CHAPTER TEN (I said i'm Sorry!)

Smile? or Cry?

(Yoseob's POV)

I was so happy when the Dean allowed me to change my subject from Literature to Algebra.. I love Math you know, i just hate my teacher in Literature, he always blame, when the class is always paying attention to me not him.. ESP. the GIRLS.. Is it my fault to be a popular kid..? No right? Blame my good genes.. HAHA.. conceited much?? :P

"Hyung???" Gikwang called with his kid tone.. "What are you doing here?"

"My class is here.." I sitted beside him.. But, he stopped me..

"Hey?Don't seat there..Seat here.." He pointed the other table desk beside him..

"WHAT? DID YOU JUST STOPPED ME? YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE?" I asked, pretending that i'm sad..

"NO, HYUNG.. ~ ahmm.." He looked at the girl who was about to approach us..

"EXCUSE ME?" the girl said to me..

"OH? It's you?" I looked at her.. at looked back at Gikwang.. "So, that's why you want me to move.." I nodded, and move out to sit on the other sit..

"Hey, what's your name..?" I asked.. Gikwang is in between us so i move forward my head to see her..

"Ah.. I'm Haylee Soo.. You're the guy at the restaurant.. righT?" She smiled..

"Yeah?! It's Yang Yoseob.." I handed out my hand, Gikwang move back.. and she shook my hands from my hands..

As time past by, i didn't notice that the class is about to end.. The teacher came just now, and it's dismissal already? Wow, well.. i just like my classmates here, they didn't mind me at all.. Ugh.. I just wish my other classmates from the other subjects are the same..

"But, before i let you out.. I'll group you by three, for your project.." The professor said.. "Lee Gikwang, Soo Haylee & ~~ Yang Yoseob" He announced..

"Perfect.." I clapped to myself and looked at Haylee.. I smile at her and she smiled back..

*RIINNNGGGIIININNNNNGGGG!*

"Ok, class dismiss.."


[Haylee's POV]


I waited for Gikwang and Yoseob at the cafeteria, because we need to talk about our project..

30 mins. has passed they are still not here.. I sighed.. I stood up, i don't want to wait.. I'll need to go back at the library..

"Haylee-ah!" Someone stopped me, it's Yoseob his with Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and .. And? THE JERK! I frowned when i saw him..

"Hey?! Where are you going?" Yoseob pulled me back to seat..

"I need to go to library for my work.."

Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Junhyung looked at Yoseob & Gikwang.. "You know her?" The say in unison..

"Uh? Yes.." Gikwang and Yoseob answered..

"Annyeong haseyo! *bows* Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and AHJUSSI?" I greeted them.. but i raise my eye brow when Junhyung is smirking at me...

"Well, well, well.." Junhyung move forward, his few inches away from.. I punch him..

"YAH! Joogeullae??" I screamed at him..

"Hey, stop.." Doojoon hold my arm.. "what's happening?" Then, he stop me,

I bowed, I apologize to them, not to that jerk guy..

They force me to explain, what happen between me and Junhyung.. But, i didn't tell them about the kiss thing.. It just the matter between me and him..

"So?That's the reason why your crying at the rooftop?" Doojoon spoke.. I nodded..

"So? That's why the dukkbogi was super HOT, you want to revenge at hyung?" Dongwoon followed next.. I nodded..

"So? His the guy you want to punch?" and next is Hyunseung.. I nodded..

I sighed.. I glared at Junhyung..

"YAH? So, she's the girl?" Yoseob asked to Junhyung.. "Yes.." Junhyung nodded..

Junhyung, looked confusingly to me..


[Junhyung's POV]


'Why didn't she tell about that thing..' i asked myself.. They talked about there project, then she left.. I can't even say a word when she's around..

"Hyung, are you ok?" Dongwoon asked..

I nodded..

"Hmm.. What's wrong?" Doojoon asked..

"Nothing.."

I stood up.. "I need to go.. I'll see you later.." I paused.. "Hey? What's the name of that girl..?" I asked..

"Huh?It's Haylee.. Where are you going..?" Yoseob asked..

"I need to get my book.." I left..


I hesitated to look for her.. It's weird.. My heartbeats fast.. "Arghh! Stop!" I lightly punch my chest..

I arrived at the library counter.. "Ahmm? Is Haylee here?" I asked the girl at the counter..

"AHmm.. she's over there.." She pointed out where Haylee is..

"Thanks.."

I found her at the corner end of the library.. She was organizing the books..

She was about to move to the next shelf, she stopped when she saw me..

I took a deep breathe.. And move closer to her..

"Wassup?" I can't looked at her..

"What do you want, Ahjussi??" She said, with her calm voice..

"Ahmm.."

"If you want to piss me off, right now.. Can you reschedule it? I'm working here.." She move to the next book shelf but i pulled her arm..

"I'm sorry.."

"What? did you say?" I saw her smile, but she change immediately to her serious expression..

"I'm sorry.." i said it again..

"I can't hear you?" I let go of her..

"Oh, c'mon.. Are you really that mad.. I said I'M SORRY.."

"Quiet!" The librarian glared at us..

"Apology accepted.." She winked at me..

"Sorry, ma'am!*Bow*" She apologize to the librarian..

"Is there anything you want to say?" She said while she is writing something on her clipboard

"Ahm? Are you free this Saturday evening?" She stopped writing, and looked at me with her *WTF* face..

"Are you planning to me?" She covered her chest with the clipboard..

"YAH! AISH! It's not that.. Pabo..I'm not that type of person.. I respect girls, more than myself.."

She smiled.. "Wow,~ I didn't know, that a Jerk Ahjussi is a Gentleman.."

"Because, you don't know me.." I said.. "So, you're free?"

"Why?!"

"I want to show you, something.."

"Why?"

"Aish? Can you stop asking..? Just come.. and you'll see.."

"Hmm.. OK! Fine.."She pouted..

"Can i get your number?"

She looked away.. "Ahmm.. I know it sounds weird, but i don't have a phone.."

"What? No offense, but why?"

"Well, it's not really important to me.. I'd rather save the money, for my needs, not for my wants.." She smiled.. "Being poor is hard you know..." She chuckled..

I can't say i word.

"So, I guess.. I need to fetch you, at your dorm by 6;00 PM?"

"No, i don't stay at our dorm every weekends.."

"Ah? really? where?"

"I'm working, at my friend's Family Restaurant, XXX XXX XXX place.."

"Yeah? I know that place.. I saw you there, before.."

She nodded.. We both are in silence..

"Ahm.. I have to go/I need to go back to work.." We said it at the same time..

We both laugh..

"Ok, See you later.." We said in unison..

"Ok!" She wave and smile..

I smiled back..