002

You're My Girlfriend [oneshot]

 

"That was quite a lame joke, Junhyung. *laughs* but your laugh makes it funnier!" Harim laughed and hit Junhyung's arm several times.

"*laughs* Why? What's wrong with my laugh?" Junhyung's eyes are forming curve lines now.

"Not.. Nothing.." Harim tried to hold her laughter.

"Oh, Harim, it's getting late.. Aren't you going home yet?" Junhyung asked.

"Hmmnn.. I think I'll wait for Seunghyun for a bit.." She pouted.

"Seunghyun again? Why would you?"

"I always wait for him after class.."

"Okay.. I hope one day you'll wake up from that nightmare with your monster boyfriend.." Junhyung mocked a monster that made Harim laugh again.

"*laughs* don't make me laugh, Junhyung!! Go now!!"

"Alright, alright. See you again tomorrow.. Here? Same time?" Junhyung said and Harim just nodded.

"Thank you for today! I feel better now." Harim smiled at Junhyung as he gave her a hug.

"Bye~ take care!!" Junhyung said.

"Take care!" Harim also waved goodbye to her friend.

__

"How dare him hug my girlfriend!! Aish! He's getting into my nerves!"

"Hyung, we're in school. Didn't it come from you that she's not your girlfriend in school..."

"Even though! I myself haven't hugged her like that!" Seunghyun stomped his feet in anger.

"If I were you, I'll go there now and I'll hug her." Jiyong chuckled.

"Aish!! I'll go now, Jiyong! Bye!"

"Bye!"

They waved goodbye to each other.

__

"Seunghyun-ah! What took you so long?" Harim asked her boyfriend who just came.

"Me?! Uh.. Never mind.." Seunghyun signaled her to walk with him now. He didn't bother talking to her about what he saw earlier. "I'll walk you home.." He plainly said putting both of his hands in his side pockets.

'It's cold, and this man won't even hold my hand..' Were Harim's thoughts while they're walking. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

 

As soon as they reached Harim's house, she opened their gate without looking back at her boyfriend. She was about to enter their house when Seunghyun suddenly uttered..

"Yah."

She immediately turned around to face him.

"Why?" She asked him confusedly.

Without any words said, Seunghyun stepped forward and hugged her all of a sudden.

'Eh? What's wrong with him?' Harim's heartbeat is racing in her chest. They've been dating for almost half-a-year now, but this is the first time for him to hug her. After a few seconds, Seunghyun let go of her and just left her there without saying goodbye.

Harim smiled widely as she entered their house.

 

 

Few more days passed, Harim thought that after the day that Seunghyun hugged her, he'll already change his attitude. But no. Days passed and Seunghyun is still acting cold towards her. Every afternoon, she's meeting Junhyung and telling him everything that Seunghyun is doing towards her. Junhyung would always cheer her up, and that made them much closer than before.

Another normal afternoon for Harim. And as usual, she'll come to her meeting place with Junhyung. But when she arrived, Junhyung isn't there. She somehow got a strange feeling because Junhyung is always the first one to be there, but today he's not yet around.

"Maybe he's just working with some school works.." Harim told herself and sat down at the bench.

Few minutes passed and a bunch of students came running to a particular place.

"Where are you going?" Harim managed to ask one of the students.

"To the backyard of the school!!" The student said and ran away.

"What's happening at the backyard?" She asked another student.

"Choi Seunghyun brought the new student there!" The student said and ran away also.

"Choi Seunghyun? New student? Eh?" Harim started to worry. When Seunghyun brings a student to the backyard, that only means one thing. He'll beat him up.

"He'll beat him up!!" Harim started running as fast as she could.

When she arrived. There's a thick number of student gathered around Seunghyun and the new student.

"Excuse me.. Excuse me.." Harim tried her best to pass through the wild crowd of students.

"It's Junhyung.." She uttered as she reached the center. Junhyung is laying at the ground. Harim ran to her friend.

"Yong Junhyung! Why didn't you fight back??!" Harim said as she wiped the blood at the side of Junhyung's lips.

"Yah! Kang Harim! How can you approach that man first, rather than your own boyfriend!" Seunghyun shouted and the other students went crazy.

"Boyfriend? Eh?.. "

"Seunghyun is Harim's boyfriend?" The students started gossiping.

"Who's boyfriend is who???!" Hera, the well-known-obssessed-to-seunghyun girl of the school shouted and confronted Harim. She pulled her hair until Harim stood up.

"Yah! Who are you to hurt Harim?!" Seunghyun pulled off Hera's hand from Harim's hair and yanked her arm down.

"Eh?! Oppa!" Hera said.

"I don't like you.. At all! Don't call me oppa!" Seunghyun told Hera and pushed her away.

 

-on the other side-

Harim guided Junhyung for him to stand up.

"Junhyung, why didn't you fight back to Seunghyun?" Harim once again asked him as tears continue to flow on her face.

"I.. I just can't..hurt the person...that my bestfriend loves.." Junhyung uttered slowly as they walk slowly to the clinic.

"Aish! I'm getting guilty here." Harim pouted.

"Yaaaah!! Harim!!!!" Seunghyun shouted from afar.

"Jagiyaaaaaa!!!" Seunghyun shouted infront of a lot of students. Still, Harim isn't looking back at him. He frustratedly messed up his hair and punched the bricked wall of the yard. "Dammit!" He cursed and kicked the floor.