CHAPTER SIXTEEN (Oh my god! It's, It's~?!!:)

Smile? or Cry?

[Haylee's POV]

"We're here.." He said.. "But~ before that close your eyes.." He took my helmet..

"OK?!" I close my eyes.. He guided me.. While, we're walking..

"No, peeking.." He move away.. Leaving me standing, alone..

"Arasso!" I nod, still not opening my eyes..

After awhile, i heard his voice, from a far.. "OPEN YOUR EYES NOW.." I open it.. I was in a Resort.. It looks like a private resort.. I roam around searching for Junhyung.. "Junhyung!! Where are you?" I shouted..

I searched at the pool area, then I covered my mouth,  'OH MY GOD!' I can't believe what i'm seeing right now..

It's.. It's.. It's..




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



































BIG BANG..!!












They are on my I WANT TO MEET THESE: list .. Seeing them, is like a dream come true..They we're smiling at me..

I froze for awhile .. 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' I shouted on my mind.. I was just smiling, i look like a dumbfounded..

I bowed.. "Annyeong Haseyo~" I said shyly..

"Oh.. Annyeong~ Haylee-ah.." G-Dragon smiled, then he move closer to me and put his arms around my shoulders.. 'Oh my lord? I can't faint right now!' I panicked.. "You know me?" I gulped..

"Of course.." G-Dragon pinch my cheeks lightly.. I shivered..

"Don't be nervous.." Taeyang chuckled..

"Yeah.. Be comfortable around us.." Seungri said..

"Well~ I'm your fan.. I want to go crazy, but i can't.. I need to act decent.. You know..~" I said..

They all laugh..

"Wow, our other fans will go crazy when they saw us, and they don't care about their poise.. but your~" TOP didn't finish his words.. Daesung finish it form him..

"But your different.. I LIKE YOU.." Daesung smiled.. I blushed..

"Hmm.. I just want to leave, a good impression.. When i meet my idols.. Going crazy fans are normal to you guys, right? So, to be different, i just want to be different.." I said.. Daesung and Taeyang clapped..

"Very well, said.." G-Dragon nodded in satisfaction.. "Well, for your looks and attitude we won't definetely forgot you.." G-Dragon winked.. 'I'm going to DIE.. AHHHH>.<'

"Junhyung is lucky to have you, and YOU are lucky to have JUNHYUNG.." Taeyang said..

"Yeah.. " Seungri and Daesung said in unison..

"What are you talking about?" I said.. "Wait, where's Junhyung?" I asked.. They looked at each other,

"I think it's our cue?!" TOP stood up.. All of them nod, then a familiar song was playing..

It's my favorite song !! HARU-HARU.. *dies* ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD6KTFLPArI )

They we're singing, dancing, infront of me.. I was in daze.. I can't believe it.. Esp.
GD's rap ..

"Am i dreaming?" I pinch myself, while i was watching them.. "No, your not..?!" G-Dragon whispered, then he sang his part..

Until the song end, i was still in daze.. Then, i clapped my hands happily..

G-Dragon move closer to me.. Then he gave me a box.. "Junhyung, buy this for you.. Use it.. Don't return this..OK? I will be disappointed, if you'll do that.. ME and the other guys gave you a little souvenir, hope you like it ;).." He whispered..

"OK.." I nod.. Then, all the lights block out.. I was startled.. Then, the lights went back again, i looked around G-Dragon and the others are gone.. Then, another song was playing.. i don't now what song is it..

Junhyung, came out.. He was dancing, infront of me.. He was so cool..

Then, he grab a mic, from his pocket, then he started rapping along with the song..

 

*********************************************************
mareun chehyeonge jom jageun ki jogeuman eolgule budeu reoun meoritgyeol
(A slim figure, petite height, small face, and soft hair)
neol gatgo sipeo ddo ango sipeo everywhere neol yeope dugo sipeo
(I want to have you and to embrace you, everywhere I want you by my side)
eoneu nuga neol yokhaedo areum daume ddareun daega ilppun
(Even if others curse you, that’s just the price of your beauty)
geureon geon singyeong sseul pilyo eobji
(You don’t need to worry about it)
You and I just fall in love all night long
You and I just fall in love all night long

*********************************************************


The lyrics we're amazing, the lyrics carried me away..I love it.. I was crying.. Until, the song ends..


I ran towards him, then i hug him tightly.. "Thank You.."

"Thank You so much.." I said, still hugging him.. "You made me so happy today.." My tears of Joy won't stop..

"Hey.." He move me, to look at him.. Then, he wipe my tears.. "So, you like it..??Doojoon and the others, help me writing it.." He smiled.. I nod.. "Don't worry next time.. We will all sing infront of you :)"

"Thank You so much.." I hug him again.. "You're the 3rd greatest oppa, in the world.." I feel so tired.. 'I feel so warm,~ I want to close my eyes and sleep..' My eyes got tired, then all i can see is dark..

[Junhyung's POV]

"You're the 3rd greatest oppa, in the world.." My smile went away.. 'Oppa..?? But, i don't want to be your oppa.. I want you to treat me, more than an Oppa..'

"Who are the first and second.." I said.. She didn't answer.. I heard her breathing on to my ear..

"Hey?" I lightly tap her shoulder.. But, she didn't move.. When, i hold her infront of me, she was sleeping..

"YAH?!" She was really sleeping.. 'Great, this is so great!'

"I don't have choice, but to carry you right..?" I asked, while watching her sleeping.. I carried her.. (In a bridal style..*wink*wink*)

"OHH.. You lighter than, i thought.." I said..

"OPPA!! gomawo?!" I almost drop her, when she said that..

Then, she grab my neck.. Then, she kiss my cheek.. I gulp, my eyes widen..

"YAH? You're not sleeping? aren't you?" I said.. she didn't respond..

"Aish.. She's so creepy.. But cute.."

 

a/n: hope you like it :)