Back Indeed.

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellllooooo! Double Update! @rachelonewchicken, thank you for tonight's poster! LOOOOLLLL. Onew Chicken.. =))) I love Onew so much. Hehehehe. 

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I felt the need to hold unto the butcher's knife as Kwon Ye Min made her way upstairs. I questioned her choice of clothing. 

What's up with the overdressing? I know I'm actually being bitter about it, but darn girl. You're just going to a dorm to cook and eat dinner and to piss a fake coordi noona off.

Oh wait. Come to think of it; she has every reason to dress up nicely. Le y boyfriend is present. Who knows? Perhaps they'd invest in some stuff under the table? But nooo. Lay hates skinship. Aigoo. No. He can't hate skinship when it comes to the perfect Kwon Ye Min. For all I know, he must be having lewd thoughts about Ye Min's salient perfection. ARGHHHHHH. 

"You look good today, Ye Jin." Kwon Ye Min commented, making sure that she flashed her aqua Balenciaga bag.

Me? Look good? I'm in a baggy t-shirt and floral leggings and hideous glasses, and she finds me goodlooking? PSHHHH. Come on, cinammon.

"Thanks." I responded and made a funny face. I saw her scowling secretly.

"By the way, Ye Jin, I'm sorry about your bag. I shouldn't have acted that way. I'm so sorry." Ye Min apologized. And she was caressing her Balenciaga in front of me. 

Oh. The irony. 

"Aww, honeybunch. Don't apologize. I understand. You know, the paint is EXPENSIVE after all. So no, don't feel bad about it." I said with total sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes but replaced it with a cheeky grin. 

"Let's cook now, shall we?" I added and handed her the apron. She caught the apron and wore it.

"I'll cook for Lay, okay?" She began and then pulled out several stuff from the gorcery bags she brought.

Hold on, mofo. Don't be selfish.

"What will you cook for Lay?" I asked curiosuly.

She gave me an arrogant smirk and flipped her hair for the seventh time that night.

"Something new. I haven't cooked for Lay yet, so I'll cook something tasty for him." She replied, annoyed at the fact that I was being nosy.

"And your onions are burning, just so you know." Kwon Ye Min added.

I raised my eyebrows at her and turned off the stove.

"Then let it burn." I said with attitude.

Kwon Ye Min looked at me weirdly and started preparing her "dish."

"I'm cooking SPICY chicken." Ye Min told me.

She's kidding, right? Spicy? Lay can't eat spicy food. Lay DOESN'T eat spicy food! Trust me, he can't eat spicy food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter