CHAPTER TWENTY TWO (This is it..)

Smile? or Cry?

 

[Haylee's POV]
 


It was 4 in the morning, i was still awake.. I didn't sleep for the whole night, because i was so nervous about the conference, i was thinking about Junhyung, worrying for Changmin's and Yunho's career , everything is mixed.. I think my heart is about to explode..

"Ottakaji?? Arghhh.." I grab my hair.. I force Changmin and Yunho to let me go back at my room, since the Security is tight..  So, it's safe for me to go back.. Well, actually it doesn't matter, all of the people in Korea will see me, and i will be on the news, flash reports, news papers, or etc.. My privacy and my life doesn't matter now, because i know i will be on my own grave starting tomorrow..

I sighed, i grab my phone and tried calling Junhyung, he didn't go back last night..

'The number you've dialed is currently not available, or out of coverage area.. Please leave your message, after, the beep.. *beep*'

"Oppa~ It's me..I want to apologize, i'm really sorry.. Let me explain.. Please, go back.. I'm worried..*sigh* Call me back after you hear these.." I feel like i was going to cry..

"Oppa, You should have listen to me.." I said to myself..

*ring* *ring*

My phone is ringing, i expect that it was Junhyung.. So, i didn't bother to look at the caller's ID.. My heart beat, beat faster again..

=====================================================

Me: Yobosaeyo?? Junhyung oppa!!
Joker: Haylee~
Me: Junhyung Oppa? Oppa~ I'm sorry.. Please, go back home..
Joker: Haylee~
Me: Oppa? Are you ok?
Joker: Sarang~ *hung up*


======================================================

My tears flow down, when Junhyung cut off the line.. Crying is the only thing that i can do right now.. I really don't know what to do..


[Author's POV]


The time has finally come.. Everyone gathered at the lobby.. The noise of the protesting fans, the sounds of people talking, the flashes of the camera, the reporters talking infront of the camera that are having a live broadcast of these conference.. Everything is filled up in these event..

"Please, be settled.. TVXQ is now going to enter.."

All of the people keep quiet, when Haylee along with HoMin, went at the stage and seated at their seats, seriously facing everyone.. But, the noise began to arise again when they saw Haylee seating between the two of them..

"The conference will officially start.." the MC said..

"Annyeong Haseyo, we're TVXQ *bow*" HoMin greeted..

"Please, throw your questions now.." As the MC said that all of the reporters raise their hands..

Yunho pointed out the reporter from KSM news.. "Yes?"

"Ahm.. I would like to ask these question, to Changmin.." He pause for awhile then he looked at Changmin.. "Perhaps, you know? What you did yesterday wasn't very nice.. Covering that girl will really cause a big scandal.. Who is that girl? And Why'd you help her? Is she your girlfriend?" The reporter stated seriously..

Changmin didn't respond for a second..

"Annyeong haseyo.. I'm Haylee Soo *bow*" But, Haylee grab the oppurtunity to speak.. Changmin was shock, for what she did..

"What are you doing?" Changmin whispered to her.. But, Haylee pretend that she didn't hear a thing..

She said.. She look around, to see all of the people watching, them.. Then, she grab the mic..

She took a deep breathe, before she speak.. "You misunderstood, the relationship, between me and them.. I can't believe that, meeting with my friends.." She glanced at Changmin and Yunho.. "Will cause a big problem.. We we're alert for a moment when the paparazzi came out from nowhere.. So, he grab me to cover me up.. And we didn't expect that doing that will cause HUGE scandal.. Changmin is not my boyfriend neither Yunho, all of those articles in the internet are lie.." She pause.. "He is just my friend.. If Changmin didn't cover me up, what will happen?? Rumors will be around, right?, I guess it's true that if you're a celebrity you can't do anything because, alot of eyes are on 'em.. little mistake can cause a fire.."

"What's wrong if me and Yunho hyung is with a girl, talking in a private place? Does it already mean that girl is neither our girlfriend..? We didn't expect that these would happen, I would like to clarify that, she's not my girlfriend.. She's just my friend.. " Changmin can't take it anymore so he decided to speak up..

"I always respect the news writers, because from the start they always write good things about us, and i thank them for that.. We don't blame them, writing about these RUMOR, because i know that they are doing there job.. writing that can gain, readers/viewers attention is part of their job.. We are not against them, it's just we didn't expect these kind of conterversy happening.. After, we've gone through these past few years.. *sigh*  And these will be the last time, that we will talk about these.." Even Yunho was shocked with the situation, he didn't hesisated to respond..

"I hope all of these rumors will be forgotten..and I'd like to apologize to the fans who are emotionally hurt.. I didn't intend to, hurt all of you.. I would also like to apologize to Changmin and Yunho, for causing a big problem to them.." Haylee stood up and bowed.. "But, i also want thank them, who was on my side.. Esp. to my friends.. Who was always there for me.." Haylee bowed again..

"Kamshamnida..*bow*" Haylee bowed and went down the stage with a big smile on her face.. The photographers took a picture of her, when Haylee left..

Some of the audiences, applaud.. While some of the reporters nod their heads in satisfaction.. Yunho and Changmin smile and thank the fans who came, then also to the reporters..


[Haylee's POV]


"Pheew..*sigh*" I sighed in relief when i arrive back at my room..

"What just happen?? Wow.. I can't believe i said all of that things..?!" I can't believe it..

"YAH!" i saw Ashley came.. She look mad.. "Why didn't you stick to the plan,.?" She asked..

"Bian~" I sadly respond, looking down..

"Yah~ Why are you apologizing~?" She smiled, then she tapped my shoulder..

"Huh?"

"You we're cool out there.." She hug me tightly.. "I'm so proud of you.." Then, she looked at me.. "Why didn't you follow the plan..?" She said..

"Well, i really don't know why.. Maybe, i was just thinking to much of Junhyung..His the reason why i change my mind.." I shrug, sitting on my bed..

"Huh? Why Junhyung?~" She paused.. "Yah? Don't tell me, your inlove with him?"

I didn't answer immediately.. 'Do i really love him? or i'm guilty, about what happen yesterday..' I said to myself...

I just stare at Ashley..

"So, you do love him?~~" She said excitedly..

"I don't know, what i'm feeling right now~ Maybe..~" I answered.."Is just that, when he got mad at me yesterday. I realize that, he really love me..*sigh*" I sighed.."But, my mind keeps telling me to wait for my first love oppa.."

"Haylee-ah~ Just follow, what your heart says.."