MCM and Balenciaga

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ola Mi Amigas! I kept on laughing at the comments about Kwon Ye Min. HEHEHEHE. I feel like I'm the real ! LEEEELLLLS... And your tweets make me  laugh like a goose after a long day at univ. Hehe. <3333 Thanks everyone! Chapter 32: MCM and Balenciaga. Heeheeeeeeeeeee. LONG CHAPPIE with pictures ^ ^

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I confess. I didn't like Kwon Ye Min's sudden appearance that day at the EXO department. I don't know why, but I felt evil.

Swear, I could have asked her to leave because the EXO staff was busy preparing for EXO's Men Health Magazine shoot. Jinri-eonni and I were rushing to put together outfits for all the 12 members. And to add to that, the EXO boys were playing insanely childish again, expecially EXO-K. I swear, they should be called EXO-Kids. I had a hard time calling them for fitting because some of them were still sleeping, Lu Han and Se Hun were busy flirting with Chae Rin and Joo Young respectively, Tao was doing his buing buing while taking a selca... ARGH. MICHEOSSO.

And Lay hasn't arrived yet.

I shurgged him off my mind and packed the clothes for the said photoshoot the next day. Just then, I heard the usual girlish voice of Kwon Ye Min.

"Oh oppa! Thanks! You're so sweet!" She voiced out. Instantaneously, I had to make a swift look at what happened.

Tah-dah! It's bring-your-hot-girlfriend-to-work-day. Lay was with Ye Min, and she got flowers on her hand. Oh wow. I didn't know that Lay was the type to give flowers on a normal occasion.

Jinri-eonni's face turned sour when she saw Ye Min. I looked at the perfect couples in the room. Chae Han. Joo Hun and Lay Min. 

Nya. I was being bitter. Huhu. Lay gave Ye Min flowers, and the flowers were fake. I like fake flowers. 

"I like fake flowers too since I can display them, but maybe fresh roses won't hurt next time, right, oppa?" Ye Min uttered to Lay. EXO poked fun at Lay for buying fake flowers.

"Oh Lay. You're so uptight. Fake flowers for your girlfriend?? Dang man, a pretty girl like Ye Min calls for real, fresh roses!" Baekhyun teased. He and Chanyeol did a high five and laughed some more.

Lay was just silent. He didn't make a comment about it and just sat on the couch to wait for his fitting. Don't worry, Lay. I appreciate fake flowers. I do.

If those flowers were given to me, I would have hugged it against my chest and displayed it in my condominium unit. I'd treasure the flowers forever.

On a more important note, Kwon Ye Min is very kind. I shouldn't hate on her just because I'm jealous. I should be happy that she volunteered to help us out in the magazine shoot. Argh. I . I feel so evil.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

Because I was feeling nervous for my first major magazine shoot project for EXO, I had to wake up early and overthink everything. I had the urge to take a smoke, but I stopped myself. Smoking did nothing good to me, so I just took my phone and call the person that I missed dearly. Grandpa Zhang.

"Hi Grandpa. It's me, Princess Ye Jin. I miss you." I said to him through the phone. I heard my grandpa crying again. He's got a weak spot for me ever since.

"Grandpa misses you. When will I see my Princess?" He asked. I closed my eyes. "I'll visit you soon. My work is quite demanding, but I'll see you soon. I promise, grandpa. I just called to say I love you." I answered. "I love you as well, Princess." Grandpa Zhang softly spoke and we hung up after a few exchange  of words.

Since I missed Grandpa a lot, I decided to rummage through the piles of bags to find the Balenciaga bag that Grandpa Zhang bought for me. He got it in Macau when I was just sixteen years old. I love it too much that I only use it rarely. I had decided to use it.

Feeling more relaxed after my talk with Grandpa, I confidently went to work, using the blue 4 year-old bag. 

"Okay everyone, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter