CHAPTER THIRTEEN (Date? What about our maknae?? pt 1)

Smile? or Cry?

[Haylee's POV]

I woke up late, but there are still stinging pain all over my body.. "OW~"

I looked at  the wall clock.. It's almost 12:00 nn.. 'Oh no! I'm late?! Where's Ashley?!'

"Ashley-ah!?" I shouted, but i got no response.. When, i looked at her bed, i saw a note..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey??! Sleepy head.. Goodmorning.. keke..
I didn't wake you up, because i knew you're not feeling well.. Don't worry, i already told my mum and dad what happen to you
..Well, as i expected.. They freak out, and wanted to come over.. But, i stopped them and told them that you're ok.. Grr..
Oh Yeah! The foods are on the table..
Junhyung, cooked you a breakfast then he brought it here and he also bought some medicines.. Ayee!!?? So sweet of him right? Lucky you! kekeke..
He said eat your breakfast and drink the medicines.. If you wont he'll tickle you to death.. And, he said his going to pick you up at six.. and also he said try remembering..
Remembering? What?? What is it?! Haylee-ah..
Is there something between you and him? Hmm.. You've got alot of explaining to do.. Ms. Haylee Soo..
Anyways.. see you later.. ?!! mwa :*

<3 Ashley


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled, before i went to the kitchen, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and change my clothes..

Then, i continued going to the kitchen.. My eyes widen when i opened the cover of the table.. Those are my favorite breakfast food.. Cheese omelet, bacon, ham sandwich and hot chocolate.. I don't eat rice, every morning..'How? did he know? that i love this food?'

"Maybe, it's just an accident that he choose to cooked this food.." I shrugged and started eating.. It's delicious..

"Wow? love this.. *burf*" I touch my tummy.. It bloated..


I open the note and read it again.. "So, his not mad?"

"Hey?! You!! Mr. Ahjussi.. I remeber everything don't cha worry.." I was talking at the food, that he brought.. Am i crazy? ..

*knock* *knock* I opened the door, but no one is outside.. I closed it again, and went in..

*knock* *knock* I turned around, "OMO?!" I screamed .. It's Doojoon, his outside the window..

"What are you doing here?!" I opened the window, then he went in.. My eyes widen.. "You're not allowed here.."

"HEY!" I said..

"I came here, to visit you.. WOo.. Nice place.. It's so clean.." He looked around..

"WHat in the world..?! Yah?! Oppa.. Leave, someone might see you.." I pushed him.. But, his strong, and i'm still weak.. "Ugh, i give up.." I let him stay.. He grinned..

*knock* *knock* *knock* Doojoon and I turned around.. Gikwang and Hyunseung was outside the window..

"Oh my God.. What are doing here?" I opened the window, they went inside.. i tried to pushed them but.. I don't have energy to do so..

"Fine.. You guys stay.." I sighed.. And seated at the sofa..

"Have you eaten?" Doojoon asked.. I nodded..

"Are you feeling ok?" Gikwang asked..

"Hmm.. Slight.." I answered..

"You want to, go out? AND have some fun?"  Hyunseung said..

"No, thanks.. I have some other plans.. Junhyung asked me out.." I answered..

"With Junhyung?" They said in unison.. then, they looked at each other..

"Does it mean you're going on a date??" Doojoon asked..

"BWOHhhh? HAHA?" that cracked me up.. "Junhyung, just asked me out.. but that doesn't mean anything.. Silly.."

"Well, i thought.. I'm just saying.." Doojoon said..

"HAHA.. He just making up to me, because he wants to apologize for kissing me.." O.o Oh! My God.. I slipped..

"What?!"

"AHHAHAHA.. I said, he just want to make it up with me.. Because, he feels sorry for pissing me off, before.. HAHAH.." Wew, that was close..

"Ah!" They nodded..

"How did you manage to come here?" I asked, changing the awkward situation..

"Ahm.. Dongwoon.." Gikwang said..

"What? Dongwoon? What happen to him.."

"We used Dongwoon to divert the attention of the girls outside.." Hyunseung explained..

"WHAT? That's not good guys.. He might got hurt.."

"No, i don't think so.." Doojoon said.. Then, he grinned..


[Meanwhile, Dongwoon]


"Dongwoon OPPA!!!" All the girls are screaming his name.. He keep on running.. "Catch me girls if you want a picture with me.." Dongwoon winked.. Then he ran as fast as he could, the girls went gaga again..

'why do i have to do this? Hyung! You're so gonna pay me..Ten times!' He keep on running.. Until he saw the boys shower room, he went in then he waited for the girls to ran away..

He sighed in relief.. "But, how long will i hide here?"


[Back at Doojoon, Still Haylee's POV]


"What? You did that? That's ridiculous.." I said.. "We don't know what will those girls do to him.."

"Don't worry.. Dongwoon, don't like close intact to his fangirls.. He'll do everything to avoid him.." Doojoon just laughed..

"Yeah.. He love his fans, but he just don't like to have a personal connection, or near connection with them.." Gikwang said..

Now i find it weird.. "But? Why?"

"He was almost by a fan.." Hyunseung declared..

Ok, that made me shock.. I looked at Doojoon and Gikwang to confirm if it is true.. They nod their head..

"Now, i more worried with that kid..!! Just get him! NOW!" My heart is about to explode with worriness..

The three was shock, with my actions.. "Hey? You don't have to worry~" Doojoon didn't finished his words..

"IF YOU WON'T, then i'll do.." I'm mad.. Am i? "In the first place, i'm the reason why his risking his life, facing his fear, JUST FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE ME? Well, that doesn't make sense.." I grab my jacket.. "I told you last night Doojoon, that i'm fine.." I wore my jacket and went out and slammed the door..

I searched for Dongwoon everywhere in the campus.. "Dongwoon!!" I can't feel the pain all over my body, my past is just all over my head again..

*FLASHBACK*

Few years ago..

"HEY! YOU!" The kid called me..

"Me?" I said..

"YES! YOU!" He called me to come near him..

"What? Do you want?"  I asked..

"Get me a hot chocolate then i'll give you these.." He showed me a pretty dress doll..

"Jeongmal? OK!" I ran to the kitchen but it was dark

"Excuse me.. Ahjumma?!" I called but the incharge was not there.. I want to back out, but someone pushed me in.. and locked the door..

"NO!" I cried..

"Open the door!!.." But, I got no replies..

"PLEASE.. Aunt Jea & Aunt Narsha help me!!" I cried.. I can't see anything.. "Please!" I sat at the corner, shivering, crying for help.. My greatest fear in my life, is to be locked in a dark closed room.. I never got a doll before, that's why i want it so much.. 'Why did it end like this?' i cried.. Then, until.. I lost my consious.. It took awhile before they discover that i was there..

I can't remember a thing, after that..

When i woke up, i looked for the boy but Aunt Narsha said that he got adapted.. I want to punch him in the face.. it made me more mad because i don't know his name.. even his friends..

*END OF FLASHBACKS!*



A tear drop from my eyes.. I wipe it way, when i saw Dongwoon, with the girls around him.. Their taking pictures of him, but he was shivering.. "Please, don't touch me.." He said, in begging tone..

I immediately covered half of my face.. And run towards them.. "Excuse me..NO TAKING OF PICTURES!" I blocked their cameras and phones.. "YAH! WHO ARE YOU!! GO AWAY!!" *PAK**PAK* Someone slapped me in the head, and in my arm, now the pain are back again.. "I'll call the Police if you won't leave!! LEAVE.. I'm his MANAGER!!"

"Manager my !!" One of them said.. They all laugh..

"Yah.." Someone from the back crowd said.. We turn around.. It was Doojoon and the others..

The girls scream and ran towards them.. They left Dongwoon alone.. He collapsed but he didn't faint..

I pulled Dongwoon up.. But, his shivering, sweating with cold sweat, and his face is pale..

 

to be continued..

a/n: i need your comments guys ^^