KwonAe

Little Miss Tripper

 

“Happy anniversary Oppas!” The fans were almost shouting as they cheered their favorite group as they went down on the backstage as they finished their production number. They had an advantage among their other fans; the VIP ID’s.

The group did nothing but to smile and bow at their die-hard fans. They were thankful at them because their fans didn’t leave them especially on the Thailand controversy. The support that they showed was enough to make the group stronger.

---

“Excuse me; I am a member of the Block B Official Fanclub.” Hyun Ae’s lips curved as she told the security guard. She was rushing since the little program they made was about to start. And she was almost late. The gifts she prepared were stacked up on her hands since she can’t find a loot bag. Her sweat was dripping on her neck and on the sides of her face. She tugged down her skirt; she fixed everything that can be fixed that time.

“Miss, may I see your VIP ID…” The guard replied to her.

Hyun Ae’s POV

I smiled to the guard. Then, I checked my sling bag to show my ID. I pinned it to my cream-colored blouse. I smiled at him as he gave way to the VIP room.

I felt my breathing, in every second that passes, it was getting heavier. My heart palpitated as I faced the door. I held the knob and rotated it. A huge smile was ready for the people inside. My gifts were still stacked up in my hands but I didn’t mind it. This is their day and I am honored to be one of their companions as they celebrate it.

Only to find out I went in a wrong room. It was full of people in business attire and there was even a power point presentation flashed on the whiteboard. The heads were all directed to one point; the door. *Oh my! What would I do?*

Smile. I smiled at them while slowly closing the door. I felt that my cheeks got hotter as it turned red in color. Hyun Ae! You and your not-really-working-brain will put you into trouble! I tapped my forehead many times as I leaned on the wall. After a moment of reflection, my soul came back to my body and I arranged my gifts for my dear Oppas. This time, I reassured myself that I went in the correct room.

----

“Kamsahamnida! Hyun Ae-ssshi!” P.O. bowed at her as he opened the booklet full of sulli inside. He was very delighted with what Hyun Ae brought to him.

“This is super cute Hyun Ae-ssshi! I really appreciate this!” Zico smiled and cuddled the Hello Kitty doll. Hyun Ae just smiled at the leader of the group; he didn’t notice that there was a small stitch on the ribbon of the kitty doll. She and her sister accidentally torn it up as later got jealous and wanted the doll on her own.

“This is MINE!” Hyun Ae pulled as hard as she can. Though she is the older sister, she is much smaller than the other.

“No, Unnie! You left it outside your room! Finders, keepers!” Her sister pulled back. She was holding the Hello Kitty’s head.

“I just le---“A sound of a ripping cloth made them stop from what they were doing.        

“Oh my gosh!” The siblings chorused. The cotton inside the doll was visible in the upper part of Hello Kitty. Luckily it was only a small portion and Hyun Ae rushed up to her room to fix the doll that was the second to the most expensive gift she prepared for her idols.

Zico was confused as the girl in front of her did nothing but to smile. She was smiling widely and was like daydreaming.

“Uhhh, hello?” Zico waved his hand sideways to Hyun Ae’s small face.

“O-o-ooh! I am sorry! I was… daydreaming…” Hyun Ae flushed red as she bowed to Zico. *You should show them that you are very courteous, very lady-like and very cute! Not your lazy daydreamer side.*

“Hahaha! You are so cute Hyun Ae-sshi!” Zico chuckled as he pinched the cheek of Hyun Ae. She smiled back, but deep inside; she was already jumping for joy since Zico literally “touched” her.

Hyun Ae gave the gifts to the rest of the Block B members. She gave BBomb the shirt. He didn’t know that she has another shirt for herself *Muhahahahaha!*. She gave Jaehyo a huge piglet doll and Kyung a big cucumber. The last ones that she gave were for Taeil, a pink skirt with ruffled lace on its ends for his woman leg pillow and U-Kwon some limited edition items of One Piece. U-Kwon’s gift was the hardest to find and the most expensive. She cried blood when she knew the amount that she needed to buy the items.

---

“Okay! Okay! Settle down yeoreubun!” The organizer officially started the small program. Everyone’s energy was at peak since it is time for the Block B members to choose their dates. Every member took a seat.

“I hope Zico Oppa will pick me!”

“No! It should be me!”

“I don’t care with you two; I hope P.O. will pick me as his date!”

“U-Kwon! Pick me! Pick me!”

“Will you shut up?”

----

Hyun Ae’s POV

I can’t believe it. I am so overwhelmed. I think I am still in Cloud9, lying on the fluffy clouds… together with Zico Oppa! He chose me! He chose me! He chose me! Why me? I don’t know either. I am just wearing… Oh forget it! I also wore my best outfit for this event.

Our fanclub President was paired with Kyung Oppa. She was in dress-to-kill mode that’s why there is no question that even a Block B member noticed her beauty.

---

The couples went to the rooftop of the building. Everything was ready. There were many tables for two and food and drinks are available at the left corner of the area. The music was so soothing and calm. The sky was perfect. There was nothing but the full moon and some stars enlightening the darkness.Cameras were flashing as each pair entered the place.

U-Kwon’s POV

Okay! Dating time! I smiled at my date. She was wearing a pink dress that is showing her pretty little legs. She is nice, I think. I peeked at my group mates. Kyung was flirting and Taeil was uttering sweet nothings to the girl and made her giggled. They were all having fun, especially Zico Hyung. His date is cute. Wearing cream blouse with vest and just a simple black skirt, she looked very innocent. She was the one who gave me the limited edition items of my favorite Anime show, One Piece. How did she get these? I knew these are expensive aside from the other fees these will be charged for.

“Do you want a drink?” I asked my date. She just nodded and smiled. Will she do nothing but smile at me all night? I scratched my head as I walked towards the left corner area. I saw Zico, taking two glasses of juice punch. I saluted him in an informal way. He smirked and made the money sign and a Coca-Cola body sign pointing at my date.

---

After an hour, the couples played some games and had loads of fun. Unfortunately, U-Kwon’s date needed to go early since she has an 11pm curfew, so he was left with no date. He pouted his lips. All of his friends were having fun; some of them were already having sweet moments with their girl. *Aww, man!*

He was even jealous of Zico and Hyun Ae laughing and whispering at each other. He was staring at them and Zico would catch him. But he would pretend that he was looking in a different direction, or minding his own drink. Hyun Ae, running out of drink, went back to the table to get a refill herself. On her way back to their spot, she tripped herself again; spilling her glassful of juice to her handsome Zico Oppa.

“Oppa! Mianhae!” She was panicking as she wiped Zico’s suit with tissue. *Oh God! Why this time? Not this time!*

“It’s okay Hyun Ae-ssshi, I’ll just go get myself a new shirt.” He said as held her hands, stopping her from what she was doing. He smiled at her, assuring the pretty girl that he was alright.

Zico went back to their dressing room. He looked for a clean shirt. While he was changing his top, U-Kwon sneaked inside. Before Zico could notice him, he went back to the rooftop and talked to Hyun Ae.

“I think Zico, left you…”

“Why did you say so Oppa? He said he will just change his shirt.” Hyun Ae pouted.

“Yes, that’s true. But I think he has a date with another girl tonight. You know what I mean…” U-Kwon smirked as he continued; he wanted her to be his date for tonight, by hook or by crook.

Silence engulfed their conversation, until U-Kwon decided to break the ice…

“If you want, I can be your date, since my date also left me.” He smiled at her, showing his perfect set of white teeth and his puppy eyes that can melt every girl’s heart. He offered his arm to her.

“Yes, of course it is an honor!” She replied as she clung into his arm. She can smell his scent as she leaned on his shoulder.

The lively music turned into calm, soothing one. P.O. and his date started to dance. Next were Kyung’s and Taeil’s.

“Do you want to dance?”

“Uhhh, but I don’t know how to dance properly.”

“Just follow me…”

---

“Hello! Can anybody hear me?” Zico pounded the door. But nothing happened.

“Hello?”

“Hello!”

“If someone is pulling a prank on me, this isn’t funny!” He continued.

He walked around the room. Then he notices something, a Chopper keychain. He knew who owns this. He clenched his fist while holding the thing.

“U-Kwooooooooon!” He shouted. He was already breathing fire and his brows creased as he continued to strongly pushed the huge door.

“You’ll be dead after I get out here in this damn room you bastard!” Zico continued to thump the door. He was trapped for the whole night.

I really don't know if this is a

Successful funny story...

But cross my heart...

I did my best! I swear ^^