Forever Daydreamer

Little Miss Tripper

 

On the night before their anniversary, Hyun Ae was busy wrapping the gifts she bought for her handsome Oppas. curved as she checked her phone, it was the fan club president, reminding her not to be late for tomorrow’s event. She giggled and rolled over the stuff she was covering. She was too excited about it.

“Aigoo!” She stood up. FAST.

“Oh my…” Her eyes became bigger and bigger at the few moments. The One Piece poster got wrinkled in its leftmost side. She picked it up. Her precious gift will be ruined just because of her clumsiness. She didn’t know what to do. She walked around the room; panicking and waiting for her little brain to work. Until she stepped on a piece of plastic and slipped herself on the floor.

*BLAG!* The One Piece poster slowly fell on the floor. She stretched her arms as she enjoyed the cold surface. She smiled again. She was dreaming with eyes wide open; imagining herself walking towards her Oppas. She held her bunch of gifts. She was on her best dress, her cheeks tainted light pink and lips with color. The Block B members were all smiling at her. She even heard Zico chuckle. When she was about 5 meters away from them, her shoes failed her. She tripped; all of the gifts she brought were in the air and came back to her when she was on the smooth flooring. She winced as she felt the pain on her as$. She touched her behind, and tried to stand up.

Suddenly, she realized that she was on the arms of Zico. He held her up like they were a newlywed couple. He had a wide smile on his face. He winked at her and her heart’s beat doubled. He brought her to a comfortable seat. Then, U-Kwon bent down on his knees, held Hyun Ae’s foot and massaged it. She was treated like a princess by the group.


Until she heard a cat meowing outside her window, she came back to the real world. She breathed out a deep sigh, eyes still fluttering, wishing things that she thought will happen. Well, except for the tripping part. She bit her lower lip and smiled. She went back to her work while she imagined cute and lovely moments with her Oppas tomorrow night.

For those who have read this one,

I just moved it to the first chapter :)

Kekeke~