Relations

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suuupppppp... Hehe. I'm back ^ ^. Hehehehe... Cliffhanger last chapter, eh??? =))) Mianhe, but I made a lengthy chapter for tonight. Thank you @arasdfgexo for the poster ^ ^

----

 

>>> YE JIN'S POV<<<

He. locked. the. goodness. gracious.doors.

 

I need to break the ice, or my shoulders will freeze. I need some comic relief to ease the one-sided tension.

 

I was quick to do a criss cross hand gesture across my chest and began shaking my head in refusal.

 

"No, Lay! No! Have mercy! Don't do this to your Ye Jin noona! Please, Lay, stop! Nooo…!" I mockingly joked, but my facial expressions were convincing.

 

LMAO. I was certain that my voice could be heard outside Lay's room. I was one foot away from him, and he wasn't even moving a wee bit.

"Please stop the foolishness, Ms. Zhang." Lay responded calmly.

 

I cracked up and stopped halfway when I noticed that Lay's face remained stiff as a cardboard. 

 

"Seriously, Lay? Why lock the doors? You know, this will be deemed inappropriate in the eyes of Ye Min." I warned Lay who was standing against the wall with arms folded across his broad chest.

 

"Do something for me." Lay answered. He totally ignored the Ye Min comment I just made.

 

Krisssusss D.o.ughnuts. Call me dirty-minded, but did I hear it right? Yeah, I said that I'm a self-proclaimed untouched flower, but I am a girl, arasso? You get what I mean.

 

"I'm interested. You asking for favors? That's new, Lay. That's new." I cooed.

 

I bit my lower lip when Lay rubbed his neck. That was sinful.

 

"I don't want the other members to know about this." Lay reprimanded.

 

That's where I shivered in estrogen excitement.

 

"I thought you hate secrets." I wittily snapped back and did a merong face at Lay. He scoffed, and his dimples became prominent again.

 

"I'm just getting my reward for keeping your identity." Lay rebutted.

 

I surrendered. Reward? What is this? Slave and Master?

 

"Then what is it?" I asked him.

 

"It's simple. I'm tired tonight, so…" Lay paused.

 

I swashed the indecent thoughts that were beginning to fill up my bubble.

 

"So???" I asked again.

 

"On the bed, now." His voice was foamy, thick. His eyes directed me to the clean bed.

 

"On the bed?" I repeated with doubts.

 

"Yes, on the bed now." Lay told me.

 

I looked at him quizzically as I sat on the edge of the bed. His bed was too neat to sit on.

My ovaries. Where art thou?

 

"And what about your freakishly clean bed?" I asked again.

 

"Get the laptop on my bed." Lay ordered.

 

And why? Does he want the two of us to film homemade yadong? Err. Not a good idea for an untouched flower like me. 

 

I got the laptop and placed it on my lap.

 

"Kindly reply to all the fan messages. Tell them that you're me." Lay delivered his request.

 

I think a vein twitched inside me. I swiftly rose from the bed with a red face. My fury hath no folly. You just don't treat fans like that.

 

You don't ask your personal assistant to answer in your behalf just because you're dead tired. I know that some members have done

 

this at least once already. That's what I hate the most! They pretend that they personally answer the replies, and they even have their

 

pictures taken. SM uploads it in the staff diary on facebook, and they give the fans the illusion that EXO is personally replying to them.

 

I'm so mad. I never knew that Lay would also do the same. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter