003. Final

You're My Girlfriend [oneshot]

 

At the clinic..

"Just leave me here, Harim." Junhyung said as the nurse was curing him.

"Why? This is all my fault. I should look over you." Harim told him.

"Haven't you realized everything yet? He beated me up because he's jealous of me being close to you. He loves you, Harim. You need to talk to him soon." Junhyung explained to her even though he can't speak that well.

"Even though! He's too childish. Why would he beat you up with that reason.." Harim rolled her eyes.

"Harim, talk to him. Look, he's proud of being your boyfriend now. The school already knows about your relationship. There's nothing to hide anymore. You already have the freedom to be together in or outside the campus." Junhyung smiled at her.

"But.. That Hera girl.." She pouted.

"Did you see what he did to her?! I guess she won't dare to hurt you anymore.." Junhyung laughed.

"That girl is such a ! How dare she pull my hair. Aiiisshhhhh!! If you're not beaten up that time, I would've pulled her hair until it's gone!!!!" Harim clenched her fists in anger which made Junhyung laugh.

"Talk to Seunghyun now.." Junhyung told Harim for the Nth time.

"Are you sure you'll be okay here?" She asked him thoughtfully.

"Yes. I will. :)" Junhyung smiled.

"Okay.. Get well!! Goodbye ~ I'm sorry again." Harim tapped Junhyung's hair.

"Don't be sorry. Take care!" He said and Harim smiled at him and headed outside.

__

When Harim went out of the clinic, she bumped on Jiyong.

"Jiyong-ah! Where's Seunghyun?" Harim asked her boyfriend's bestfriend.

"He...went home already." Jiyong scratched the back of his head.

"Oh.. Is he with his parents?" Harim asked shyly.

"He's alone. His parents went out of town." Jiyong said and smiled at her.

"Do you think, I should go to his place?" Harim asked him doubtfully.

"Uhm." Jiyong nodded.

"Really?" She made sure of his answer.

"Yes. I am telling you, Harim. Seunghyun loves you." Jiyong told Harim and tapped her back.

"Okay. I'll go now!!" Harim waved goodbye to Jiyong.

"Take care!!"

__

*knockknock*

"Knock knock!! Is someone there??!" Harim keeps on knocking on Seunghyun's door.

"Why?!" A low voice startled Harim as the door opened.

"Seunghyun-ah." Harim said softly.

"What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked her bluntly.

"I'm sorry." She said and tears welled up her eyes.

"No need to be sorry." He pulled her for a hug. He hugged her tight. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." Harim sobbed oh his chest. "I'm sorry for not approaching you a while ago. Junhyung needs to be treated right away that's why I went to him first." She explained.

"Sshh.. It's my fault. I acted too childish.. I beat him up because of my petty jealousy. I'm sorry I beat up your friend. I'm jealous, I admit. Jiyong is right, we should've publicized our relationship.." Seunghyun caressed her back.

"Junhyung is just my friend. Aish. Jealous !" Harim laughed and pinched Seunghyun's nose.

"But he's hugging you!!!" Seunghyun complained.

"Ohhh.. Is that the reason why you hugged me last week?"

"Hmnn.. Uhm." Seunghyun nodded shyly.

"You're my boyfriend. You can hug me anytime you want." Harim told him.

"I know. And yeah, sorry for being cold towards you when we're in school." He scratched the back of his head. "Oh, look at this.." Seunghyun got his test papers and gave it to Harim.

"Woah!! You're doing great! Your grades are so high. I'm so proud of you! ^^"

"Really?"

"Yes!!" She nodded.

Seunghyun pouted and pointed his lips.

"What?" Harim asked him confusedly.

Seunghyun pouts his lips even more.

"Stop that!!" Harim playfully slapped his face.

"You said, I'm your boyfriend." Seunghyun whined.

"Yes, you are."

"So.. Kiss is legal!" Seunghyun leaned forward and gave Harim's lips a peck.

"Aisshhh!! This big boy!" Harim whined and rolled her eyes.

"I love you.... Jagiya.." Seunghyun shyly said.

"I love you too.." Harim said and hugged her boyfriend.

 

-THE END-