in front of the coffee shop.

 

“I hate this day.” I pouted while I sat on the waiting shed.

 

Suddenly someone handed me a coffee.

 

“Sorry.” The voice said, I turned and it was the prick from this morning. “I kept your decaf since this morning, I’m sorry for being rude. It was my fault, but I think it’s not my fault for us having the same names.”

 

I just blinked at him and he kept on handing me the coffee.

 

“I’m sorry.” He repeated. I suddenly smiled.

“Thanks.”  I took the cold coffee and he chuckled.

“You look beautiful when you smile.” He said without hesitation. “You’re pretty.”

“What?” I shot my head towards his direction and he looked away. “What did you said?”

“I know you heard it right.”

 

This prick.I thought, as I held on cold coffee. But I think he’s so sweet for keeping this coffee.

 

“By the way, My name is Kim Jongin… you can call me Kai.” He took my hand and shook it.

“Nice to meet you. Myname is Hanna Gonzales.”

“You’re a foreigner?” he flashed a confused look.

I nodded.

“I’m a Filipino.”

 

Months passed, Kai and I became close friends. We used to meet at the coffee shop every weekend or sometimes in weekdays every morning.

 

I opened my email and I saw my mom left a message.

 

Hanna, Allen’s going to get you there. He kept on insisting that you didn’t broke up with him, He’s really desperate. I’m advising you to transfer to another apartment because your stupid brother gave you address and your apartment’s number. He said that he’ll make it up to you because he realized that he wasn’t really in love your best friend. He’s still in love with you. Honeys, please stay alert.

-mom.

 

I quickly felt nervous and in an instant someone knocked at the door. I bet that’s kai.  I stood up and quickly opened the door.

 

“Hi, missed me?” It was my ‘EX’.

“Since when did you-” I took small steps backwards.

“I missed you!”

 

He hugged me tightly that I can’t breathe and I can tell was hungry for me. I kept on pushing him and I saw Kai from the entrance.

“Kai! Help me!” I yelp and Allen pinned me against the wall.

 

He let go of the plastic bag he was holding and he quickly grabbed Allen’s shoulder and punched in hard on the face.

 

“Who the are you and why are you meddling?!” he wiped the blood from his mouth, glaring at Kai.

“I’m her… boyfriend.” He hugged me tight.

 

That night was the most fearful one, I ended up staying permanently on his apartment and I told my parents about the incident, they were glad that I was safe and they were also thankful to my new boyfriend for saving me. We are a perfect couple, people would say.

 

Until one day…

 

“I’m on my way home.” He beamed on the other line and I chuckled because of his cute voice.

“Okay, what do you want for dinner?” I asked.

“I want… hm… I want some kimchi ramen!” he said cutely.

“Aigoo, what a cute man.” I giggled.

 

After we both hung up, I dashed to the kitchen and make some of his favorite dishes. I hum IU’s good day as I stir the noddles. Oh I can’t wait to tell him I’m Pregnant. I smiled to myself.

 

An hour passed, he haven’t arrived at home yet. I started to get worried and suddenly my phone rang.

 

“Hello!?” I worriedly answered.

“Are you Ms. Hanna?” A girl’s voice shocked me to the highest level.

“Yes.” I weakly responded.

The girl paused and I started to get nervous.

“Your boyfriend’s at the hospital, the bus he was riding got hit by another bus.”

 

I dropped the phone and in an instant, I made my way towards the hospital. I asked the nurses where he was admitted and they assisted me to a room at the end of the hall; as I opened the door I immediately cried, I went beside him and held onto his hand and a doctor went inside.

 

“Are you his girlfriend?” he asked.

“No… I’m his wife.” I stated.

“I see…” he went beside me and patted my shoulder. “… Please stay strong.”

 

I wiped my tears and I look at the doctor.

 

“What do you mean?”

“He has a brain damage and he needs to get a neurosurgery.” He explained, I started to cry again holding my ‘husband’s’ hand.

“Is that the only way?”

 

The doctor nodded. “Yes, ma’am.”

 

I excused myself, and called my parents told what happened, they quickly comforted me and I stopped them.

 

“Mom, dad… I don’t need your comfort, I want him to live.” Tears kept on falling from my eyes and my parents sighed and agreed to send some money from our business.

 

Few days passed of taking care of Kai, I kept on crying every night because I can’t help myself to stop worrying. Until I finally got my parent’s money they sent me, I was extremely happy; happier than those people who won the lottery.

 

They immediately put him on the surgery room and I waited patiently outside, I kept on mumbling some prayers

 

Kriiing~ Kriiing~

 

I suddenly heard my Alarm clock. What was that?! I looked around and my surroundings turned black and my vision became blurry and I saw my apartment’s ceiling.

 

I quickly sat up and my eyes widened.

 

I’m still on my apartment…

 

The old wooden shelf…

 

My K-pop posters…

 

It was all just a dream.

 

I shook my head and I went to my bathroom, After bathing I dressed my winder clothes, I took my backpack and went out. As I walk I can’t help put to shed some tears, People were looking at me. I wiped my tears as I sat on the bus, looking out the window… I thought to myself…

 

Have he ever dreamt of me? Was he real? Was KAI even real?

 

I went down the bus and quickly went to the coffee shop because I haven’t taken anything since last night. I lined up with the others and I kept on looking at my back maybe a clumsy tall good-looking guy might bump me.

 

I kept on looking until I reached the counter when my wallet fell.

 

“Woopsie.” I said, picking up my wallet.

 

I unknowingly bumped my head on the counter when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Miss, are you alright?”

 

I tilted my head and my jaw dropped.

 

“Kai…” I whispered.

 

He smiled and I stood straight up, I wanted to cry and hug him.

 

“May I know what your order is?” he asked, waiting for me.

“Um, decaf please.” I said.

“may I know your name?” he finally asked.

 

I sighed, preventing my tears to fall…

 

“My name’s Hanna.”

 

-The end.

 

 



 

I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed, my siblings' are watching me. 

I was like....

"GO AWAY!"

 

Comment and subscribe :D